TMZ: Taylor declined Super Bowl offer, NFL looking for another "female popstar"

Feanor

One would be crazy to think she will accept before re-recording all the previous released albums. The point of that was to own the masters and minimize the profits of the original recordings to their owners. SB would’ve been a huge gift to them. Anyways, doesn’t Pink getting ready to release? Pink would’ve been amazing, and she proved already she can handle well stadium shows. Other than that now that’s APPLE MUSIC sponsored I could see a new generation mush up of artists like Harry Styles & Dua Lipa plus 1-2 more. It would’ve been at least entertaining if they can’t have one good mega artist.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rac7d

• AccioMiley

• Protocol

• Espresso

9 hours ago, perfillusion said:

They should ask P!nk

Pink is the BEST option at this point outside of Rihanna and Taylor (who declined)

I don't know people are acting like Pink doesn't have the catalog that many generations would enjoy.

Pink WILL sing live and sing well.

Pink will perform and entertain.

I just don't know if the acrobatic excellence will work.

The CATALOG is there and it would be a nice boost again even if she doesn't have a tour to promote

I doubt she'd do THere you go LOL but I'd love it

Get the party started is such a stadium song

Who knew was somewhat a comeback song for her and is known

So what is a stadium song

Raise your glass (not my fave but it's a stadium song)

Just give me a reason (many know that song)

These five songs and maybe a new song alone would be enough

8 hours ago, allforyou said:

I understand why Taylor declined but still it would’ve been a great opportunity.

Since they're looking for a female popstar, there are so many of them that I'd love to see perform:

Mariah- Hmm...she could with her catalog

Britney- Not until AFTER her B10 comeback so 2025/2026

Adele-Hmm...she could with her catalog. It's not always about entertaining

Rihanna-She could come out of retirement certainly

Shania- Yes but she already co-headlined. Doubt she'd be chosen for a few reasons

P!nk- the #1 choice

Janet- As long as her daughters Britney, Beyonce, Ciara, and Teyana and possibly Doja are her guests yes

Cher-Nope

Ariana-Too soon maybe at the end of this decade or next decade but what would she do...

Christina-she co-headlined then destroyed the national anthem. would they really give her a chance. I wonder if she can fill out 12 minutes of hits. MLJ is under a minute and then Lady Marmalade is about a minute. So if they can find 3-4 more songs then I guess.

We shall see.

The fact that Cardi could easily do it. :lmao:

Get Up 10

Up

No limit (G Eazy)

Money/All About Benjamins (Lil Kim) 

Wap/Body/Savage (Megan)

I Like It

Girls Like You (Maroon 5)

Bodak Yellow

:jonny5:

All those DIAMOND CERTIFIED and Multi Platinum CLASSICS back to back :clap3:

13 hours ago, NausAllien said:

Can she? If you remove all the glitz and glam and the extravagant set pieces, what's left?

Her Grammy museum performances and her acoustic sets at concerts, which are universally lauded and acclaimed :cm:

Which is a straw man argument anyways as the Super Bowl halftime show is founded on high production value and spectacle :coffee:

Super Bowl Ideas from Cheers:

P!nk by Cirque Du Soleil 

Justin Bieber: King of Pop - A Decade+ of Today’s Top Hits

Taylor Swift: Beautiful Gowns & The Re-recordings

Rihanna: Bad Gyal Rihturns

Dua Lipa & ABBA: European Disco Party

Rosalia: MOTO Tour (Christopher Columbus tribute)

Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Megan The Stallion, Lil Kim, Doja Cat: The Ladies of Rap

Bad Bunny: Un SuperBowl Sin Ti

Edited by Cheers

5 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Justin Bieber: King of Pop - A Decade+ of Today’s Top Hits

King of WHAT?!

4oJ4.gif

Edited by Daydream

4 minutes ago, Daydream said:

King of WHAT?!

4oJ4.gif

You read correctly

Her stans are some of the most annoying people on the internet, so glad she won’t do it :clap3:

Kii @ the Demi fans coming for her though. Taylor at least has enough hits to do 4 SBHT performances. Demi… does not let’s just say that 

49 minutes ago, Cheers said:

You read correctly

You wrote it incorrectly though. Justin Bieber is a spoiled brat. Not the king of pop. 

11 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

You wrote it incorrectly though. Justin Bieber is a spoiled brat. Not the king of pop. 

Spoiled maybe in 2015. Move on.

They should get Ed Sheeran and Miley to do it together

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

Her stans are some of the most annoying people on the internet, so glad she won’t do it :clap3:

Kii @ the Demi fans coming for her though. Taylor at least has enough hits to do 4 SBHT performances. Demi… does not let’s just say that 

Don't worry, she doesn't need it :rip: 

I’m glad they know it’s the female pop stars that truly deliver. Glad I don’t have to sit through Taylor Swift. Although I’d rather get it over with. 

13 hours ago, MrDog said:

Nobody is here for Pink headlining. 

The public would be more receptive to this than a lot of ATRL’s other options. :toofunny2:

Pink or Carrie Underwood. Carrie is  celebrating her 10 years of Sunday Night Football. Just released her latest album, and starting her tour in a couple weeks. Carrie’s tour is split into 2 legs. One that starts back up the week before SuperBowl, so that may be an issue for Carrie, unless she just reschedules those first few shows to do the Super Bowl stuff??? 

10 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

honestly just get Beyonce again. :michael:

Honestly this would be the smartest decision. ST, Lemonade, The Gift and Renaissance are rife with performance possibilities. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.