• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• Ger

• mrmayman

• Sweetestsecret

interesting that the latter has only 3 songs in the top 14 at sub-10 million streams but they're #3 #4 and #5 thanks to radio's oversaturation.

RUTH's possible last week inside Top 10, I am going to miss it. :cries:

Hopefully LNT doesn't reach #2. 

Sunroof coming for Top 3 :eek: Nicky Youre really is smashing with this one.

Harry coming for Lil Nas' record, I fear. :rip: I'm actually worried for Steve's chances right now, we'll see with radio...

Nicki doing amazing despite slow radio support.

Morgan strong with YP :eek:

Vegas and ILY possible new peaks this week 

SFG rising :clap3: can we get harry out of here already :deadbanana2:

11 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

why is stay still there :toofunny2:

Radio refuses to let go of it. Very soon, BMS is going to fall below Stay on radio.

Taylor should have released her lead single :'( Would have been a REALLY easy week to go #1 and could have probably kept the #1 spot for a couple of weeks since the #1 song has so few points atm. would be her first multi week #1 since Look What You Made Me Do in 2017

HMC still top 20 in ha second week:clap3:

Sunroof increase each week since it first landing in the Top 10, I hope he reach #3 before freefalling on Radio :dancehall:

he’s winning again somehow he always stays here i CAN stand it :clap3:

Elton's new song tumbling out of the top 20. Seems he needed someone with starpower like Dua.

1 hour ago, Ger-55 said:

Why were you banned from Pulse? @pride4jc1222

Because I spoke out against As It Was, and Pulse's mods are so pro-Harry. These were the posts that got me banned:

"It stole weeks at #1 from RUTH and now Bad Habit, both of which are more organic than AIW. They didn't need a digital download with alternative cover of the song in the 5th week of its run like AIW. If Bad Habit doesn't go to #1, that would be 2 different hits with 3+ weeks at #1 on streaming that failed to reach #1 on the Hot 100. Meanwhile, we have AIW with less weeks at #1 on streaming than RUTH and Bad Habit about to challenge Uptown Funk's 14 weeks at #1 on the Hot 100. That just seems so wrong to me, and a reflection of how flawed the Hot 100 formula is."

"I guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree. To be honest, I just want AIW's run at #1 to end permanently so we don't have to worry about this topic ever again. I really don't want to argue this anymore either."

7 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Because I spoke out against As It Was, and Pulse's mods are so pro-Harry. These were the posts that got me banned:

"It stole weeks at #1 from RUTH and now Bad Habit, both of which are more organic than AIW. They didn't need a digital download with alternative cover of the song in the 5th week of its run like AIW. If Bad Habit doesn't go to #1, that would be 2 different hits with 3+ weeks at #1 on streaming that failed to reach #1 on the Hot 100. Meanwhile, we have AIW with less weeks at #1 on streaming than RUTH and Bad Habit about to challenge Uptown Funk's 14 weeks at #1 on the Hot 100. That just seems so wrong to me, and a reflection of how flawed the Hot 100 formula is."

"I guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree. To be honest, I just want AIW's run at #1 to end permanently so we don't have to worry about this topic ever again. I really don't want to argue this anymore either."

So you stated facts :rip: Funny how for a forum based around charts they have no problem with fraud when their faves benefit.

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

Taylor should have released her lead single :'( Would have been a REALLY easy week to go #1 and could have probably kept the #1 spot for a couple of weeks since the #1 song has so few points atm. would be her first multi week #1 since Look What You Made Me Do in 2017

NO, she will release on tough week to test her fanbase power like willow vs AIWFCIY or ME! vs Old Town Road

truthteller

Just now, Safe&Sound said:

NO, she will release on tough week to test her fanbase power like willow vs AIWFCIY or ME! vs Old Town Road

truthteller

She UNFORTUNATELY likes a challenge 0587052d3ae1399af4b1483803127e6a.thumb.g

1 hour ago, pride4jc1222 said:

What, I thought they didn't care on that forum, they seem more... "serious", but c'mon. Have fun here dear, although it's a mess if you've noticed it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.