• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• manwhore

• dopamina

9 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

You ran in here. :rip: Shakira has always been more famous than Pique. lol. You're desperate. 

Your fave ran to sell her story about the man she supposedly wanted to never speak about again for attention and I'm the one that's desperate :deadbanana4:

I'm so happy she did this interview and got this personal.

Now we can understand everything from her perspective also.

What a strong woman.:jonny6:

Omfg she’s coming to END us :jonny5:

Not her COLLECTING the Spanish government omg SHAKIRA :jonny6:

Didn't she sing a song in catalan in one of her latest's album? isn't her ex a big catalan independentist? 

Honestly I'm not surprised she has become such a big target for the spanish government and tax payers. They're really tryin their best to humiliate her because she has some kind of support for the independentist movement.

I wish she didn't justify her innocence in this article and just ROB THEM blind without ever speaking up. Those racist colonizers deserve it

money-get.gif

This is by far Shakira’s most personal interview ever. She is so smart, eloquent and strong. Glad she is addressing evertlything.

3 minutes ago, Protocol said:

She’s so dumb for thinking a 23 year old football player was faithful husband material 

Yeah I was super into the Spain football team at the 2010 World Cup and he already had a reputation as the biggest cheater on the entire team before he got with her. That is quite the reputation to have when almost all footballers cheat and he still managed to cheat more than the rest.

1 minute ago, Protocol said:

She’s so dumb for thinking a 23 year old football player was faithful husband material 

Or he's so dumb for cheating on one of the most beautiful, powerful and most talented musical act of this century.

Very eloquently answered, I am glad she spoke up about all of these issues.

Rooting for Ms. Shaki, I need to get into her discography ASAP. Can someone recommend me a place to start?

2 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Rooting for Ms. Shaki, I need to get into her discography ASAP. Can someone recommend me a place to start?

Start with this masterpiece :gaycat1:

If you like it, then listen to Laundry Service and Fijacion Oral Vol. 1 :gaycat:

Hot new face? I dont see it. She got some lip fillers and thats about it, she looks the same. Shes been very thin since the break up, and ahes actually rocking nice clothes for once, so that may be whats throwing people off. 

Either way looks like my girl has her feet on the ground as usual, has a good plan of attack and will prevail as usual! Queen! 

Edited by LatinFreak

Just now, LatinFreak said:

Hot new face? I dont see it. She got some lip fillers and thays about itm she looks the same. Shes been very thin since the break up and ahes actually rocking nice clothes for once so that may be whats throwing people off. 

Either way looks like my girl has her feet on the ground as usual, has a god plan of attack and will prevail as usual! Queen! 

The hot new face was just clickbait. She is stunning forever, sis!

7 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Donde estan los Ladrones? Is you speak Spanish. Laundry Service if you dont! 

2 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Start with this masterpiece :gaycat1:

If you like it, then listen to Laundry Service and Fijacion Oral Vol. 1 :gaycat:

Thanks love :heart:

Just now, LatinFreak said:

Donde estan los Ladrones? Is you speak Spanish. Laundry Service if you dont! 

I don't speak Spanish but I think I'd like to start with DELL, since I've heard a lot of good things about it in the past.

19 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Your fave ran to sell her story about the man she supposedly wanted to never speak about again for attention and I'm the one that's desperate :deadbanana4:

She's never said that she never wanted to speak about him. LOL. You're literally creating stories to try to justify your sad desperation.:rip:

1 hour ago, crazyncool said:

I have a full album’s worth of music that I’m so excited about. And some songs you’ll hear imminently, some are collaborations. Some are in English and some in Spanish, different genres.

Finally!!! Give us Don't Bother 2.0

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.