Try Guy, Ned Fulmer cheats on wife with employee, fired: Try Guys release statement

Khamis

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Khamis

• Otter

• Lovett

• Jotham

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

not these internet cockroaches :rip: well, one down three more to go.

:rip: I don't understand the vitriol for literally a harmless group of people (well, prior to this cheating scandal...).

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

if that relationship was consensual why are they firing him ?

unless there's dark bts tea, talk about loyalty and friendship :sick:

A boss can't have a consensual relationship, legally, with their employee. :skull:

2 hours ago, Unknown User said:

Unpopular take but this type of thing should be a couple's private business

This. I still don't get why people feel the need to state their opinion on stuff like this.

3 hours ago, Communion said:

A boss can't have a consensual relationship, legally, with their employee. :skull:

What law is that? 

7 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

:redface: i was wondering why this is a hit thread.

anyways he shouldn't have tried cheating :redface:

People wondering why the Owner of the company can’t **** the staff :rip:

Not only is he absolute TRASH for this and for using his wife as a front the entire time as his personal brand, he's also a YALE, an Ivy League graduate :rip: 

My god, what a dumb idiot. Kissing his marriage, friends, career, and fanbase goodbye all for getting some girl's ***** :deadbanana4: 

While incredibly sad and repugnant, I'm going to admit I'm slightly relieved after first reading part of another headline on this that made me think something much worse had happened. 

Side-bar: While less annoying than some of the other big YouTubers, I never thought their intense following was justified. 

This is going to make a huge dent in their brand I think it's going to be hard to come back from. It's just as well as they all seemed to have side projects now and their attempts to continue to appeal to Gen Z and beyond is now bordering on creepy. 

43 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Not only is he absolute TRASH for this and for using his wife as a front the entire time as his personal brand, he's also a YALE, an Ivy League graduate :rip: 

My god, what a dumb idiot. Kissing his marriage, friends, career, and fanbase goodbye all for getting some girl's ***** :deadbanana4: 

Men have been doing this for ages, the only difference is that now they're being held accountable for it and their wives aren't ignoring their mistresses and side pieces anymore.

Edited by Planet Mars

17 minutes ago, Espresso said:

While incredibly sad and repugnant, I'm going to admit I'm slightly relieved after first reading part of another headline on this that made me think something much worse had happened. 

Side-bar: While less annoying than some of the other big YouTubers, I never thought their intense following was justified. 

This is going to make a huge dent in their brand I think it's going to be hard to come back from. It's just as well as they all seemed to have side projects now and their attempts to continue to appeal to Gen Z and beyond is now bordering on creepy. 

I always found them to be a very overrated part of Buzzfeed. Honestly I'm kinda baffled that Try Guys have managed to be so huge since they all seem mediocre to me. And the way that they've commercialized themselves (they even have podcasts now?) was weird to me, not to mention the whole parasocial nature of their show.

I also have this problem with other Buzzfeed people like the Buzzfeed Unsolved team. I'm really happy for Quinta though since she, Justin, and Zack were my favorite people from Buzzfeed.

i didn't care that much about this until i saw someone say alex was with her fiancé for 10+ years :deadbanana2: my jaw dropped, all that time down the drain for ned?... :rip:

34 minutes ago, icy said:

i didn't care that much about this until i saw someone say alex was with her fiancé for 10+ years :deadbanana2: my jaw dropped, all that time down the drain for ned?... :rip:

10 YEARS???????? oo.png

they are both dumb as hell

Mess…Ned seemed like someone who wouldn’t even hurt a fly! Has cheating ever had this main girl of an era? It’s too much!

3 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

What law is that? 

The Jude Law:coffee2:

4 hours ago, Communion said:

I doubt he will face any legal repercussions for this. I have seen so many affairs between bosses and coworkers in my industry (I work on accounting). Not saying that makes it okay at all, but this type of **** is scarily common.

They did the right thing firing but I think that’s all they should do. 

His career is over anyway. Idiot, lol. His wife and family were literally his career. He had one job!! He deserves to lose everything.

It's always the ones most vocal about how amazing their relationship is. They're trying to convince themselves, not us

5 hours ago, ninasayers said:

This. I still don't get why people feel the need to state their opinion on stuff like this.

Well for one maybe because he is trying to make money off of how "great" his marriage is?

The Date Night Cookbook - Kindle edition by Fulmer, Ned, Fulmer, Ariel,  Moju, Kiano. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

I guess the food wasnt that good.

Edited by FightForTanas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.