Are the green nails supposed to symbolize envy or revenge? :gaycat2:

Probably Revenge, that’s the theme ? not a sad song :alexz2:

43 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Shaki. Her Malificent era is upon us! ?

39 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

Probably Revenge, that’s the theme ? not a sad song :alexz2:

We love to see it :gaycat2:

18 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

And that is probably the only live performance we are going to get this era lmao 

The way this is probably true! :eli:

16 minutes ago, Jaymie said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjvm1yAjh57/

Ozuna is teasing too. "Tú en lo tuyo, yo haciendo lo mismo, fuimos cómplices del egoísmo, nos olvidamos de lo que un día fuimos…" 

There's a mistake in his "lyrics" he sang "y lo mejor es que" but the correct lyrics are "y lo peor es que"...

21 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

There's a mistake in his "lyrics" he sang "y lo mejor es que" but the correct lyrics are "y lo peor es que"...

Source?

1 minute ago, Shakson said:

Source?

Me and one of the producers, look at Ozuna's post comments... 

spacer.png

Her face is showing sadness/hurt. I have to stop and wonder if she will ever get over Pique. This woman was so deeply in love with him. 

I feel like she’s being pressured to ride this press wave but ultimately would prefer to lay low and not be in the public eye. Hopefully this project feels authentic. 

2 hours ago, Jmo21 said:

Her face is showing sadness/hurt. I have to stop and wonder if she will ever get over Pique. This woman was so deeply in love with him. 

I feel like she’s being pressured to ride this press wave but ultimately would prefer to lay low and not be in the public eye. Hopefully this project feels authentic. 

Well, he's the father of her kids after all, she'll probably get over him eventually, but it's just been a few months, and since then, 70% of the discussion surrounding her is about her break-up (the other 30% being the taxes issue), so the poor girl hasn't had a mental rest to get over him.

Music video will be def blocked by Youtube, so much blood and human flesh :rip:

2 hours ago, Jmo21 said:

Yeah I agree with you that based off what she's said and what she's done since the news of the break up went public, she would rather be laying low and healing privately. But her name is constantly in the headlines between the custody case, the tax case and the paparazzi following her everywhere she goes... so maybe she sees these songs or this project as a way to try to control her own narrative since the press will make up their own narrative regardless. But it is still sad if she feels like she has to do that, I would understand if she wanted to take a break and focus on herself.

6 hours ago, Modus said:

Music video will be def blocked by Youtube, so much blood and human flesh :rip:

Is it real that she got ?? ? 

On 10/15/2022 at 4:02 PM, Jaymie said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjvm1yAjh57/

Ozuna is teasing too. "Tú en lo tuyo, yo haciendo lo mismo, fuimos cómplices del egoísmo, nos olvidamos de lo que un día fuimos…" 

Lyrics sound promising. Hopefully it smashes she deserves another good era.

hopefully the album has some explicit lyrics.

4 hours ago, tomaseba said:

“No me repitas la movie otra vez, que esa ya la vi…”

Shakira’s “Exile” is coming. :gaycat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.