"Pride Founder" promotes LGB Alliance

SmittenCake

1 minute ago, gatito said:

so you really don't think erasing and denying trans people of their basic rights and their very existence is a call for violence? in the year of our lord 2022 :bibliahh:i really don't know what to tell you but his views aren't just offensive, they're dangerous and harmful 

Sorry, I don't agree that someone expressing that the trans movement should be separate from the gay rights movement, is "erasing and denying" the existence of trans people. But we can agree to disagree.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gatito

• PoisonPill

• Nano

• SmittenCake

6 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

This thread kind of reeks of weird transphobia. I see no evidence that the things he described happened as he described them, and as an anti-trans activist his credibility is already in extreme question. It’s gross and weird to try to excise a letter from the LGBT community just because it’s trendy right now to spread deranged hate and conspiracy theories about trans people.

Threads like these are always so enlightening. The way much of ATRL basically has politics only slightly to the left of 4chan at this point. :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

Threads like these are always so enlightening. The way much of ATRL basically has politics only slightly to the left of 4chan at this point. :deadbanana4:

!! It honestly freaks me the **** out because it makes me feel like this is how the feelings of the broader gay community are shifting. Like, the more I see l here, the more it hits me that a LOT of people within our own community honestly feel this way. :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.