Final Destination: Bloodlines (2025) | Filming in progress

genetic fail

31 minutes ago, skankle said:

Referring to the 'Elevated Horror' inspired trend of many horror movies being About Trauma, familial and generational trauma being a particularly recurring one thanks to Hereditary. Wouldn't be so bad if the average director/writer could pull it off, but instead we get these movies that don't really have anything to say but have to overtly posture like they do, subtext taking the place of text and leaving us with something hollow and forgettable.

That said, this could be interesting. But given how recent horror franchises have been pulled off on this front I am not optimistic!  

i think people just grew tired of mindless teenagers getting drunk, doing drugs and having sex. i don't think "elevated horror" is a thing because horror in general has always had to do with some level of trauma. people just wanted the genre to go back to it's roots. i think people forget that this genre has alot to offer and done alot for cinema. back in the day the genre had it all, storyline, cast, performances etc. i'm so happy that we're getting back to that and that as a genre we're being taken more seriously. for example toni colette should've BEEN COLLECTING AWARDS season for that performance in HERIDITARY. evil dead rise family dynamic gave new life to the franchise. the new scream trilogy is doing the same with the sister dynamic. watch the youtube video above if those spoilers are true then this can actually be interesting.

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• SchmoodRing

• ChapelHooker

• leyaris11

8 hours ago, genetic fail said:

this actually leaves the door open for them to make an installment that takes place in the 60s, 70s, 80s, I wouldn't say 90s since the first movie took place in 2000 the cusp of the millennium and boom they have a fresh new way to keep the series going and give us another trilogy. it can follow the first bloodline and go from there. easy way to explain why only certain people got the power of the premonition. ah this makes me so excited for what's the come!

I am soo excited for this & the strangers Reboot

• 1 month later...

:duca::duca::duca:

Nope, it won't happen. The plot was too smart for Hollywood. 

• 1 month later...

Too vague!

13 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Too vague!

Do you want him to spoil the third act for you right now? :rip:

can we get some news for this that are actually useful? cast, release frame, ANYTHING...

i need callan mcauliffe, sydney sweeney and aliocha schneider to star in this

• 1 month later...

Give me some Faces of Death dead and i'm IN.

On 6/27/2023 at 10:09 AM, leyaris11 said:

Nope, it won't happen. The plot was too smart for Hollywood. 

... 💀 

11 hours ago, leyaris11 said:

Give me some Faces of Death dead and i'm IN.

What's that?

On 8/3/2023 at 10:51 PM, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Do you want him to spoil the third act for you right now? :rip:

There's no spoilers what are you talking about? 

On 8/4/2023 at 2:25 AM, ChapelHooker said:

can we get some news for this that are actually useful? cast, release frame, ANYTHING...

Apparently everyone and everything is ready to go once the strikes ends

On 8/4/2023 at 5:53 AM, alp said:

i need callan mcauliffe, sydney sweeney and aliocha schneider to star in this

Totally down for Sydney Sweeney being a part of this franchise. Some casting ideas

90s actors: Neve Campbell, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Danielle Harris, Mark Paul Gosslear, Jordana Brewster, 

00s actors: Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Leighton Meester, Nina Dobrev, Megan Good, Ashley Tisdale, Teresa Palmer, AnnaLynne McCord, Kristen Bell, Penn Badgley, Matt Lanter, 

2010s actors: Debby Ryan, Jane Levy, Victoria Justice, Emma Roberts, Liz Gillies, Selena Gomez, 

Tyler Posey, Bella Thorne, Kaya Scodelario, Keke Palmer, Lilly Collins, Ashley Benson, AnnaSophia Robb, Dianna Agron, Phoebe Tonkin, Miranda Cosgrove 

Current: Alexa Demie, Jennie Kim, Jenna Ortega, Melissa Barrera, Madelyn Cline, Michael Cimino, Mason Gooding, Sofia Carson, Dove Cameron, Sofia Black D'Elia

23 hours ago, genetic fail said:

:duca:

Ew no I prefer the script leaks from before

Spoiler

The spoiler being that the reason why certain people are given the premonition is because their bloodlines are connected to people that cheated death in the past. The story was suppose to center around a Hispanic family and be self contained with the grandmother being a psychic that helped a bunch of people survive a building fire collapse.

I don't mind him returning but the whole appeal of the character was his mystique this is now ruined 😒 the theories/ideas of him being the angel of death, death personified, devil's advocate never being explored was perfect enough. Leaving it to the imagination was more than enough to get that point across. 

Whos Tony Todd?  Anyway do we know anything about the casting

• Thumbs Down 2

My faves in the franchise i think is Final Destination 3 and the original

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Insanity said:

My faves in the franchise i think is Final Destination 3 and the original

mine are 1, 3,2,5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4. 

13 hours ago, Insanity said:

Whos Tony Todd?  Anyway do we know anything about the casting

He is in FD1 and in this masterpiece. 

Candyman (1992) - IMDb

The only watchable Final Destination movies are 3 and 5, imo. I hope 6 is, at least, as decent as those. 

1 hour ago, zasderfght said:

The only watchable Final Destination movies are 3 and 5, imo. I hope 6 is, at least, as decent as those. 

watch 1 and 2!!! they’re so good, pure early 2000s goodness. 4 is an absolute turd but fun if you wanna get high with friends and have a laugh. 

• 3 months later...

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2024 at 1:17 AM, genetic fail said:

please cast alexa demie

I actually don’t get why people are trashing FD4?? To me it’s just as good as the other ones. The Nick Zano sex scene :WAP:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.