• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Venom

• Nutitle

• Chiidish

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks better than the movie

It looks promising but I love the original so, so much that it's going to have to be amazing for me to like it :lmao:

Iroh serving great acting in that one shot gives me hope, since he is the emotional backbone of the show.

At least budget is there. Please give us emotions and light-heartedness. Nothing too serious.

If the characters aren't well written, it all falls apart.

Looks pretty good, it's gonna have to be SO expensive to do it right... wonder what the pacing is, if S1 of Netflix will be just Book 1: Water?

Aaaah!!!!!! It looks so good :jonny5:

Well it looks better than the movie at least. I feel like even if people say it's semi-decent I won't bother watching either way though :rip: I mean the originals are right there and obviously going to be leagues better.

Can we get season 2 straight away? :dies: because honestly Toph not being in season 1 is gonna feel weird af

she's league ahead everyone else and her arrival is when the story really became special for me

• Thumbs Down 2

• 1 month later...

Love how every episode will be faithful to the first season! 13 year old me is crying. 

The episode titles look a mess sequencing wise. Really interested to see how they "remix" the story :skull:

Sokka looks... Unfitting. Hopefully it's just that one photo but he doesn't give 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Omg this looks amazing! As a responsible adult I’ll be watching this to fill my inner child with joy 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.