Beyoncé | Renaissance World Tour | Tour of the Decade leaves all in awe!

James_Dean

21 minutes ago, shinri said:

Now she better announce the visuals! :chick3:

What if the visuals were for the tour :redface:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• ChapelHooker

Dates? :gayoncecat1:

5 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Does anyone know when we can buy the tickets?

I assume this pm we’ll get the presale and general sale on friday 

Apparently Monday

8 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

she’s going to BCN

Not Spain depending on who you ask :fan:

2 minutes ago, sk8erfan said:

Not Spain depending on who you ask :fan:

:rip:

Marseille? Oh wow oh wow

She removed some of the extra shows from the site (3rd London, 2nd Amsterdam, 2nd NYC, 2nd Toronto) :deadbanana4:

what we need is another  flawed tidal presale. :giraffe: i got the best tickets for formation world tour because the tidal presale failed and ATRL somehow guessed the presale passcode so we literally had first pick. :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Machete said:

She removed some of the extra shows from the site (3rd London, 2nd Amsterdam, 2nd NYC, 2nd Toronto) :deadbanana4:

😭😭😭😭

Where so i have to register to get into the presale for Tickets for Germany :jonnycat:

i didn’t get any email from beyonce.com if thats what happened

19 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

i love that photo.

curious to see how this'll stack up to taylor's numbers. :jonny: the hive loves to act like beyonce is #1, and beyonce even sings about being #1, so i'm expecting $800m in pre sale to outdo Taylor. :jonny:

We do know both Bey’s and Taylor’s tours are going to outgross a certain popstars ‘stadium’ tour by multiple times 

16 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

No Italy, No Spain, no Denmark, no Switzerland? ch

I’m surprised by Italy and Denmark. She does really well there, and Italy had all those rumours. Not surprised by Switzerland. 

IF she wants she can do a second leg with additional dates in US EU and include ASIA and LATAM.

IF she wants. Big IF there. 

I’m probably flying to one of the September dates. Depends on how expensive it gets. How much is a regular entrance tour ticket? $100? $300?

5/14 here we come!!! Brussels is not ready :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Machete said:

They're doing that thing where they "add" dates for "unprecedented demand". Taylor, Madonna and Bey do it for all of their tours lol

Not her removing the 2nd Netherlands date, the one that fit our schedule @Mitsouko :toofunny3:

Does anyone know the tea on that CITI registration thing? Where Can I do the fan pre-registration. I need to buy these tickets!!!

Methinks Benelux Hive won the hardest :mandown: she must've seen how we showed out for Renaissance compared to the rest of Europe :clap3:

not her skipping berlin for flopburg 

and can everyone start selling tickets a while after announcement... i get paid in 2 weeks :skull: 

KYtBoeg.gif

The inclusion of Warsaw over Croke Park or Rome is a surprise tbh. I know OTRII smashed there but still

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.