P!nk - Summer Carnival 2024

EnterTheAttic

4 hours ago, aaron511 said:

On one hand I think people seeing that she's likeable would benefit her a lot in the long run and it could be a cute little job in between the eras that allows her enough time for her family too. But it kinda feels like a downgrade too

Almost every singing show coach flopped hard right after they became one, it's a career suicide move.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

#8 on Australia Daily Artist chart on Spotify, almost her peak.

JGMAR joins RYG in the top 200. :gaycat5:

• Like 1

Isn’t she very much against singing competitions?

Though she changed her mind about Vegas aswell. And exposure from that might help sell her Vegas shows… if those are still happening, lmao

Who Knewsus enters Australia top 200 on Spotify. Now she has 3 songs. :party:

She owes all her streams to Australia though, cause Who Knew does 200k daily and 50k comes from there lmao.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Braz said:

:clap3:

I wish I'm living in Australia:chick3:

On 2/21/2024 at 8:22 AM, Braz said:

Who Knewsus enters Australia top 200 on Spotify. Now she has 3 songs. :party:

She owes all her streams to Australia though, cause Who Knew does 200k daily and 50k comes from there lmao.

So What enters, 4 songs.

my first stadium show. i was on the side and the audio quality was not great, but i saw a video from front on and it seemed better

she looked AMAZING. so fit and healthy and beautiful, especially in the first sequin leotard.

the show was alright but i felt underwhelmed tbh. weird setlist with the wine mom section in the middle and nobody was feeling GTPS (and this is australia so that's saying something)

i think if i had been in the front and could see full stage and hear vocals clearly, i would have been more impressed

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Saint James said:

my first stadium show. i was on the side and the audio quality was not great, but i saw a video from front on and it seemed better

she looked AMAZING. so fit and healthy and beautiful, especially in the first sequin leotard.

the show was alright but i felt underwhelmed tbh. weird setlist with the wine mom section in the middle and nobody was feeling GTPS (and this is australia so that's saying something)

i think if i had been in the front and could see full stage and hear vocals clearly, i would have been more impressed

Funny you mentioned that nobody was feeling GTPS. Something about her audiences is very odd to me. Seems like P!nk fans are more "contained" and are not as scandalous as other "pop diva" fans. They're just mumbling the lyrics during the concert instead of really singing them. 

I think it has to do with age, yes. Her core fans are older now, and all that, but even the younger ones are more calm/quiet. 

Even for the big hits like GTPS, RYG, JLAP, WK, people are super calm and seems like not giving a F*

The only part that makes people really stand up, scream and enjoy the show, is So What, because of the whole flying routine. That's why she'll do the same thing for the rest of her life. 

16 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Funny you mentioned that nobody was feeling GTPS. Something about her audiences is very odd to me. Seems like P!nk fans are more "contained" and are not as scandalous as other "pop diva" fans. They're just mumbling the lyrics during the concert instead of really singing them. 

I think it has to do with age, yes. Her core fans are older now, and all that, but even the younger ones are more calm/quiet. 

Even for the big hits like GTPS, RYG, JLAP, WK, people are super calm and seems like not giving a F*

The only part that makes people really stand up, scream and enjoy the show, is So What, because of the whole flying routine. That's why she'll do the same thing for the rest of her life. 

totally agree. like i was imagining the taylor concert from the week before and how different that must have been lol

but the crowd was singing along and i loved seeing her pick up all the gifts that flew on the stage. i had to leave before So What, i'm pressed that i couldn't see her fly, that's what she's known for! i don't understand why she's not doing it more, maybe it's taxing for the body

6 more US dates announced for P!nk Live or whatever this tour is called now :chick1:

12 minutes ago, Arknex said:

6 more US dates announced for P!nk Live or whatever this tour is called now :chick1:

And of course zero dates for Latam, that tour deserves to flop into oblivion :khalyan2:

8 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

And of course zero dates for Latam, that tour deserves to flop into oblivion :khalyan2:

at this point it looks like she's never gonna tour again, draining all the demand possible from her used to be main markets:khalyan:

• Haha 1

insane lmao. definitely a 700M plus tour now

(if she sells the dates out :ryan3:)

But I do wonder how this will affect the Vegas residency that's supposedly happening? She needs a 5-year rest or a hit record to be able to do that after this. But I think that interview bit could've just been a bluff to test the waters and/or convince venue owners to book her.

oh and someone should definitely combine the wikipedia pages :ryan3:

Not more US dates.. :rip:

1 hour ago, Liafen said:

oh and someone should definitely combine the wikipedia pages :ryan3:

Give it up deelishis… she did 3 different tours 

:suburban:

On 2/19/2024 at 7:11 AM, Liafen said:

Isn’t she very much against singing competitions?

Though she changed her mind about Vegas aswell. And exposure from that might help sell her Vegas shows… if those are still happening, lmao

I truly feel like the reason for Summer Carnival Tour to keep going is that after this she'll disappear, time for herself and family, obviously she hinted at Vegas many times now, so yeah... probably would go onto American Idol if they pay enough. I'd just love to see her do Super Bowl and most importantly not be in Vegas for like 5 years. 

Then again, it's so hard to imagine her going from sold out stadiums around the world (literally her touring peak when it comes to attendance etc.) to see her disappear into a venue that could host like 3,000 people max. but I see it happening. 

1 hour ago, Underdogs said:

Give it up deelishis… she did 3 different tours 

:suburban:

That happen to be performed on the same stage with the same production design, same choreography, same setlist, same costumes, same dancers. Queen of Economies of Scale :suburban:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.