• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• Ger

• IBeMe

• Nickimeetsatrl

Steve Lacy said last week that he wants #1 why isn't he getting desperate a bit like drop a remix or something :redface:

2 hours ago, besaid said:

Elton's new song tumbling out of the top 20. Seems he needed someone with starpower like Dua.

"Starpower"? ... Britney is the princess of pop who broke many records throughout her long career (25 years) .. Dua still has a long road to reach the success of the legendary miss Britney Spears.. Hold me closer already outpeaked cold heart on hot 100!also the other hot 100 predictor still have Hold me closer inside of top 20 (#19)

2 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

"Starpower"? ... Britney is the princess of pop who broke many records throughout her long career (25 years) .. Dua still has a long road to reach the success of the legendary miss Britney Spears.. Hold me closer already outpeaked cold heart on hot 100!also the other hot 100 predictor still have Hold me closer inside of top 20 (#19)

And wont have a quarter of its success in the end :toofunny3:

12 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

And wont have a quarter of its success in the end :toofunny3:

Seeing the future? Good for you 

4 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Seeing the future? Good for you 

I don't need to see the future to guess this panned mess wont scrap the billion streams on Spotify :rip:

Hold Me Closer going #6 is already better than expected for a Britney song in 2022

It doesn't need to match Cold Heart success and stay on the chart for 52 weeks which obviously won't do it

If it stays on the Hot 100 for at least 20 weeks and goes recurrent it will be a decent hit.

QueenofCopyPaste

Rooting for One Republic to go top 5

34 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Radio should be reduced. This is ridiculous 

Definitely, but it would help if radio moved on from songs after 10 weeks like they did with BMS. There's absolutely no reason why radio should be holding on songs like Stay for over a year.

1 hour ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Definitely, but it would help if radio moved on from songs after 10 weeks like they did with BMS. There's absolutely no reason why radio should be holding on songs like Stay for over a year.

Exactly 

3 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

This is my thing. Radio needs to move faster, it's ridiculous to run the same Playlist of songs for that long. The charts would be much better off if radio rotated playlists monthly or something like that. I don't remember radio being so hung up on songs for MONTHS like it is today.

It'll also ad diversity to the charts as newer singers and songs can break through.

13 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

why even give them the effort?

Gaga stans wish their faves recent song wasn't outdone by One republic and in the end it annoys people that Britney joined 5 other female legends to snag a top 10 for a 4th decade when their faves are not yet included on the list.

I do hope Bad habit gets a chance at #1 but for now the top 10 seems boring but in September there's a shift from summer songs to newer song coming up.

6 hours ago, Green said:

Hold Me Closer going #6 is already better than expected for a Britney song in 2022

It doesn't need to match Cold Heart success and stay on the chart for 52 weeks which obviously won't do it

If it stays on the Hot 100 for at least 20 weeks and goes recurrent it will be a decent hit.

There are plenty of people angered by Britney making history last week and Britney's acceptance back on radio because HMC is an appetizer. She will rollout her B10 comeback and they will unravel.

It's funnier to laugh at when the girls are punching air for a song that's been a top seller for multiple weeks and is still growing.

I wish the top 10 as a whole was more active. It just seems like its in a lull. 

9 hours ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

If anything, streaming should be reduced. 

Radio can present real support but you want to reduce it since this is the only factors barbs can't control ?. Im not even hating but pushing FG to #1 with front loaded selling and mass buying/streaming is the reason nobody cares about BB in 2022. To fix it, streaming should be reduced and rules on sell should be changed .(sell= only single sales and not merch)

Can we talk about OneRepublic getting their first top 10 hit in 9 years :deadbanana4:

Other final predictions: 

Taylor will eat the billboard hot 100 soon. 

A number one has 280 and you can enter in the list with 39. 

That lows numbers and the Taylor power can make Midnights a monster chart success 

On 9/11/2022 at 8:51 AM, Nickimeetsatrl said:

as it was is number one on spotify us songs tho 

On 9/10/2022 at 11:44 PM, bad guy said:

So you stated facts :rip: Funny how for a forum based around charts they have no problem with fraud when their faves benefit.

He forgot to mention where he spammed nonsense that was completely off topic for months on end and when warned, continued to do and argued with mods when told to stop. His posts were borderline trolling and it went on for months.

17 hours ago, mrmayman said:

He forgot to mention where he spammed nonsense that was completely off topic for months on end and when warned, continued to do and argued with mods when told to stop. His posts were borderline trolling and it went on for months.

I didn't spam, but I'll admit that I started my arguments about why sales shouldn't count on the Hot 100 in early May beginning with the 5/14/2022 chart thread and I began to speak out against AIW's run in June. I did get warnings in May, June, and July. I tried to appeal the warnings, but the staff refused to respond back. After that, I didn't really care anymore and wanted to get suspended/banned as fast as I can, so I continued to speak out against sales counting, AIW, and the Hot 100 formula. I am proud of my ban and have no regrets for my behavior in my final 4 months on Pulse. I haven't been back on Pulse since, nor do I ever plan to be. I am happy here on ATRL, where at least I get the freedom to speak out against AIW's run or anything about the Hot 100 formula that doesn't seem right.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.