• Ger

• pride4jc1222

• Green

• fridayteenage

Estimated points

1. As It Was 209

2. Bad Habit 207

8. The Kind of Love We Make 159

Lowest points ever for a number-one hit during the streaming era, it was an already lowest-point when Glass Animals' topped the chart during its 5th week (it was around 216 points). This year has been awful for the mainstream scene, it gets worse and worse.

Congratulations to Harry, nevertheless, that is such a gigantic smash, one of the biggest hits of all-time, I said what I said.

Luke overperforming, damn :eek: Personally, I don't find the song anything special, but damn!

Morgan really can't break that #6-curse :deadbanana:

ILY(AHS) is such a big hit, congrats to both Posty and Doja, one of their biggest hits for each respective artist.

Weeks in Top 10

25: As It Was

20: About Damn Time & WAIT FOR U

8: Bad Habit, Sunroof & I Like You (A Happier Song)

6: Super Freaky Girl

4: You Proof

3: I Ain't Worried

1: The Kind of Love We Make

43 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Estimated points

1. As It Was 209

2. Bad Habit 207

Poor Bad Habit. It was so close  :deadbanana2:

Imagine if Sam blocks him and then Taylor  :rip: (I hope Taylor doesn't release this Friday)

we can pray this is the last week for that song. Hopefully we can have unholy at #1 this week and bad habits the following one

Harold :clap3:

Hope he or Steve get it next week.

cant deny the little combinator power support their lord to top 10 which solidify his statement on being top 2 of mainstream country along with m***** w*****.

the song still suck, low key fumed.  :mad:

Edited by Polgg48

I honestly don't think "Unholy" is going to debut atop next week, maybe if it overperforms, but right now it doesn't look that way. Strong Top 5 debut, and possibly Top 3, we'll see.

At this point, "Bad Habit" looks more favorable to top the chart next week, some early predictions...

1. Bad Habit 217

2. As It Was 208

Edited by Ger-55

Well, if this is AIW's last week at #1 and Stay's last week on the Hot 100, we will have our first 15-week #1 and first song to spend exactly 63 weeks on the Hot 100. The next empty milestones are 17 weeks at #1 and 66 weeks on the Hot 100. FWIW, 18 weeks at #1 and 67 weeks on the Hot 100 are also empty.

2 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Estimated points

1. As It Was 209

2. Bad Habit 207

Is there any reason why his label didn't discount or put out a remix or something?

I'm glad we have a 15 week #1 though. 

countess-vaughn-moesha.gif

i’m just now finding out that Bad Habits was not Ed Sheeran and Steve Lacy :deadbanana4: I was wondering how tf that song was still charting :ahh:

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

Is there any reason why his label didn't discount or put out a remix or something?

He's into organic thingz.

6 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

I honestly don't think "Unholy" is going to debut atop next week, maybe if it overperforms, but right now it doesn't look that way. Strong Top 5 debut, and possibly Top 3, we'll see.

At this point, "Bad Habit" looks more favorable to top the chart next week, some early predictions...

1. Bad Habit 217

2. As It Was 208

It was such an incredible achievement Harry got this week!

the first song by a solo artist to reach 15 weeks at #1

I think that’s enough, It’s time to “AIW” leave and “Bad Habit” finally hit number #1.

”Unholy” topping the charts would be an amazing achievement in Sam Smith & Kim Petra’s career, but I don’t It’s happening this week! 

“ILY” by Post & Doja really deserves at least one week at #1. Sadly It’s overperforming in streaming!

erm, unholy just fell behind an old chris brown song on apple. why is cb still relevant, world?

35 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

erm, unholy just fell behind an old chris brown song on apple. why is cb still relevant, world?

I guess Tik Tok decided to make popular a 2019 Chris Brown song

8 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Lowest points ever for a number-one hit during the streaming era, it was an already lowest-point when Glass Animals' topped the chart during its 5th week (it was around 216 points). This year has been awful for the mainstream scene, it gets worse and worse.

Congratulations to Harry, nevertheless, that is such a gigantic smash, one of the biggest hits of all-time, I said what I said..

How can these two things you said be true at the same time? If you ackowledge that charts are weak these days then there's no way AIW is one of the biggest hits ever. Today's charts just are not comparable to 10 years ago, maybe not even 5 years ago really.

4 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

How can these two things you said be true at the same time? If you ackowledge that charts are weak these days then there's no way AIW is one of the biggest hits ever. Today's charts just are not comparable to 10 years ago, maybe not even 5 years ago really.

They aren't.

old town road was getting 600 points when it was #1 and he blocked major acts like Taylor swift and Justin Bieber where they debuted and peaked at #2

7 minutes ago, makeme said:

They aren't.

old town road was getting 600 points when it was #1 and he blocked major acts like Taylor swift and Justin Bieber where they debuted and peaked at #2

Yeah and the charts are getting even more stagnant, lol. You won't miss much if you skip a week or two from checking them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.