Avril Lavigne Slays Rock In Rio / Brazil Show!

Ivan_brit

how was Avril Lavigne's concert on the Sunset Stage

Avril Lavigne returns to Brazil Last time she perfomed in Brazil was in 2014

Tonight she perfroms for the 1st time Live in Rock In Rio

Set list:
1. Girlfriend
2. Bite Me
3. What The Hell
4. Complicated
5. My Happy Ending
6. Smile
7. Love It When You Hate Me 
8. Sk8er Boi
HAW Intro
9. Head Above Water
10. Avalanche
11. I'm With You

The Crowd :WAP:

The Outfit :flame:

The hits :alexz: (Wish it was a longer show)

Avril Lavigne Avril Lavigne Iheartradio GIF - Avril Lavigne Avril Lavigne  Iheartradio Avril Lavigne Bite Me - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

We love an Icon 20 years into her career :worship2:

Imagen

Edited by Ivan_brit

Rock n Rio was truly magical :smitten2:

the crowd was amazing too. 
I’m super proud of her and she deserves all those cheers!

she actually acknowledged Brazil getting avalanche #1 on iTunes, and thanked them! the fans there are spectacular. ??

It was so DUMB to put her on Sunset stage, the world stage crowd was getting empty during Billy Idol's concert because people were getting ready to see her on the other stage :deadbanana4:

this was so amazing, she's truly on the peak of her glory right now!

the crowd singing Smile was the best moment, I teared up :monkey:

Her Brazilian fans getting Avalanche to number one should let her know that we care about her artistry, not so much about features with whatever smelly white rapper currently trending on tiktok ?

What a show :WAP:

46 minutes ago, Blok said:

She looks so bored like if she didn't want to be there lol

News outlets in Brazil are reporting that there were major sound problems that could not be heard in the live stream. Looks like only the front part of the audience could hear and engage with her throughout most of the show. People from behind would scream "turn the music up", but the technical team did nothing. Maybe it was because of this, but she did good still.

Over 100k ppl ... that was HUGE!

Classic after classic after classic. 100k Brazilians deserve that show for never leaving her through AL and HAW.

She was constantly adjusting her sound piece in her ear but she carried on like a PROFESSIONAL. 

Wow. What a show, what a crowd. Everything was amazing. :clap3:

11 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

It was so DUMB to put her on Sunset stage, the world stage crowd was getting empty during Billy Idol's concert because people were getting ready to see her on the other stage :deadbanana4:

At the end she won! Brazil choose her the other stage was empty when Avril was performing :alexz:

The other stage :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, Fraser said:

News outlets in Brazil are reporting that there were major sound problems that could not be heard in the live stream. Looks like only the front part of the audience could hear and engage with her throughout most of the show. People from behind would scream "turn the music up", but the technical team did nothing. Maybe it was because of this, but she did good still.

I can imagine cause the field is only for 50k people, so they probably didn’t prepare enough sound system to support a 100k crowd.

i hope they invite her back to tour Latin America next year after the European leg.

• ATRL Moderator

YES MAMA :wanda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.