• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• Shelter

• Draper.

9 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Will sza s new songs block her from hot 100 top 10?

I doubt it'll go top 10

The most recent Hot 100 projections had the song #12 without Christmas, with 1 downward slopping SZA song above it (Shirt) so it's going to be close. Hoping we see a big New Years Eve boost that can push it.

43 minutes ago, Machete said:

The most recent Hot 100 projections had the song #12 without Christmas, with 1 downward slopping SZA song above it (Shirt) so it's going to be close. Hoping we see a big New Years Eve boost that can push it.

Mariah and Brenda Lee will both be top 10 on the next hot 100, so it's going to have to stick it out another week for a chance in the top 10

How many Christmas songs are still charting on Spotify?

5 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Mariah and Brenda Lee will both be top 10 on the next hot 100, so it's going to have to stick it out another week for a chance in the top 10

I think it might because radio will probably start playing it a bit more these next 2 weeks... it might give it the edge.

6 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Next week should be its biggest push,  Xmas songs have Friday, Saturday and Sunday for this tracking week. Maybe we can have a purchasing and streaming party to help if a bit more on top of the New Years Eve play-listing. 

On 12/27/2022 at 12:29 PM, MrLovett said:

Spotify - Mon 26/12

WW: #63 (+107) 1,663,805 (+290,769)

US: #86 (RE) 354,900

UK: #63 (RE) 109,294

Spotify - Tue 27/12

WW: #43 (+20) 1,886,784 (+222,979)

US: #50 (+36) 419,857 (+64,957)

UK: #28 (+35) 118,674 (+9,380)

2 minutes ago, Armani? said:

"CUFF IT" is #1 and BMS is #7. :WAP: Shook at them actually doing something right.

I can't believe we're still here and it's challenging for top 10 after 6 months. The 100+ rebound after being dragged off the streaming charts cause of Christmas songs.  :rip:

3 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

We need MORE!

#13 (212k likes)

#7 (406k likes)

#5 (plus COZY at #1 and other album tracks scattered through) [4.25M likes]. Advertised as 'celebrate New Year's Eve with the biggest party anthems'.

I’m ready for the revival :duca: 

4 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

"Cuff It" has now officially charted for longer than "Break My Soul". 19 weeks v. 18 weeks.

I think 30 weeks is very achievable. That would just mean charting until the first week of March. Grammys performance in early Feb could sustain it during that last month. Telephone with 33 weeks is her longest, with Halo at 31 her longest as a lead.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.