Beyoncé | Renaissance World Tour | Tour of the Decade leaves all in awe!

James_Dean

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• ChapelHooker

Edited by BeyColombia

Wouldn't the seats behind the stage be blocked off even in this diagram? If it was the whole stadium, wouldn't the stage be a more centered design? Not saying this is fake--just wondering/confused

1 minute ago, Subversive said:

Wouldn't the seats behind the stage be blocked off even in this diagram? If it was the whole stadium, wouldn't the stage be a more centered design? Not saying this is fake--just wondering/confused

I think it’s more likely just the map accidentally highlighting the entire stadium as blue. If it were a 360 tour, the stage wouldn’t look like that.

35 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Fn0a5PgWIBUI8HV.jpg?width=910&height=910

Looks fake tbh. The GA PIT 1 and 2 text doesn't line up. Pit 2 is slightly more to the right. Quality of the text also looks sus.

EDIT: B2 is there two times as well. Fake af or some intern messed up.

Edited by touchofmyhand

1 minute ago, Likingstars said:

Thats a boring a** looking stage :skull:

i think the visuals and lights will make the show.... 

the Formation map was worse than this... she will basically go to half the stadium

Would love to wake up to some honeyed tea but that would never happen. Americans always lagging behind :'(

5 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

Thats a boring a** looking stage :skull:

most likely a placeholder. there's no way they would already have the stage on file at ticketmaster.

4 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

OMGGGGG ITS COMING

Isn't that just The Eras Tour layout but with 2 GA Pits? 

51 minutes ago, Subversive said:

The seating charts for Madonna looked the same before they pre-sale opened (all blue, even behind the stage) but they were not available to purchase at any point. It's just a regular arrangement, those seats won't be available.

THANK GOD it's not a 360 because I HATE THAT SH*T

The NRG stadium for Houston ?!?!?! Oh WOW. I’d rather her do 2 dates at the Minute Maid Park tho :doc: 

Of course it’s not certain. It’s not a Beyoncé announcement if stans dont go through all stages of grief n back again. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.