Shakira debuts hot new face, talks Piqué, taxes and new album for Elle Magazine

crazyncool

On 9/21/2022 at 7:21 PM, Riot said:

Her two latest singles are currently charting around the globe

Oh, I just saw she released a FLOP English song not a long time ago. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• manwhore

• dopamina

1 hour ago, Vespertine said:

Oh wow I wasn’t expecting her to be so frank, or to acknowledge that her career has been on the back burner for many years now.

Not that I’m happy her relationship fell apart, but I do hope if anything good comes out of it, it’ll be a reignition of her creative spark. She’s been so hit-or-miss starting with Sale el Sol. All her albums before then were so incredible, start to finish. 

She’s definitely regretting neglecting her career for a man. :rip:

She hasn’t attended any music awards in many years either, probably thinking it would show Pique how much she cared about him. :gaycat6:

7 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

Isn’t that Mariah and Alejandro, around VMA season.

Yeah, she looks more like Mariah than Paulina (I know it's Paulina tho)

11 hours ago, Lorelei said:

Not into these lip fillers though, they alter her lower face.

7 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

She definitely got lip fillers. 

did y'all not watch the video lol and what lip fillers? she's always had lips. she's definitely lost weight due to all of the stress. i hope that she is well

Ageless queen of the world Shakira 

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

did y'all not watch the video lol and what lip fillers? she's always had lips. she's definitely lost weight due to all of the stress. i hope that she is well

She's been getting lip fillers and fat transfers since late 2019. Her bottom lip is now square, what does weight loss have to do with the evident lip change in shape and size? Her face is different as a whole because of the work done, she's a celebrity, she gets regular work done like everybody else. It's nothing new or surprising. We shouldn't be stating the obvious.

3 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

She’s definitely regretting neglecting her career for a man. :rip:

She hasn’t attended any music awards in many years either, probably thinking it would show Pique how much she cared about him. :gaycat6:

Putting her career aside for a guy who treated her like garbage must be hurting her more than anything. He really walked all over her. I hope in the coming years she'll get her mojo back and let it all behind her.

the ultimate revenge will be when piqué's own boys grow up with resentment and hate  towards him.  Good. Good. 

8 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

I wonder if Sony which back then was CBS is going to update all certifications like they did with Beyoncé soon after she drops the album. She’s so humble doesn’t even know what’s her biggest hit.

You a real one if you get the reference :heart::bibliahh::heart:

5 minutes ago, manwhore said:

The way she's STILL using it in 2022 is iconic :ahh:

3 hours ago, manwhore said:

Can you explain like I'm five? Are they saying she's old?

Lol

7 minutes ago, ATWK said:

The way she's STILL using it in 2022 is iconic :ahh:

i think she did this on purpose lol like girl…. Ur a meme for this.

5 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

It's just a funny thing she's said since like the late 90s. Her older interviews especially during  laundry service and Hdl era always had her throw in that  line verbatim, every single time. Like she was so cute and thought she was doing something there. It's just her talking about her label, EPIC which back then was CBS. 

Edited by manwhore

4 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Whenever she talks about that period of her career, she ALWAYS (and I do mean always) says "Sony Music, which back then was CBS". It's become a meme in the Shakira fandom

4 hours ago, ATWK said:

Whenever she talks about that period of her career, she ALWAYS (and I do mean always) says "Sony Music, which back then was CBS". It's become a meme in the Shakira fandom

I swear this tour I’m bringing a sign that says that…. So SONY was CBS BACK THEN?

homegirl been using that since the unplugged. 

5 hours ago, Lorelei said:

She's been getting lip fillers and fat transfers since late 2019. Her bottom lip is now square, what does weight loss have to do with the evident lip change in shape and size? Her face is different as a whole because of the work done, she's a celebrity, she gets regular work done like everybody else. It's nothing new or surprising. We shouldn't be stating the obvious.

Putting her career aside for a guy who treated her like garbage must be hurting her more than anything. He really walked all over her. I hope in the coming years she'll get her mojo back and let it all behind her.

So now you're saying that she's gotten work done on her face and fat transfer? Fat transferring to where? I don't see her getting work done. Not only does she not need it but she's not the type. Unless we have confirmation it's all speculation. Other then obvious weight loss she doesn't look much different. 

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

So now you're saying that she's gotten work done on her face and fat transfer? Fat transferring to where? I don't see her getting work done. Not only does she not need it but she's not the type. Unless we have confirmation it's all speculation. Other then obvious weight loss she doesn't look much different. 

Celebrities almost never admit to getting work done, besides a few occasions where they can't escape admitting to one or two procedures , usually after public pressure. Other than, they'll claim good diets, olive oil and some la mer cream does wonders for their skin. 

Shakira has been getting tweaks here and there because nobody in the limelight is immune to feeling pressure about aging. It's just what it is, especially for a popstar whose main selling points includes a youthful look.

I've noticed the changes over the years and they're pretty blatant if you compare them to past photos side by side. The cheek fat transfers have contributed to retaining the volume in her face , which by now should have diminished yet she looks the same (but not really, at the same time) at 45 years old which is the telltale sign that this person has had some sort of cosmetic procedure done.

The lip filler is a bit much in this photoshoot mainly because of the airbrushing and the fact her face looks more gaunt because of her weight loss, therefore the lips stick out more. Usually it's subtly done, but you can still see there have been changes around the area.

Again, there's nothing wrong with getting treatments/procedures when you are a multimillionaire public figure and you have access to the best cosmetic surgeons/ derms out there. Being pretty is part of the job and fans generally need to come to terms with the fact that everyone in the public eye gets work done , more or less.

Edited by Lorelei

5 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

I swear this tour I’m bringing a sign that says that…. So SONY was CBS BACK THEN?

homegirl been using that since the unplugged. 

We should make Shirts with that for the next tour! Hahaha

The way I stopped stanning her when she got with the butter face rat

i just knew I smelled a rat and couldn’t support shaki getting with a dl fuxkboi 

The songs inspired by him are some of her weakest too.  I'm not much of a fan of her album post Pique, except maybe for the many times I bopped to Rabiosa and Loca. I hope her next material is better, I'm tired of reggaetón even though Te felicito is decent. 

On 9/23/2022 at 8:49 AM, dirrtydiana said:

Humble queen lol for a second I thought she was gonna say chantaje and I completely forgot about smashes don’t like and wwaka hitwaka

Chantaje is not even close to the top 5 of her most successful songs :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.