Early Hot 100 predictions (Winston): Bad Habit #1, Unholy #2, As It Was #3

SignificantOther

36 minutes ago, mystery said:

There was no physical single of Hold Me Closer until now and the one that they did release is exclusive to the UK and releasing on November 18th. They did release a digital single though on Elton's website.

Oh that was it! I knew they had releasing something, didn't know it was just digital.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• Great808

• Ger

• Yog

Those streams for Unholy are too high imo. Nevertheless, song is having very big success.

Edited by Ger-55

It would be nice if they dropped the extended, acapella, and PNAU remixes of Hold Me Closer to give it new life.

If they don't do something to hit that #1 then their team is officially dumb. :deadbanana4:

Unholy needs to sneak by and give Sam his well belated #1 hit in the US. BH can wait one more week 

At this point, I think it is a 2-horse race for the #1 spot between Bad Habit and Unholy, with Unholy's sales figure being the variable that determines the #1 race.

12 hours ago, JoeAg said:

jesus finally, Sign of the Times deserved the success As It Was got tbh… i love Bad Habit, it’s a fantastic pop song

Honestly, I agree.. it's too bad SOTT didn't reach the same level of success, but at least it peaked in the top ten?

As for Bad Habit, it's top tier and sounds so fresh on pop radio. I'm so happy for Steve achieving his first #1!

BMS really is the most frontloaded #1 in a looooong time :worship: it’s not even giving smash hit let alone hit lmaooooooo. All that payola for this ******* mess fgdfhhggddd

Unholy is such an INSTANT bop. It's for sure aimed at tiktokers and young teens and early twenty crowd which is surprising considering both Kim and Sam are in their 30s. You wouldnt expect them (especially Sam) to deliver something like this and for it to connect so quickly. Happy for them!

Can someone explain why Bieber's songs are "OUT" ?

Glad to see Hold Me Closer being so stable :heart2:

34 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Can someone explain why Bieber's songs are "OUT" ?

Glad to see Hold Me Closer being so stable :heart2:

They will go recurrent

Ghost has 52 weeks on the chart

Stay has 63 weeks and it will leave the top 25 (a song with more than 52 weeks will go recurrent if it leaves the top 25)

2 hours ago, Great808 said:

BMS really is the most frontloaded #1 in a looooong time :worship: it’s not even giving smash hit let alone hit lmaooooooo. All that payola for this ******* mess fgdfhhggddd

The obsession you have with Break My Soul... Seek help. :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Draper. said:

The obsession you have with Break My Soul... Seek help. :bibliahh:

How can you ignore a colossal run for a song that was a supposed huge comeback single for someone? It’s hilarious watching it’s positions every week especially because the hive made everyone believe it was a huge hit for her. 

3 minutes ago, Great808 said:

How can you ignore a colossal run for a song that was a supposed huge comeback single for someone? It’s hilarious watching it’s positions every week especially because the hive made everyone believe it was a huge hit for her. 

Aren't you a Lady Gaga stan? the joke. :deadbanana4:

BUT if hitting #1 for two weeks and being in the top 10 for 10 weeks (a feat that she also managed to achieve this decade with Savage Remix)  is a "colossal" run then that's bad news for most female artists not named Adele, Doja, Cardi or Olivia. 

Consecutive weeks charting streaks in danger of being snapped this tracking week:

112 Lil Durk
105 Justin Bieber
100 The Kid LAROI

If Stay goes recurrent, Justin and LAROI’s streaks are done. Lil Duel’s streak will come to an end if Hot Ish falls off.

57 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Aren't you a Lady Gaga stan? the joke. :deadbanana4:

BUT if hitting #1 for two weeks and being in the top 10 for 10 weeks (a feat that she also managed to achieve this decade with Savage Remix)  is a "colossal" run then that's bad news for most female artists not named Adele, Doja, Cardi or Olivia. 

When do you ever see me post in Gaga base? Anyways most of those weeks were clearly thanks to airplay, it decreased and coincidentally it was reflected on the Hot 100 because it was it’s main metric. Radio payola’d frontloaded shoved down peoples throats mess it is

2 minutes ago, Great808 said:

When do you ever see me post in Gaga base? Anyways most of those weeks were clearly thanks to airplay, it decreased and coincidentally it was reflected on the Hot 100 because it was it’s main metric. Radio payola’d frontloaded shoved down peoples throats mess it is

Yeah sure “payola” when she only got one station to put her on power rotation and never cracked the top 5 in Pop. Take a seat for Cuff It’s chart run because you’re certainly gonna be PRESSED.

How many more weeks will the Early Predictions thread be derailed due to the discussion of Break My Soul’s charting run?

And notice how this is only done in the Early Predictions.

I don’t care who takes the #1, I need a new number one.:gaycat5:

it’s enough for AIW :pukey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.