The Amazing Race Season 36

Clandestine

Cast is indeed promising but the tasks... not so much. One thing I loved was about the Covid era was the emphasis on self driving so shitty tasks with taxis and that leg planning combination :skull: The bar is usually low for premiere eps anyways so I am not too worried about it though. 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clandestine

• supaspaz

• Kamil24

• Harmonizer

That was a week first leg, but I enjoyed getting to know every team at least

I enjoyed that! Glad they're going back to the regular travel, and the teams are interesting enough. The new UTurn twist sounds interesting too. Hopefully they're able to keep the energy going dddd :giraffe:

• ATRL Moderator

That bitchy gay is so fucking annoying. You are too old to be using "gucci" unironically!

I liked that the road block was challenging and everyone seemed to take a lot of attempts.

I was way too happy that they were departing individually and we could see their departure times. It feels more real this way.

So happy to see Thailand :duca: The massage challenge was a bit weak though. Could've come up with something better. I'm rooting for the laotian couple!

I’m really enjoying all of the teams so far this season, no one sticks out as being annoying so far.  

It's so annoying how they announce "There are no non-elimination legs this season" and then... blatantly do non-elimination legs, just slightly rebranded :deadbanana2:

10 hours ago, Miles. said:

It's so annoying how they announce "There are no non-elimination legs this season" and then... blatantly do non-elimination legs, just slightly rebranded :deadbanana2:

I personally never minded non-elimination legs because it meant teams always had hope but I agree the way they do it now is just false advertising.

• ATRL Moderator
14 hours ago, Miles. said:

Seriously! I thought they would at least eliminate last place, even if everyone else had to keep racing.

8 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Seriously! I thought they would at least eliminate last place, even if everyone else had to keep racing.

They usually do 12 episodes, though. So with 13 teams, this should be the only one? Unless my math is wrong. But let's just be happy it saved the hot brothers who won't make it much further anyway :heart:

On 10/14/2023 at 5:09 AM, Harmonizer said:

They usually do 12 episodes, though. So with 13 teams, this should be the only one? Unless my math is wrong. But let's just be happy it saved the hot brothers who won't make it much further anyway :heart:

I think I heard there are 13 episodes this season.

Shocked at Jocelyn and Victor going but it was nice to see such a shake up in the order of the teams.

I was shocked by Jocelyn and Victor going home, I thought for sure they were making it to the end.

Liam & Yeremi have the most gorgeous eyes.  

Liam & Yeremi have instantly become my favorite team after this episode and I am so glad they were saved.

Their story about their wasted years really hit home and I teared up and I want them to win. I loved Jocelyn & Victor as well, but I like all of the teams this season, for the most part. I do enjoy equalizer tasks like that for the Roadblock

• Like 2

That was such a tense finish! I had no idea who was going to be eliminated but I was reasonably happy with the result. I always love watching Andrea and Malaina excel at tasks too.

Good to see Rob and Corey struggle but also pull through. It's nice having multiple guy/guy teams I can root for and I'm glad there are no clearly dominant teams yet.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Oh my gosh, that was the most exciting finish in ages!

• Like 1

On 10/19/2023 at 7:44 AM, Harmonizer said:

Liam & Yeremi have instantly become my favorite team after this episode and I am so glad they were saved.

Their story about their wasted years really hit home and I teared up and I want them to win. I loved Jocelyn & Victor as well, but I like all of the teams this season, for the most part. I do enjoy equalizer tasks like that for the Roadblock

Absolutely love them

• Like 1

Sad to see Liam and Yeremi go but they were pretty consistently at the back of the pack so it seemed like a matter of time. Maybe if Robbin and Chelsea had been u-turned they would have had a chance.

• ATRL Moderator

It sucks to be eliminated because you have a terrible cab driver, but Liam and Yeremi were not a strong team. They would have been out several legs ago if not for the fakeout non-elimination.

• Thanks 1

Still shook by the Jocelyn and Victor elimination. That was a team that was destined for the finale. I hope we get to see them back on some sort of All Star season.

Lena and Morgan are such a mess but their run has been so interesting to me. I feel like they're that one team that always makes it past elimination then gets out at like the final 4-5.

I actually like all the teams. I feel like we're headed towards a Steve/Anna Leigh, Rob/Corey, and Joel/Garrett final three. Todd/Ashlie for the longshot team (I'd love to see them there though).

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, KLatz said:

actually like all the teams. I feel like we're headed towards a Steve/Anna Leigh, Rob/Corey, and Joel/Garrett final three. Todd/Ashlie for the longshot team (I'd love to see them there though).

This would be my nightmare. Anna Leigh is so unpleasant! I need Lina and Morgan to keep their shit together and crash the party.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.