Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ClashAndBurn

• Illuminati

• NausAllien

Top Posters In This Topic

yikes, the next American downfall under GOP rule is confirmed

oh we're ****** :skull: we need an age limit on this **** tbh

Better prepare another $20k of debt forgiveness to book that re-election he speak of.

Dems don't have better alternatives though (at least Establishment Dems). Kamala is unelectable (more despised than Hilary), and Pete Buttigieg is too green still. I could see maybe Gavin Newsom running, but only if Joe can't run. And we know for sure the Establishment will NEVER nominate a progressive.

Biden's approval rating is even worse than Trump's, so I don't see this going well for him. He should at least wait to see what happens in the mid-terms. If Dems perform really bad and lose both the Senate and the House, he should consider letting another person run in 2024.

He already has dementia; imagine in 6 years if he wins again… :deadbanana4: 

There has to be a better Democrat out there. :rip: 

Edited by Anomaly

this isn’t going to end well :rip:

that being said, none of the other names floating around as the potential democratic candidate for 2024 seem to me like winners either. it’s all a mess :rip:

1 minute ago, NausAllien said:

I could see maybe Gavin Newsom running,

*nervous laughter*

2 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Dems don't have better alternatives though (at least Establishment Dems). Kamala is unelectable (more despised than Hilary), and Pete Buttigieg is too green still. I could see maybe Gavin Newsom running, but only if Joe can't run. And we know for sure the Establishment will NEVER nominate a progressive.

Biden's approval rating is even worse than Trump's, so I don't see this going well for him. He should at least wait to see what happens in the mid-terms. If Dems perform really bad and lose both the Senate and the House, he should consider letting another person run in 2024.

Unlike the Republicans the democrats have been terrible in cultivating young stars. They have no one to replace Biden who could remotely stand a chance of winning

I mean, the only viable alternative at this point would be Kamala and well...yeah. :skull:

just hope that Trump lost his nomination then.

At this point, any republican can win against him

well I wont be voting for anyone this election 

38 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Pete's biggest problem isn't that he's too green. :skull: 

Other than that I agree. He should have waited until after mid-terms before stating affirmatively one way or the other.

The alternative is still worse and everyone here knows it. :cm: 

Electric old folk’s home :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, RussianRoulette said:

Get Bernie or go home.

Imagine still stanning this 81 y/o man in 2022 after losing two primaries :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, CandleGuy said:

Is there a chance he loses in the Primary?

There won't be any significant challenge if he does decide to run again. And there shouldn't be — a divisive primary battle is NOT something we need.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.