Beyoncé | Renaissance World Tour | Tour of the Decade leaves all in awe!

James_Dean

I really wish she would visit Asia again too :((( She hasn't toured Asia since 2009 :rip:

She had a GRIP on us (especially Korea.. the way even songs like Stand Up For Love was a hit here!!!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• ChapelHooker

The good Sis BETTA be cooking up a surprise, special & extensive African Leg of Ren tour coz ...what would it be gaving if she betrayed THEE motherland like that :dancehall:

Edited by theoghon

On 9/6/2023 at 5:48 PM, Marvin said:

She's definitely touring next year. Way too many credible rumors imo

@Mercurio any words?

14 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

@Mercurio any words?

I haven’t been in the office in a while (on vacation) Also, it’s real dead right now, and from the last I saw there was no Beyoncé plans on LATAM announcements. I’ll obviously keep you updated if I hear anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, campelo said:

She is not bringing this show to Latam, to have like 4 shows. It's very expensive for no financial return 

No financial return? They're clamouring to get her over there. She'd sell out the stadiums in seconds there. Don't be ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Lovett said:

No financial return? They're clamouring to get her over there. She'd sell out the stadiums in seconds there. Don't be ridiculous.

What I mean is the weak currency in Latin America (I'm latino) the economy down there is just chaotic. If they afford to bring her, the will have to sell very expensive tickets. Doesn't make sense going down for 2 concerts in Brazil and 1 in Argentina 

On 9/9/2023 at 6:50 PM, campelo said:

What I mean is the weak currency in Latin America (I'm latino) the economy down there is just chaotic. If they afford to bring her, the will have to sell very expensive tickets. Doesn't make sense going down for 2 concerts in Brazil and 1 in Argentina 

She could do like 5 in brazil, 2 in Argentina 1 in Colombia and 1 in Mexico. You’re underestimating her just like her team did booking her that short european tour

Edited by bijonse

On 9/9/2023 at 10:07 PM, Lovett said:

This could also be because she simply doesn't care for making a huge tour and basically visited North American and Europe because it brings her the most money. She could also do much more european shows and she simply didn't do that. 

These women are multi millionaires who don't need to be on the road anymore to make money. 

I mean my fave is Madonna...i don't think she even has 400 shows done in her career and look at her :rip:

I've always enjoyed Beyonce's music, but really loved Renaissance. After experiencing this tour, I feel like a full-blown stan. Everything about the show was just incredible. Tour of my lifetime thus far. 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

I've always enjoyed Beyonce's music, but really loved Renaissance. After experiencing this tour, I feel like a full-blown stan. Everything about the show was just incredible. Tour of my lifetime thus far. 

It really is an amazing show

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Guys I'm so excited, I'll be flying from Mexico to Houston next week to see her on the 23rd :WAP:

I'll be my first time seeing her live and my first time in Houston lol :gaycat2:

• Like 4

I really need her to not be pregnant and release act 2 soon and announce a new tour in January again. I'm thirsty AF.

Why did I buy tickets for just one show? :gaycat6:

beyoncé is not pregnant, pls stay out of her uterus 

• Thanks 1

Went to the Vancouver show! She was absolutely amazing. The way she delivers Dangerously in Love this tour gives me chills every single time. I was front and center second row behind club Ren and hated my seat :rip: if you’re on the floor you need to be in club Ren, if not honestly side seats are better to see the entire stage. I didn’t realize she only comes over once the entire show, and she wore that terrible ivy park outfit and we couldn’t even see her face :deadbanana: but it was still incredible. She’s such a force. She was in such a great mood and you can just see the love radiating from her performing. I also saw Jay at the back of Club Ren holding one of the twins and waving at Beyonce on stage it was so adorable. 

Missing this show. So glad I went twice. Kinda manifesting she puts merch online.

12 hours ago, Zerby said:

I really need her to not be pregnant and release act 2 soon and announce a new tour in January again. I'm thirsty AF.

Why did I buy tickets for just one show? :gaycat6:

I think this is why I went and caved for the birthday show too and it was the best night.

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Apparently Seattle didn’t get any inventory of the tour book. I’m so annoyed :monkey:

The merch lines were super overwhelming at SoFi Stadium so I ended up just getting the Horse Disco shirt only. I like it, just wish it was a bit more oversized for a comfortable fit. 

Ugh. I wish I could see this show again! It was so much fun and it flew by so fast! And it's always special to see one of your favorite albums performed live (well, most of it :katie:) by such an incredible artist and performer. Loved the way she used the stage and loved that there were no sound/light structures blocking anyone's view. 

I didn't have the best seats, but I liked my view. Not sure how I felt about the venue (Dome at America's Center), but at least transportation was easy and entry/exit was smooth. 

I think my favorite act was 'Anointed.' "Church Girl" is such a wild moment and that gorgeous "Virgo's Groove" performance blew me away. Seeing "Get Me Bodied" live was so special, I've always loved that song so much. :chick3: 

I found it curious how many songs from 4 were on this show though, but I'm glad I got to see "I Care" performed live. What a performance. I think "Flawless" would have been a great addition to the 'Opulence' act.

And if she can do "Crazy In Love" for the millionth time, I think she totally could have included "Single Ladies" after "Heated" (or "Drunk In Love"). 

Edited by Eric.
  • Like 2

Renaissance is my all time favorite album and Renaissance Tour was the best entertaining experience I've ever had . There i said it 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Mellark said:

Missing this show. So glad I went twice. Kinda manifesting she puts merch online.

I think this is why I went and caved for the birthday show too and it was the best night.

The merch lines were super overwhelming at SoFi Stadium so I ended up just getting the Horse Disco shirt only. I like it, just wish it was a bit more oversized for a comfortable fit. 

so jealous, this woman is out of this world istg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.