Xtina unfollows Britney on IG

Lil' Oz

4 hours ago, Sesame said:

Unless Britney blocked her :gaycat:

I'm pretty sure Britney gets notifications whenever Xtina posts. 

OT: Can you blame her? Britney has been acting like a major Karen and attacking her unsolicited for a year now since she mocked her father's abuse. She needs a major reality check. No amount of trauma gives you the right to diminish other people's trauma. That makes you a major hypocrite. 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GhostBox

• La Reina

• Breathe On Moi

• JustHoran

1 hour ago, Jack. said:

Britney called her fat, get over it. 

She didn’t actually. She accused her of choosing of fat dancers to look thinner and implied that’s what she would’ve done if given the chance which is completely disgusting.

14 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

She didn’t actually. She accused her of choosing of fat dancers to look thinner and implied that’s what she would’ve done if given the chance which is completely disgusting.

Performance is about aesthetic’s so it’s surprising to me that you don’t know that considering you’re mingling on this forum. Height, weight, body type all matters when you’re selling multi million dollar shows and the only artist who use random dancers always have overly weird or lacklustre performances. 

Is her account deleted again? I was following but she isnt on my followers list anymore.

10 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Britney Spears doesn't give 2 f*cks whether or not the fad that is Christina Aguilera follows her or not  :deadbanana4:  be real now 

Of course britney cares about Christina. She’s mentioned Christina’s name six times in less than a year and is constantly talking about her. Christina is living rent free in Britney’s mind.

14 hours ago, GhostBox said:

This your  fav ? 

This is 18 years old… the discourse was very, very different back then. Besides, if anyone deserves blame for that skit, it’s the writers.

32 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Of course britney cares about Christina. She’s mentioned Christina’s name six times in less than a year and is constantly talking about her. Christina is living rent free in Britney’s mind.

Did you just say mentioning someone 6 times in a year means you care about them. ?

I have recently become aware that whoever is currently in control of Britney Spears's social media accounts has made a derogatory post about me and certain individuals in my employ. I have not talked to or seen Britney in many years, and while I appreciate her continued focus on my career, my appearance, and my activities, I am uninterested in engaging further on this topic. I suggest Britney turn her attention to improving her vocals, establishing a relationship with her sons, supporting her husband through his coming out process, and addressing her mental health and skincare challenges. I wish her all the best and eagerly look forward to singing live, a capella, and free of autotune at her upcoming memorial service. Please direct any remaining inquiries to my manager, Jay Z.

8 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

I have recently become aware that whoever is currently in control of Britney Spears's social media accounts has made a derogatory post about me and certain individuals in my employ. I have not talked to or seen Britney in many years, and while I appreciate her continued focus on my career, my appearance, and my activities, I am uninterested in engaging further on this topic. I suggest Britney turn her attention to improving her vocals, establishing a relationship with her sons, supporting her husband through his coming out process, and addressing her mental health and skincare challenges. I wish her all the best and eagerly look forward to singing live, a capella, and free of autotune at her upcoming memorial service. Please direct any remaining inquiries to my manager, Jay Z.

Oh stop, she didn't say that. 

3 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Omg :rip:

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

3 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

other stats] GAYLE's EP debuts with 3.7m streams - Page 2 - Charts & Sales  - ATRLother stats] GAYLE's EP debuts with 3.7m streams - Page 2 - Charts & Sales  - ATRLother stats] GAYLE's EP debuts with 3.7m streams - Page 2 - Charts & Sales  - ATRL

6 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Dddd love Britney but this is a kii. :toofunny3: 

STOP :rip:

naur R0K :deadbanana2: @Reverse Warholian

Sexyzinger your comment has absolutely taken me out. 

7ZvCEd7.png

9 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

I wasn’t expecting this :deadbanana2:

10 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

:ahh:

is brit's acc working again? was it a glitch or did she really unfollow her?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.