• Janet

• unino

Top Posters In This Topic

MOTHER COMING TO REPLACE SAWEETIE WE WON  NEW BOTTEGA PRA-DA-DA

tumblr_inline_n01eo06zBa1qffoiw.gif

tumblr_inline_n01eo06zBa1qffoiw.gif

Business and Pleasure coming to END all the rap girlies in one fell swoop

spacer.png

How long before she drags them on Insta? I really wish she had a budget to record and release music more frequently.

azealia with a budget will be unstoppable omgggg i’m truly fearing for the other girls rn 

spacer.png

And then watch this deal go nowhere as well... She should just sign a label services deal that gives her some flexibility because she isn't controlled.

If this is real it will not bear any fruit. I don't believe a group of old men in suits have her best interest, but I hope it is amazing coz I love her 

Girls the world revolves around tiktok now. Luxury was one of the biggest songs on TikTok last year. Hence why the saucy santana boy got signed to Republic Records despite being a total nobody. He had that Material Girl song that went viral. They only signed her to make tiktok hits.

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Girls the world revolves around tiktok now. Luxury was one of the biggest songs on TikTok last year. Hence why the saucy santana boy got signed to Republic Records despite being a total nobody. He had that Material Girl song that went viral. They only signed her to make tiktok hits.

Saucy signed to RCA but 

can you imagine azealia banks with an actual functioning team and label behind her again? :deadbanana4:

its almost impossible considering the constant self sabotage over the years but clearly there’s still interest and talent left in her. 

its almost silly to ask for a song with a streamlined rollout + promotion but I would love another Anna Wintour moment (and an album this time) 

wait i missed the part? wow. she better gets her **** together this time because nothing can stop her with a good label support

26 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

7:20

is it time for a comeback? :duca:

Cool

how do you time stamp YouTube videos 

5 minutes ago, Janet said:

Madonna feat. Azealia would be everything :WAP:

imagine a house anthem titled 'Controversy' (feat. Azealia Banks) as the lead single for M15. Motherly serve

zayn is practically over and now she is back on label maybe reclaim her festival queen title too. :angelo: :skeleton: :eek:

Bad commodity. Ruined image. Horrible human. Waste of talent. 

which red flag isn’t sticking. 

• ATRL Moderator

The message she sent Diplo and then him asking for Bussy Boy soap :ahh: 

Hopefully the deal will result in some good news for Azealia!

31 minutes ago, khalyan said:

The message she sent Diplo and then him asking for Bussy Boy soap :ahh: 

Hopefully the deal will result in some good news for Azealia!

This. 

I also need Treasure Island to go viral.

Azealia's music was ahead of the curve and NOW fits in so I hope she gives another head of the curve era. Move the needle forward in the game. Spare the chickens.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.