GloRilla & Cardi B - "Tomorrow 2"

KatyPrismSpirit

2 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

drag it sis:ahh:

spacer.png

I haven't seen anyone hating on Glorilla, the way you just made that up:lmao:

some bloggers and commentsections b sayin she cant rap and offbeat but i like her flow. 

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• slw84

• Scorp

• Pink Whitney

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

It always boggles my mind how some ATRL users who watch the charts like hawks don't understand how the charts work by now...

ANYWAY:

They are doing it intentionally...at this point it should be ignored. So happy for Glo and Cardi

22 minutes ago, Scorp said:

The Queen Of HipHop just keeps winning sbhshshshshshshshsjs 

image0.gif

Ignore him. He used to LIVE in the base  sbshhshsjss :bibliahh:

image0.gif

Yup...there's real and there's others.

Love Glo and Cardi for being real and connecting with this urban hit.

20 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I see this as another Money sized Urban hit :lakitu:

Which is good because Money won the long game. Hopefully this will as well.

28 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

some bloggers and commentsections b sayin she cant rap and offbeat but i like her flow. 

I heard this too or that she sounds too much like a man. 

Either way I like her voice. its different from the rest of the girls 

33 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I see this as another Money sized Urban hit :lakitu:

Money is 6x platinum. It was far from a cute urban hit :lmao:

15 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Money is 6x platinum. It was far from a cute urban hit :lmao:

15 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

People always trying it money and press :skull:

Have you quoted the wrong person? When did I say that Money was only a “cute” hit?

Money was an Urban hit. 9 weeks at #1 on Urban Radio while it didn’t even see Top 40 on Pop… Ends up 4X Platinum (probably eligible for higher) but peaked at #13. That is an Urban hit. I see something similar for Tomorrow 2 where it lights up Urban radio while Pop radio pays it dust.

18 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Have you quoted the wrong person? When did I say that Money was only a “cute” hit?

Money was an Urban hit. 9 weeks at #1 on Urban Radio while it didn’t even see Top 40 on Pop… Ends up 4X Platinum (probably eligible for higher) but peaked at #13. That is an Urban hit. I see something similar for Tomorrow 2 where it lights up Urban radio while Pop radio pays it dust.

You just made it seem like it would be a minor hit compared to her smashes when it's literally in her top 5 biggest songs ever. That's all pooh. Definitely see this SMASHING urban for a few weeks so I definitely agree..maybe 3x platinum :eli:

image0.gif

Just now, Scorp said:

You just made it seem like it would be a minor hit compared to her smashes when it's literally in her top 5 biggest songs ever. That's all pooh. Definitely see this SMASHING urban for a few weeks so I definitely agree..maybe 3x platinum :eli:

image0.gif

Yeah, I knew Money was a smash hit. I just have high hopes for Tomorrow 2 as well. My point is that its chart progression might be a more slow and steady urban hit compared to a pop hit that peaks quickly and fizzles :lakitu: 

We love everybody, let’s say that! 

spacer.png

I just want this song to be a Top 10 for Cardi and Glo because it's helping put a Memphis female rapper on the MAP.

Also, it needs to serve legs, not a quick hit in the PAN. Also, something has to be done to make up for Hot Sh*t.

spacer.png

Press is avant-garde not everyone is gonna get it. Meanwhile Money is a basic bop everyone can easily digest

spacer.png

I really wish this would’ve dropped earlier in the summer it would’ve been lit:flame:

47 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

I just want this song to be a Top 10 for Cardi and Glo because it's helping put a Memphis female rapper on the MAP.

Also, it needs to serve legs, not a quick hit in the PAN. Also, something has to be done to make up for Hot Sh*t.

spacer.png

Who?

image0.gif

31 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

Press is avant-garde not everyone is gonna get it. Meanwhile Money is a basic bop everyone can easily digest

spacer.png

I really wish this would’ve dropped earlier in the summer it would’ve been lit:flame:

Agree! The only mistake Cardi Ann made with Press is delaying the video so damn long.

29 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Who?

image0.gif

I don't know ha.

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Stepfon said:

spacer.png

That would be great but if it's in the cards it's in the cards. I do think it will have longevity.

This is an urban radio hit, a club hit and seems to have legs on Apple music and will likely grow like FNF did on Spotify

tenor.gif?itemid=10016088

This video (hi espeon)...this video is really is approaching 9M this afternoon and most of the streams are local.

Replay value matters. What don't artists get about this?

I think every now and again forego replay value when you have art driven visual like Money but replay value is so important in the streaming era.

GrIWf2y.gif

#1 on apple music,great video views,if it had better Spotify streams and it was added on TTH then it would have been a smash and probably it would have a top 10 debut on hot 100 ...

The streets love this. The people love this. Go Glo & Bardi! 

3 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

me & @Raver’s impact I fear :oh:

spacer.png

Exactly, the rest of Spotify Bardigang is barely waking up.mp3 me thinks

spacer.png

On 9/27/2022 at 1:03 AM, Scorp said:

Not Z100 getting this :bibliahh:

YesssS and glo is performing at the Hiphop awards cardi needs to come through this will send the song into top 5

20 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

anyways who else has the verse memorized already?

image0.gif

also is Glorilla's team that incompetent they can't secure a few Spotify playlists?:rip:it would really help the song

U know Sony owns half of the dam playlisting sooo 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.