Hot 100 early predictions (Winston): Bad Habit x AIW #1, I Like You #3, You Proof #4

Renan90

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• pride4jc1222

• Ger

• Sweetestsecret

Not Morgan aiming towards #1 :rip:

14 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Not Morgan aiming towards #1 :rip:

If he releases his album anytime soon, it's honestly his for certain. That would be all the boost he'd need at this point.

WAIT FOR U's longevity is truly remarkable, it's a shame Pop radio never fully embraced it.

Edited by Ger-55

Steve Lacy please do something drop a remix or something:jonny3: i thought he said he wanted #1 

Possibly a new peak for Doja three months (I Like You) and four months after their release (Vegas) :deadbanana4:

I want Bebe in the top 10 again, also everyone who doubted her on atrl should get banned or at least warning points for being wrong for the millionth time. 

Points are so weak that Post Malone/Doja or even Morgan could snatch the #1 with a remix/alternate version  :deadbanana2:

I hope Bad Habit goes #1 because next week Nas Maraj could block him

2 hours ago, Kiss It Better said:

Steve Lacy please do something drop a remix or something:jonny3: i thought he said he wanted #1 

He will get the #1 without a remix

48 minutes ago, Green said:

He will get the #1 without a remix

by remix i mean dance club remixes btw not remix that features another artist or some sort, but i hope so :duca:

58 minutes ago, Green said:

Points are so weak that Post Malone/Doja or even Morgan could snatch the #1 with a remix/alternate version  :deadbanana2:

I hope Bad Habit goes #1 because next week Nas Maraj could block him

You’re kidding right?

7 hours ago, jezebelvictoria said:

'Heat Waves' is totally passing 'Blinding Lights'. Crazy to think Harry could have had 20+ weeks at #1. 

Unless someone major releases an album before Lil Baby on 10/14, Heat Waves will get to at least 91 weeks.

I really wish Butter would have smashed this year and interrupted AIW’s run at #1, instead of ruining G4u and Stay’s runs. Stay would have easily broken the OTR record if it was in AIW’s place.

2 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

You’re kidding right?

You never know with him. He had 2 #1's last year  :michael:

8 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

WAIT FOR U's longevity is truly remarkable, it's a shame Pop radio never fully embraced it.

Wait For U is so going to end up being this year’s Sunflower. Despite being overshadowed by AIW, ADT, and First Class, WFU still managed to sneak in a week at #1 despite very little radio/pop support, and I feel WFU will hold up stronger in the long run, especially in streaming. Just like Sunflower has held up better in the long run than the songs that overshadowed it (Without Me, 7 Rings, and OTR).

2 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:

I Like You :hoetenks: Imagine if this goes #1 in Posty's massive flop era :rip:

ATRL meltdown incoming...delicious

Dweosp0.gif

Edited by slw84

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.