Blonde guys: yay or nay?

PopKills

Blonde guys  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Blonde guys

Inspired by the big lips thread I‘d like to know ATRL‘s opinion on whether blonde guys are attractive to you? My (female) friend says she would never date a blonde guy bc blonde (to her) is feminine. As a Bleach Blonde Baby myself I think this is wrong and I actually find blonde guys hotter than if they had basic dark hair in many cases. What’s y‘all thoughts on this debate? :gaycat:

Edited by PopKills

Naturally blonde, yes.

Blonde hair on naturally dark haired guys doesn't work imo.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAVjNiVai_MRXm8_ilExq

They’re definitely a yay but I prefer guys with black hair like me :) 

1 minute ago, PoisonCandy said:

Naturally blonde, yes.

Wow that is hideous. I saw a lot of older guys with this kind of hair and it looks bad. I don’t understand the obsession with blonde hair, especially among Asians like me. Hmm

Yes blondes

Yes blacks

Yes Asian

Yes latin

As long as they are muscular they can all get in line.

Nay

I like strong dark eyebrows/dark eyes on guys and natural blondes typically lack those features, and age the worst

11 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Naturally blonde, yes.

It depends tbh, this is obviously ugly and serving midlife crisis but it worked on Troye Sivan and Justin Bieber back in the day imo :gaycat2:

I personally prefer darker, but I am currently kinda seeing this guy with a blonde mullet. so I think yay, as long as they have an unconventional hairstyle. long blonde hair can be really sexy, curly blonde is beautiful too. plain straight blonde short hair though...not my thing

Hair color really holds no sway in my attraction to a man, unless it’s like **** green or neon red or pink. If it’s a blonde color that’s done well and looks kind of natural, I don’t mind. But if it’s super obviously not natural and done poorly, I find it a little less attractive 

9 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Yes blondes

Yes blacks

Yes Asian

Yes latin

As long as they are muscular they can all get in line.

Exactly this :jonnycat:

Yay! I luv me some Dolph Ziggler and Dexter Lumis :-*

yes, I'd date any guy regardless of hair color... 

as long as he treats me right and I like spending time with him then yes :cm:

I love me some Dolph Lambert and Luke Hamill. :jonny2:

my impact :gaycat: Definitely a yay, as long as it compliments their face and if their blonde hair is natural or dyed tastefully that makes it look natural. I do tend to prefer darker haired guys tho. And i don’t really think hair color makes a man look more or less masculine. Depends more on the features tbh. 

To illustrate, this is what i consider attractive: 

spacer.png

This is not attractive: 

spacer.png

nay. to ME you have to be like in like the top 1% on the sexy scale to be hot as a blonde man......and youve gotta be a natural blonde cuz ive never liked the look of fake blonde on most guys.

In most cases it's a nay for me, only a few ones can pull it off, I mean, in my personal opinion even the girls look better with darker hair, let's say Demi, Xtina, Katy, Gaga, etc. With Taylor being one of the few ones who can pull it off imo.

Putting examples for men, Zac Efron looks way better with darker hair

spacer.png

Despite of me disliking him, Justin was one of the few ones who looked fine with blode hair back in the day.

spacer.png

I feel like I generally lean towards darker-haired men because I like dark thick eyebrows and body hair but blonde guys can be very attractive as well whether it's bleach blonde hair like Zayn's or natural like Calvin Harris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.