Top Posters In This Topic

• LatinFreak

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• GeeDuval

10 hours ago, LeMésTragique said:

Not another collab spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

And ozuna who’s not even that successful anymore :skeleton: 

who keeps forcing to do this collab with the Latin “pop” guys. ***** if anything we needed bad bunny. 

1 hour ago, Superbitch said:

And ozuna who’s not even that successful anymore :skeleton: 

who keeps forcing to do this collab with the Latin “pop” guys. ***** if anything we needed bad bunny. 

The male Amanda ghost of Sony - afo verde. Is getting quite annoying at this point. El dorado collaborations were nice and fresh cause all the guys were having successful runs at the time, but now all these random collaborations I mean rauw Alejandro fine, but ozuna really? BEP back to back enough already. 

She’s really becoming the male pitbull collaboration after collaboration. 

Are the song lyrics so far about how it wasn’t either of their fault, but just a result of monotony? If so, that’s kind of lame, considering he cheated on her multiple times. :rip:

41 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Are the song lyrics so far about how it wasn’t either of their fault, but just a result of monotony? If so, that’s kind of lame, considering he cheated on her multiple times. :rip:

Yeah so far but I'm hoping/assuming there's some twist in the complete song that we won't know until it comes out. But maybe that's expecting too much, maybe she's trying to save face :rip:

On that topic he didn't just cheated on her once, he cheated on her from day one... I am never going to get over finding out he cheated on his ex Núria with Shakira then cheated on Shakira with the same Núria for six more years. He's such a mess lol :deadbanana4: 

5 hours ago, kandicha said:

Yeah so far but I'm hoping/assuming there's some twist in the complete song that we won't know until it comes out. But maybe that's expecting too much, maybe she's trying to save face :rip:

On that topic he didn't just cheated on her once, he cheated on her from day one... I am never going to get over finding out he cheated on his ex Núria with Shakira then cheated on Shakira with the same Núria for six more years. He's such a mess lol :deadbanana4: 

Omg :rip::rip:

On 10/7/2022 at 2:27 AM, GeeDuval said:

Welp there goes that. Afo verde is making these collaborations too obvious now.

one of his little c list artists hits the road or about to release an album hmmmm let’s call Shakira. 

LOL @ C List. :skull:

Ozuna has peaked, but was still the 5th most streamed Spanish-language artist of 2021. Shakira wasn't even in the Top 12. Let's not pretend Shakira doesn't benefit from collaboration with current artists. 

Ozuna's new album slaps - he inspired so many of the latin bois today and is a global superstar.

Rauw, Anuel and Ozuna all have different sounds and i can see this collab being unique in its own way.

12 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

MV teaser and lyrics

Perched :eli:  but she really needs to stop it with the collabs. Or at least collab with better artists!!

Ozuna is amazing. One of the best reggaeton artists in the market and like the only one that takes cares of his lyrics. What u gurls smoking 

1 hour ago, Inverted said:

Ozuna has peaked, but was still the 5th most streamed Spanish-language artist of 2021. Shakira wasn't even in the Top 12. Let's not pretend Shakira doesn't benefit from collaboration with current artists. 

Ozuna released 8 singles in 2021. Shakira didn’t release any Spanish language song in 2021. The best attempt at dragging Shakira you can do is to note how she wasn’t successful in a year when she released nothing in Spanish and didn’t promote anything. 

You would know C list. :rip:

17 minutes ago, Joster said:

Ozuna is amazing. One of the best reggaeton artists in the market and like the only one that takes cares of his lyrics. What u gurls smoking 

His live voice is atrocious. Stick to listening to the studio versions of his songs. I saw him live twice was cringing. 

2 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Ozuna released 8 singles in 2021. Shakira didn’t release any Spanish language song in 2021. The best attempt at dragging Shakira you can do is to note how she wasn’t successful in a year when she released nothing in Spanish and didn’t promote anything. 

You would know C list. :rip:

Ozuna has ranked higher than Shakira in streaming since 2018. :skull:

As for the rest of your post, I don't live vicariously through pop stars like you do so I don't care whether one is successful or not in order to like or listen to them. You must have some weird emotional connection with Shakira since you're half Hispanic and half West Asian and I guess you get butthurt every time someone says anything remotely negative about her since you identify with her so much... creepy. I remember you being more reasonable. I guess age has made you more damaged.  ? 

2 hours ago, Inverted said:

Nobody is pretending, that’s great for those that care about numbers.

my point is enough is enough. She talks about collaborating with artists same musical vision blah blah blah then the songs end up being a snooze fest with c listers or has beens on top of year end charts as you're stating. Idk just saying. 

let me stop being dramatic though, don’t wanna jump to conclusions until I hear the song. My thing is another collaboration :gaycat6:

Edited by GeeDuval
Added

15 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

what if he told her that and she's gonna drag HIM :katie:

so far i like all the lyrics teased:ghostface:

1 hour ago, tomaseba said:

MV teaser and lyrics

thanks updated the op with this :jonny4:

2 minutes ago, Fifteen said:

what if he told her that and she's gonna drag HIM :katie:

so far i like all the lyrics teased:ghostface:

That’s it ?

26 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Nobody is pretending, that’s great for those that care about numbers.

my point is enough is enough. She talks about collaborating with artists same musical vision blah blah blah then the songs end up being a snooze fest with c listers or has beens on top of year end charts as you're stating. Idk just saying. 

let me stop being dramatic though, don’t wanna jump to conclusions until I hear the song. My thing is another collaboration :gaycat6:

Yeah I feel like if she’s worried about numbers if there’s one time that she could release a solo song and everyone would be perched to hear it, no collaboration necessary, it would be right now when her 10 year relationship just went down in flames and everyone wants to hear her drag him :gaycat6:

Anyway! I’m still excited that she’s actually dropping something else instead of making us wait another year. I’ll be hopeful that the final song will be good.:mummy:

That teaser is sort of gross though with the fake blood and the squishing sound haha:deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Inverted said:

His live voice is atrocious. Stick to listening to the studio versions of his songs. I saw him live twice was cringing. 

Ozuna has ranked higher than Shakira in streaming since 2018. :skull:

As for the rest of your post, I don't live vicariously through pop stars like you do so I don't care whether one is successful or not in order to like or listen to them. You must have some weird emotional connection with Shakira since you're half Hispanic and half West Asian and I guess you get butthurt every time someone says anything remotely negative about her since you identify with her so much... creepy. I remember you being more reasonable. I guess age has made you more damaged.  ? 

They’re both more successful than your fave, so it’s a win-win. :gaycat1:

Love Bachata but not from Shakira; Aventura/Romeo Santos did a thing with the genre for many years but I don’t see how releasing music in this genre could be a success today.

Also, if it’s bachata, why not make music with Romeo? 

id rather a reggaeton track tbh - reggaeton is here to stay and I’m not complaining because some songs slap. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.