Ella Henderson dragged for performing at Conservative party conference

AidanUnderYou

I don’t understand how her team didn’t see the optics of this and she also just performed at a string of pride events so it’s not a good look for her

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOMBAYAH

• Protocol

• Enrique523

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope she got a nice check afterwards :deadbanana4:

Side note but Britain (the nation)gives off such loser energy. In all aspects, just drab and loser energy. 

Oh Ella ffs... :rip:

This is such a bad look for her.

38 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Side note but Britain (the nation)gives off such loser energy. In all aspects, just drab and loser energy. 

No one who is winning at life and spends time in London would ever say that. Less projection more reflection please.

So? The girl needs to make a living.. 

Stop acting like neither of our faves did the same and they made more money than Ella 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

58 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

delulu

57 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

As a Brit, I concur. The same goes for America, with its outdated gun laws and school children being murdered senselessly by crazy men with guns on what seems like a daily basis. And what’s worse, the children that survive are put through a healthcare system that will rinse their parents to the point of bankruptcy. Both loser countries with loser energy. Yup. 

23 minutes ago, Protocol said:

No one who is winning at life and spends time in London would ever say that. Less projection more reflection please.

Okay winning-at-life ATRL user Protocol. 

1 hour ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

I suppose I'll give you a pass because you said nation lol...in some aspects I won't disagree...I'd say outside London, or any of the main cities, it's kinda true.

On topic: Ella fell off a while ago, now she does her little dance collabs, guess she has to make her coins somewhere...

Edited by Recluse

11 minutes ago, Recluse said:

I suppose I'll give you a pass because you said nation lol...in some aspects I won't disagree...I'd say outside London, or any of the main cities, it's kinda true.

On topic: Ella fell off a while ago, now she does her little dance collabs, guess she has to make her coins somewhere...

British countryside is gorgeous, safe and super easy to travel in, miles nicer than whatever podunk town in America that user lives in

14 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Okay winning-at-life ATRL user Protocol. 

It’s not my fault you fail to appreciate the greatest city in the world with the best museums, nightlife, arts and music scenes of the last century

2 minutes ago, Protocol said:

It’s not my fault you fail to appreciate the greatest city in the world with the best museums, nightlife, arts and music scenes of the last century

I did not say it was your fault, winning-at-life ATRL user Protocol. 

57 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

So? The girl needs to make a living.. 

Stop acting like neither of our faves did the same and they made more money than Ella 

none of my favs have performed at a Conservative party conference actually and most, if not all of them, have spoken out against them. She’s had a few hits recently and is going on tour this month I really don’t think she’s that desperate for money. It was also described as a “fringe event” so I doubt her cheque was that much.

1 hour ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

tbh you’re kinda right about the impoverished areas but it’s a bit of a tragedy. cities like london, edinburgh etc. which are cultural powerhouses definitely not :rip: 

OT: maybe she deserved to lose to james arthur in the sing-off ten years ago after all 

Edited by iconicyayo

Are we really in here talking about the poor areas in the UK and how they have "loser energy"? 

Britain has loser energy because we are stuck with a government that's currently verging on outright fascism. :rip:

1 hour ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Are we really in here talking about the poor areas in the UK and how they have "loser energy"? 

Britain has loser energy because we are stuck with a government that's currently verging on outright fascism:rip:

Isn't that basically every right wing party in the world at this point? They're all trying to be as far right as they can nowadays to "own the libs" :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.