• FightForTanas

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody's fighting for mid-terms!

But hey, I'm not mad at it.

We love her again :clap3:

Legalization next.

its a great day for La Biden

First this and then Major Biden being vindicated for biting those SS men lol

On the same day of the David Weiss leak to WaPo on Hunter likely getting charged and the Saudi's, Russians and OPEC flipping Joe off.

Clearly a transparent break-glass moment to try to hold the Senate. Symbolically, I'm not mad. 

In terms of its application on the ground, however, this won't do much for state convictions which are the vast majority.

• ATRL Moderator

A step in the right direction :clap3: Now in his second term he can fight for prison abolition :clap3:

22 minutes ago, Espresso said:

On the same day of the David Weiss leak to WaPo on Hunter likely getting charged and the Saudi's, Russians and OPEC flipping Joe off.

Clearly a transparent break-glass moment to try to hold the Senate. Symbolically, I'm not mad. 

In terms of its application on the ground, however, this won't do much in terms of state convictions which are the vast majority.

Still time to demand he instruct the appropriate agencies to de-schedule the drug. :clap3:

20 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

A step in the right direction :clap3: Now in his second term he can fight for prison abolition :clap3:

:deadbanana4: 

Anyway…weed should be legal everywhere but this is a good first step :clap3: 

:clap3: 

More proof that pressuring these inept politicians works. This would not be possible in a world where liberals have no pushback, and constantly dick ride his presidency :cm: 

Joe a better president than Obama I fear :clap3: Years of progressive activism is paying off in this presidency. I'm glad that electing a democrat did make a difference in the end, as bumpy as its been with Manchin & Sinema.

Can't wait for the usual suspects to show up and try to find something wrong with this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.