Hot 100 early predictions (Winston): Bad Habit x AIW #1, I Like You #3, You Proof #4

Renan90

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• pride4jc1222

• Ger

• Sweetestsecret

Hope AIW gets another week at #1, there are like 10 songs with 14 weeks at #1 and none with 15 :thing:

1 hour ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Wait For U is so going to end up being this year’s Sunflower. Despite being overshadowed by AIW, ADT, and First Class, WFU still managed to sneak in a week at #1 despite very little radio/pop support, and I feel WFU will hold up stronger in the long run, especially in streaming. Just like Sunflower has held up better in the long run than the songs that overshadowed it (Without Me, 7 Rings, and OTR).

How was SF overshadowed? It was HUGE and had pop radio support unlike WFU. It was the #2 song of 2019 after Old Town Road, bigger than Without Me and 7 Rings...

54 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

How was SF overshadowed? It was HUGE and had pop radio support unlike WFU. It was the #2 song of 2019 after Old Town Road, bigger than Without Me and 7 Rings...

Cuz it didn't go #1 on Pop radio I guess

if post or steve released a random remix they'd have the #1 in the bag

stream steve plz, i'm tired of seeing AIW old ass sitting at #1

22. STAY

32. Ghost

:clap: 

I’m so mad @ his team for not doing more for Ghost! 

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Hope AIW gets another week at #1, there are like 10 songs with 14 weeks at #1 and none with 15 :thing:

I agree.   They should discount it. :fan:

7 hours ago, spree said:

I agree.   They should discount it. :fan:

Or release a new digital single with an alternate cover.  :nicole:

I Like You by Post & Doja would be the perfect new number #1 we could have at this moment…

9 hours ago, Cheers said:

22. STAY

32. Ghost

Wth it's a big hit for Bieber, one of the biggest of the year, in fact.

1 hour ago, Ger-55 said:

Wth it's a big hit for Bieber, one of the biggest of the year, in fact.

You are right but it could’ve had a cute week or two at #1. The fact he performed peaches instead of this @ the Grammys :deadbanana2:. He should’ve released an acoustic/rock remix too.

28 minutes ago, Cheers said:

You are right but it could’ve had a cute week or two at #1. The fact he performed peaches instead of this @ the Grammys :deadbanana2:. He should’ve released an acoustic/rock remix too.

hit #1 on Pop tho.  That's good enough for me.

6 hours ago, Cheers said:

Don't forget that the Grammy's were held in April, the week of As It Was debuted. Even if he performed it there, he would have not beaten out AIW. I don't even think it beats out Big Energy, which had a huge boost that week, at #3. At best, it probably beats out Stay for a new peak at #4. And Ghost wasn't going to the top the following week either because that's the week First Class debuted.

19 hours ago, Cheers said:

22. STAY

32. Ghost

a whole year for Ghost and honestly its a good song

On 9/21/2022 at 1:49 PM, Green said:

Points are so weak that Post Malone/Doja or even Morgan could snatch the #1 with a remix/alternate version  :deadbanana2:

I hope Bad Habit goes #1 because next week Nas Maraj could block him

The fact that some of you expecting Lil nas x to have a hit again.. it's over for him

Edited by Sweetestsecret

13 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

The fact that some of you expecting Lil nas x to have a hit again.. it's over for him

The song is very good imo.

5 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

I wish. I thought the same when he released Holiday which flopped but some months later he released 2 of the biggest hits of 2021  :rip:  You can't never count him out. I really doubt he's over.

Welp, with Unholy doing AIW-release like numbers, it’s now or never for Bad Habit. If Bad Habit doesn’t go to #1 this week, it probably never will.

45 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Welp, with Unholy doing AIW-release like numbers, it’s now or never for Bad Habit. If Bad Habit doesn’t go to #1 this week, it probably never will.

yeah it really needs to go #1 this week. A shame he did nothing to boost it

14 minutes ago, Wizard said:

doja really carries ILY :clap3:

facts :clap3:

So many close races in the Top 10 this week.

The Kind of Love We Make with Nicki Minaj would be an interesting crossover.

6 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

What, who said that?

12 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

The Kind of Love We Make with Nicki Minaj would be an interesting crossover.

Two country hits in the Top 10 right now, oh wow. :eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.