Beyoncé | Renaissance World Tour | Tour of the Decade leaves all in awe!

James_Dean

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• ChapelHooker

2 hours ago, XAMJ said:

I got tickets for her birthday in LA , but I am SHOCKED how low her resell value is.

Not you tryna shade her but still giving her money for her concert :lmao:

3 hours ago, XAMJ said:

I got tickets for her birthday in LA , but I am SHOCKED how low her resell value is.

What do you mean 

3 hours ago, Shelter said:

What do you mean 

Tryna say her tickets are cheap. Meanwhile lining her pockets, that user shades her lol

Why does Ticketmaster redirect to SeatGeek? I don’t want resell if it’s a pre-general sale

7 hours ago, bijonse said:

Tryna say her tickets are cheap. Meanwhile lining her pockets, that user shades her lol

A weird thing to try and troll about, considering how obscene the resell prices are atm. :deadbanana2:

from the dates that are on sale now.... only Mineapolis doing regular 

2 minutes ago, BeyColombia said:

from the dates that are on sale now.... only Mineapolis doing regular 

I just looked at it :rip: 

10 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Why does Minneapolis have so many seats available

Her last date there was the worse of the US dates. Her flop date 

Just now, Shelter said:

Her last date there was the worse of the US dates. Her flop date 

Why even go there then :rip:

Like it's pretty much widely open

She should've put all of the tickets on sale at the same time :rip:

It will sell out lol, the show is not for MONTHS. And the visuals are still pending, I feel like any show that’s not sold out yet will sell out the minute they drop

1 hour ago, bijonse said:

It will sell out lol, the show is not for MONTHS. And the visuals are still pending, I feel like any show that’s not sold out yet will sell out the minute they drop

bold of you to assume there's visuals that are about to drop :ducky:

6 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

bold of you to assume there's visuals that are about to drop :ducky:

Everything this era is running a lil behind schedule but we’ll get it!

I hope :dancehall:

Edited by bijonse

The relief I feel when I managed to get Beyoncé tickets. But they are expensive. I wish she would add more dates. There’s a lot of demand. 

The ticketing has been a colossal mess. Confusion everywhere regarding the Group Registrations and presales.

Vegas 2nd night has so many seats open going for like $160, literally a sea of blue. Not even sure people are aware because the sales dates is all over the place. I guess it'll sell out before the show starts because it's a tourist destination.:rip: Y'all better buy those damn seats before she cancels the only show I got Club Renny for. :jonny5:

Edited by Starshine

58 minutes ago, Starshine said:

The ticketing has been a colossal mess. Confusion everywhere regarding the Group Registrations and presales.

Vegas 2nd night has so many seats open going for like $160, literally a sea of blue. Not even sure people are aware because the sales dates is all over the place. I guess it'll sell out before the show starts because it's a tourist destination.:rip: Y'all better buy those damn seats before she cancels the only show I got Club Renny for. :jonny5:

I guess the reason I’m not worried is every show she’s done for like 10 years now

Spoiler

except brazil 2013 but let’s pretend that didn’t happen

has managed to sell out eventually. Whoever handles her tours and calculates the demand knows what they’re doing

Edited by bijonse

4 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

She should've put all of the tickets on sale at the same time :rip:

Noooo this was why the whole Taylor drama happened :rip:

If they had another situation like that it would have ended them (literally and figuratively)

Does anyone know how accurate this is from stubhub? 

FpWJuJkWAAE8inY?format=jpg&name=large

I'm in section 128 in NJ and now I'm not sure if I see anything with these small screens. :dancehall2:

24 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I'm in section 128 in NJ and now I'm not sure if I see anything with these small screens. :dancehall2:

They're all mock-ups of a general idea of how the stage could look. We have no idea what the screens are going to look like.

1 hour ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Just renders and the main stage is probably far from accurate. Also these views are never close to what you're seeing irl because your FOV is on a phone/computer. It's much closer in person. 

I still don't know how the hell we get inside Club Reneigh, I wonder if it's a moving part that lifts. I hope the circle isn't too obstructive. :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.