Gigi to Kanye: "You're a bully and a joke” / Kanye respond and Khloé attacks

C-Amber

3 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

When I was 16 I knew I was a black boy :deadbanana4: what’s your point here?

:dies: 

Best reply in this thread 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saintlor

• State of Grace.

• C-Amber

• BOOMBAYAH

8 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

:dies: 

Best reply in this thread 

No because even if you say that she denied her Palestinian roots because of self-hate (which is valid, growing up a racial minority I also experienced a period of self-hate) you would have to admit that in order for her to even be able to convincingly lie and say she’s a full white woman it would be because she…looks like a fully white woman (and in turn would navigate the life, and have the privileges of, a white woman)? :deadbanana4:

I am not denying Bella and Gigi’s Middle Eastern heritage, I literally cannot do that it is who they are, what I am denying is that Bella and Gigi have navigated their lives and been perceived in the same way that monolithically Middle Eastern women have. And that’s not even putting in the context that they are heiresses. 

16 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

When I was 16 I knew I was a black boy :deadbanana4: what’s your point here?

When I was 15-16 I also thought I was white only because I had lighter skin than the average North African/Arab person, and the truth is I'm not. :cm:

Check @Nova_23's post on the previous page. You guys really think you're doing something with these posts. 

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

When I was 15-16 I also thought I was white only because I had lighter skin than the average North African/Arab person, and the truth is I'm not. :cm:

Check @Nova_23's post on the previous page. You guys really think you're doing something with these posts. 

You were reaching adulthood not knowing what race you are? 

11 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

No because even if you say that she denied her Palestinian roots because of self-hate (which is valid, growing up a racial minority I also experienced a period of self-hate) you would have to admit that in order for her to even be able to convincingly lie and say she’s a full white woman it would be because she…looks like a fully white woman (and in turn would navigate the life, and have the privileges of, a white woman)? :deadbanana4:

I am not denying Bella and Gigi’s Middle Eastern heritage, I literally cannot do that it is who they are, what I am denying is that Bella and Gigi have navigated their lives and been perceived in the same way that monolithically Middle Eastern women have. And that’s not even putting in the context that they are heiresses. 

Bella really has people brainwashed, and despite being a white-passing billionaire heiress she has the nerve to say she didn’t think she’d be able to make it big :deadbanana2: 

I can’t see how people can’t see how disgraceful this is, seeing how much others struggle to be able to make something of their lives 

Edited by Saintlor

18 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

You were reaching adulthood not knowing what race you are? 

You could say that maybe? Because growing up I was constantly told that I "do not look arab" and "looked white" and I still get these comments sometimes. It really took me some time to know who I truly was and be comfortable with it.

Literally no one here is denying the fact that Bella and Gigi do benefit from the fact that they are white-passing and were born and raised in privileged environment. What we're simply saying is that completely erasing their Palestinian lineage is not okay and it is nobody's place to decide how a girl born to a full Palestinian father sees herself. Or to say that they're only pretending to be Palestinian for attention and to gain public sympathy? What sympathy when Bella literally lost friends, sponsors, and companies after speaking up about Palestine and is constantly under attack by the zionists on social media. She is obviously lucky that she's the #1 supermodel in the world right now but it does not deny these facts.

Like that clown above saying Kim K is not a white woman and Bella is as Palestinian as Halsey is black is still going...

tumblr_inline_n01eo06zBa1qffoiw.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

9 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

You could say that maybe? Because growing up I was constantly told that I "do not look arab" and "looked white" and I still get these comments sometimes. It really took me some time to know who I truly was and be comfortable with it.

Literally no one here is denying the fact that Bella and Gigi do benefit from the fact that they are white-passing and were born and raised in privileged environment. What we're simply saying is that completely erasing their Palestinian lineage is not okay and it is nobody's place to decide how a girl born to a full Palestinian father sees herself. Or to say that they're only pretending to be Palestinian for attention and to gain public sympathy? What sympathy when Bella literally lost friends, sponsors, and companies after speaking up about Palestine and is constantly under attack by the zionists on social media. She is obviously lucky that she's the #1 supermodel in the world right now but it does not deny these facts.

Like that clown above saying Kim K is not a white woman and Bella is as Palestinian as Halsey is black is still going...

tumblr_inline_n01eo06zBa1qffoiw.gif

Can you share any proof of this?

Bella is the most in demand model in the world and is working with pretty much every brand. Unless she wants to name any friends or brands that dropped her (and as a billionaire supermodel, she is very much in the position of power to be able to do so) then her claims are baseless.

And why is it okay for you to say Kim is a white woman, but you're offended if someone says the same about Bella?

Edited by Saintlor

4 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Can you share any proof of this?

Bella is the most in demand model in the world and is working with pretty much every brand. Unless she wants to name any friends or brands that dropped her (and as a billionaire supermodel, she is very much in the position of power to be able to do so) then her claims are baseless.

You really find it hard to believe that people (no matter how huge they are) are being silenced / blacklisted in the industry for talking about Palestine? Okay. As if you haven't said enough nonsense in this thread. :toofunny2:

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

You really find it hard to believe that people (no matter how huge they are) are being silenced / blacklisted in the industry for talking about Palestine? Okay. As if you haven't said enough nonsense in this thread. :toofunny2:

I do find it hard to believe she's being blacklisted because she's working with every major brand possible :dies: 

If a non-celebrity model can call out Louis Vuitton (the biggest designer brand in the world) for sending her home for not being thin enough, why isn't Bella (who is a much bigger name and more powerful) able do the same in regards to allegedly being silenced for talking about Palestine?

la-1495226501-frtqtz2xih-snap-image

As I've said, Bella has been documented (with proof) lying about her natural hair colour multiple times to fit her narrative, so it's not a stretch to say she's lying about other things too.

In 2021 she said she is a natural blonde and dyes her hair brunette. In 2022 she said she was seen as ugly and uncool for not being a natural blonde like Gigi.

Edited by Saintlor

Imagine comparing taking a stand in one of the most controversial wars of the last fifty years and a hot topic in the West (something that transcends the modeling industry) to a model preaching about thinness in fashion. Calling out genocide with a very public big platform is not the same thing as drinking only water for 24h lol Both bad, but very different types. 

8 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Imagine comparing taking a stand in one of the most controversial wars of the last fifty years and a hot topic in the West (something that transcends the modeling industry) to a model preaching about thinness in fashion. Calling out genocide with a very public big platform is not the same thing as drinking only water for 24h lol Both bad, but very different types. 

Then why can't she name the companies that did this to her? It's not like she'll go homeless over it

Naomi Campbell named brands that were racist to her and refused to pay her for being black. Naomi even publicly called out her own friend (Victoria Beckham) for not casting non-white people.

Im failing to see why Bella is unable to name brands yet a less-known model can and also a fellow supermodel like Naomi can.

Edited by Saintlor

2 hours ago, Saintlor said:

If you truly are Arab then I can't believe you're defending the Hadids so heavily when nobody who looks Arab is successful in the industry. I can't believe you're that dense that you can't see that they're successful because they look white and because white fans can see themselves in them.

Many white people on social media say they wish they looked like Bella and wish they were Bella, they wouldn't say this if she didn't look white and they didn't see her as white. 

You are not Arab then stfu about Arabs and how they should look like or feel like. I've seen many women look like Bella in my country in middle East, she isn't anything outstanding in terms of looks or even beauty standards in most cultures here. Many are even whiter then your so-called white people, but that will never make them white people. You know nothing about us so get your white ass away. انقلع عنا وعن ثقافتنا واصولنا دامك مابتعرف حرف واحد ولا اي شيء عن أهلنا. 

Bella is doing amazing things speaking of our issues on social, a thing you'll never do for your own people. 

On 10/4/2022 at 8:00 AM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Awh here comes white savior telling black boy hes bad for sharing his opinion. And how is she calling anyone a bully when she calls people ugly online :rip:

Kanye uses the "Black-Male card" and Black Women are no longer falling for that BS! He and many others like him.

1 hour ago, Saintlor said:

Then why can't she name the companies that did this to her? It's not like she'll go homeless over it

Naomi Campbell named brands that were racist to her and refused to pay her for being black. Naomi even publicly called out her own friend (Victoria Beckham) for not casting non-white people.

Im failing to see why Bella is unable to name brands yet a less-known model can and also a fellow supermodel like Naomi can.

What does Naomi Campbell, a woman that openly takes money from dictators and mass murderers, has to do with Gigi speaking out against the atrocities committed in Palestine? Huh? 

It's giving "If Naomi can support genocide without any repercussions then why can't Gigi be against it?" :deadbanana2:

OT: I don't even like her but what does her ethnicity has anything to do with the topic? Would it make Kanye less unhinged if she was white? I don't get it. 

Not gigi calling someone a joke and lack of intellect their when she became an overrated model because of her parents and her baby daddy :dies:

I don't approve of kanye by any means but one album by kanye > the entire hadids 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

khloe adressed him very gracefully. good for her

Everything this man says and posts is so confused. I don't doubt the Kardashians must be really messy and shady behind the scenes but Kanye West sounds like a dangerous, ignorant and obsessed person.

This thread ? Gigi hadid is very much white. But she's also a person of palestinian origin. 

Race is how the world sees you, never mix that up with nationality

5 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

This thread ? Gigi hadid is very much white. But she's also a person of palestinian origin. 

Race is how the world sees you, never mix that up with nationality

right, dear goodness. what a joke

his deflections are so embarrassing, he doesn't make any ******* sense, how does his dumb white lives matter tshirt in any correlation to not knowhing where his daughter was :toofunny3:

I'm so sick of seeing what this man has to say every time I log onto any platform, I feel for Kim, I can't imagine how hard it must be to navigate his mental illness as the mother of his children. I don't doubt they might do some shady **** behind the scenes but I think everyone can see that Kanye's opinions and thoughts are not entirely based in reality. I can't believe he gets to spew his twisted opinions and ideologies freely online with the platform he has. 

This thread is a mess. Jesus. I think I saw at least three ZTP worthy posts. 

I'd engage but it's not even worth it. Good luck to y'all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.