• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• Great808

• Ger

• Yog

Stream Hold Me Closer video to get rid of Stay: 

Also, stream Under the Influence and Star Walkin.

I'm so happy that Steve will be getting his long-awaited #1 like I've predicted :lakitu: may Bad Habit be a multiple-week #1!

15 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

HMC has been on heavy rotation on my playlisting 

• ATRL Moderator

The gays truly defeating the problematic hetero :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator

The fact that Kim and Sam would be number one if they mobilized their fans to buy the digital song on their website :sadviolin: we hate to see it

45 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

With Bebe climbing and the debuts of Sam/Kim and gloRilla/Cardi isn't enough for Stay to go recurrent?

5 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Sam was so stupid for not dropping the music video. 

Capitol is stupid for not impacting on releasing day but whatever #2 debut is definitely an nice starting point, Bad Habit kind of deserves the top spot 

Edited by Yog

2 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

The fact that Kim and Sam would be number one if they mobilized their fans to buy the digital song on their website :sadviolin: we hate to see it

But the problem with that is because their was no website store to buy unholy :sadviolin:

33 minutes ago, Yog said:

Capitol is stupid for not impacting on releasing day but whatever #2 debut is definitely an nice starting point, Bad Habit kind of deserves the top spot 

Only 5 points of difference, they need to do something this week because I doubt radio will play a song like Unholy and maybe streams won't be enough for the second week unless the music video goes viral.

6 minutes ago, Green said:

With Bebe climbing and the debuts of Sam/Kim and gloRilla/Cardi isn't enough for Stay to go recurrent?

It should be, but as we saw with Drake/Luke Combs absolutely flopping to keep Bad Habits on the chart past 52 weeks, we can't be too sure. First Class and/or RUTH could drop below Stay to keep it safe.

33 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

It should be, but as we saw with Drake/Luke Combs absolutely flopping to keep Bad Habits on the chart past 52 weeks, we can't be too sure. First Class and/or RUTH could drop below Stay to keep it safe.

True, RUTH is free falling on radio so I won't be surprised if it's lower than Stay next week

Since it’s organic everywhere else, PAYOLA that ****, idgaf..

Another week in the T10 incoming for the 40 year old rapper? :foxaylove3:

14 minutes ago, Green said:

Only 5 points of difference, they need to do something this week because I doubt radio will play a song like Unholy and maybe streams won't be enough for the second week unless the music video goes viral.

I think Winston underestimated unholy's sales .. it's #1 on iTunes for 5 days and still has a strong lead.. unholy will do more than 16k sales..for comparison hold me closer was #1 the first week on iTunes with strong lead as well and it debuted #1 on digital sales with 49k .. I think Unholy will debut with 25k-30k sales

Edited by Sweetestsecret

jesus finally, Sign of the Times deserved the success As It Was got tbh… i love Bad Habit, it’s a fantastic pop song

42 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

I think Winston underestimated unholy's sales .. it's #1 on iTunes for 5 days and still has a strong lead.. unholy will do more than 16k sales..for comparison hold me closer was #1 the first week on iTunes with strong lead as well and it debuted #1 on digital sales with 49k .. I think Unholy will debut with 25k-30k sales

I think they released the physical single of HMC that's why its sales were too high, not sure how big is Unholy's lead has since I'm Good has 10k for sales in the prediction and it's #2 on iTunes.

What... WTF.. How the **** is a horrible song like Unholy debuting at #2? I am baffled by this.......

26 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I think they released the physical single of HMC that's why its sales were too high, not sure how big is Unholy's lead has since I'm Good has 10k for sales in the prediction and it's #2 on iTunes.

There was no physical single of Hold Me Closer until now and the one that they did release is exclusive to the UK and releasing on November 18th. They did release a digital single though on Elton's website.

Why did I think it was the Ed Sheeran song :deadbanana2: Let me check it out :gaycat4: 

• ATRL Moderator

Bad Habit is a great song and deserves at least one week at #1.  Unholy can take it from Steve the following week.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.