• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LatinFreak

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• GeeDuval

1 hour ago, rta1913 said:

Is that sound from the song? Did she sample Ozuna too? 

1 minute ago, vuelve88 said:

Is that sound from the song? Did she sample Ozuna too? 

That’s the intro, then the Bachata starts…

15 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

That’s the intro, then the Bachata starts…

Have you heard it? Is it any good? 

Just a few seconds, all I can say it's a bachata, so if you read something different is not true :ninja:

44 minutes ago, alanmontes said:

Have you heard it? Is it any good? 

9 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

Just a few seconds, all I can say it's a bachata, so if you read something different is not true :ninja:

I have a bad feeling about this one. It better be good! She has all the hype in the world right now :monkey:

1 hour ago, alanmontes said:

I have a bad feeling about this one. It better be good! She has all the hype in the world right now :monkey:

Just don’t expect too much. I have a feeling is gonna have same buzz as te felicito tbh.

Part of me has hope… and think she has a big hit up her sleeve before releasing the album… and then I remember this is the same woman that barely left Barcelona and all her videos for el dorado were directed by Jaume. Lol

Needless to say, just glad she’s excited to actually work.

56 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Needless to say, just glad she’s excited to actually work.

Is she tho.? I see her even more focused on just the kids now. 

Her rent-a-rapper collabs get on my nerves! ENOUGH

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

Is she tho.? I see her even more focused on just the kids now. 

I meannnn come on wouldn’t you? If you were to have two trials coming up, your priority is gonna be an album and making sure it performs well globally instead of your kids?

she could careless… all jokes and shade aside let’s be grateful she’s actually working while going through stuff… 2012-2015 era Shakira would of called off this era by now.

A match made in heaven going by the state of their careers

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

I meannnn come on wouldn’t you? If you were to have two trials coming up, your priority is gonna be an album and making sure it performs well globally instead of your kids?

she could careless… all jokes and shade aside let’s be grateful she’s actually working while going through stuff… 2012-2015 era Shakira would of called off this era by now.

Yeah I guess. :/

the intro sounds great :duca: but enough with these droplets, is the lead / album coming?

7 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

the intro sounds great :duca: but enough with these droplets, is the lead / album coming?

The lead was Te Felicito, she confirmed it back in May on the Today Show!

7 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

She posted a couple weeks ago on Twitter that the album was getting delayed because she was feeling "too creative", so probably Spring 2023, maybe?

Some fans think that the video will be +18 on YouTube, after her twitter account got suspended because the heart picture ??❤️

51 minutes ago, crazyncool said:

The lead was Te Felicito, she confirmed it back in May on the Today Show!

i'm glad it'll be on the album, love that song .. we can presume that don't wait up will be scrapped?

43 minutes ago, Mr. Loco said:

She posted a couple weeks ago on Twitter that the album was getting delayed because she was feeling "too creative", so probably Spring 2023, maybe?

oh yeah :dies: she must have material for a trilogy of albums 

18 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

Sounds meh.

It’s clearly a bachata and we’re all here for it. She better deliver some killer verses!

sounds good tbh

13 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

Still the intro… ?

have you heard it in full? anything other song that sounds like it? 

this bachata trend is everything... the video snippet being cut off right before the bachata starts :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.