Shakira f/ Ozuna - "Monotonía"

Fifteen

16 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

I have a feeling she got one more song up her sleeve before dropping the album.

but this sounds fresh & catchy, not a #1 in 55 countries hit, but more te felicito type production. 

the snippet stops right before the beat and it already in itself sounds pretty amazing, the video teaser looks so interesting, this gotta be a hit :flame:

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LatinFreak

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• GeeDuval

13 hours ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Let’s be real, she already used the Pique drama hype for “Te Felicito” and despite her running to the hottest male reggeatom

artist atm and ripping off his huge hit, it barely made any damage on the charts

It was #1 in Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Latin America, Mexico Airplay, Uruguay, and US Latin Airplay. It was top 3 in Dominican Republic, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Spain, Bolivia, Guatemala, Panama, and Russian airplay. It was top 5 or top 10 in all other Latin American countries.  :gaycat6:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Te_Felicito_(Shakira_and_Rauw_Alejandro_song)

Even when Shakira has a hit, this Camila and Halsey fan acts like it’s underperforming and a failure. :rip:

These people who thinks latin pop begun with Despacito need to be banned from Shakira's threads :rip:

1 hour ago, Pinksus said:

These people who thinks latin pop begun with Despacito need to be banned from Shakira's threads :rip:

From earth actually.... 

3 hours ago, Pinksus said:

2 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

From earth actually.... 

:gaycat5: Facts

On 10/8/2022 at 4:45 PM, GeeDuval said:

Nobody is pretending, that’s great for those that care about numbers.

my point is enough is enough. She talks about collaborating with artists same musical vision blah blah blah then the songs end up being a snooze fest with c listers or has beens on top of year end charts as you're stating. Idk just saying. 

let me stop being dramatic though, don’t wanna jump to conclusions until I hear the song. My thing is another collaboration :gaycat6:

That's just PR nonsense. She's at a point in her life where she has other obvious priorities.

On 10/8/2022 at 6:35 PM, vuelve88 said:

They’re both more successful than your fave, so it’s a win-win. :gaycat1:

My fave can actually sing and is a much better performer than both so there's no losing here for me. Again, I don't live vicariously through celebrities like most gays on the Internet do. :gaycat1:

So Shakira can't sing, is not a performer, jumped on reggaeton bandwagon, depend on reggaeton singers and now is coping Rosalía's bachata©

This thread just gets better and better :deadbanana4:

45 minutes ago, Inverted said:

My fave can actually sing and is a much better performer than both so there's no losing here for me. Again, I don't live vicariously through celebrities like most gays on the Internet do. :gaycat1:

Your fave Nicole Scherzinger is critically panned :rip: Every album she has released solo or in a group has been panned. No Grammys either. No record label cares about her, nobody bought her solo music, and she can’t even tour.:bibliahh:

Millions of people love Shakira as a performer, singer, songwriter, and musician and have seen her in concert many times over her 30 year career. :heart: 

Are you kidding me? No big releases today. She could of def released it today.

I still don’t get the Wednesday release so random.

all I see is farruko dropped a song and is a total snooze fest.

oh well Wednesday it is. 

1 hour ago, Pinksus said:

So Shakira can't sing, is not a performer, jumped on reggaeton bandwagon, depend on reggaeton singers and now is coping Rosalía's bachata©

This thread just gets better and better :deadbanana4:

Shakira threads always end up being messy I love it. 

if its not her headlines, is the replys here with history lessons lmao - I actually love it :gaycat5:

5 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Are you kidding me? No big releases today. She could of def released it today.

I still don’t get the Wednesday release so random.

all I see is farruko dropped a song and is a total snooze fest.

oh well Wednesday it is. 

today was really a much better day than a random wednesday release but oh well

47 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Your fave Nicole Scherzinger is critically panned :rip: Every album she has released solo or in a group has been panned. No Grammys either. No record label cares about her, nobody bought her solo music, and she can’t even tour.:bibliahh:

Millions of people love Shakira as a performer, singer, songwriter, and musician and have seen her in concert many times over her 30 year career. :heart: 

Embarrassing response. None of these things contradict what I said. Nicole Scherzinger is a talented vocalist (which your fave isn't). Rigged awards like Grammys  and success don't contradict that. Going by your logic that means Britney Spears is a better vocalist also.:rip: 

Again, I don't live vicariously through celebrities so these achievements mean nothing to me. They clearly do to you because you definitely live through Shakira. It's so sad and pathetic. :toofunny2:

Gurls stop feeding this thing.

anyways. The hype is still strong for the new single. If lyrics are strong, she will slay the charts. People are way more connected to her this time around. 
hope her team is smart!

Is she really sending us into the weekend without another teaser? I seriously hate her stupid team.

10 minutes ago, crazyncool said:

Is she really sending us into the weekend without another teaser? I seriously hate her stupid team.

x2 :psyduck:

1 hour ago, Inverted said:

Embarrassing response. None of these things contradict what I said. Nicole Scherzinger is a talented vocalist (which your fave isn't). Rigged awards like Grammys  and success don't contradict that. Going by your logic that means Britney Spears is a better vocalist also.:rip: 

Again, I don't live vicariously through celebrities so these achievements mean nothing to me. They clearly do to you because you definitely live through Shakira. It's so sad and pathetic. :toofunny2:

Shakira is a talented vocalist and performer -- her MTV Unplugged album is critically acclaimed and she's always received strong reviews for her unique, expressive vocals. She's won multiple Grammys specifically in vocal performance categories. She's also a much better musician, songwriter, and producer than Nicole Scherzinger will ever be and it's not even close. Nicole doesn't even have songwriting credits on most of her songs.  :rip: She only co-wrote 1 song on her last album with help from 2 other people. :ahh:

Desperately clinging to only one aspect of an artist's talents (vocals/performing) while ignoring the rest (panned albums, terrible songwriter) isn't much of an argument. :rip: So she performs well to her panned songs and albums that nobody buys or listens to... congrats, I guess.

This Nicole Scherzinger fan is really trying to come for Shakira when Nicole's highest album rating on AllMusic is 2.5 out of 5 stars. :ahh:

Edited by vuelve88

1 hour ago, tomaseba said:

x2 :psyduck:

X3 :gaycat6:

jamie Levine is becoming the new Ceci kurzman. 

thought she signed with new management team though?

So excited for this, I hope it's as good as Te Felicito :jonnycat: She needs to release the album though, I can't believe it's already been 5 years since El Dorado

3 hours ago, campelo said:

Is she going to be stupid to release next week? :rip:

Yup Wednesday. And she is not going to budge. lol it would of been the perfect Friday to lease. No major releases nothing, only semi big name in Latin charts that released was farruko and his song is zzzzzz

her stubborn azz probably still editing the video Clip as we speak. Guaranteed - song will be out Wednesday video on Friday. 

Why is there a stanwar between Shakira and that former PCD front woman all of the sudden? :rip: 

The visuals are kind of cheesy and overwrought which is Jaume signature style but the song might be as decent as Déjà vu, which is very enjoyable.

Edited by Lorelei

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.