Meghan Markle complains about not being able to afford 14 million dollar home

Sesame

"We were looking in this area (Montecito, California) and this house kept popping up online in searches," Meghan explains, when asked about their relocation from London. 

She then adds that, at first, they were reluctant to view the place as they didn't 'have jobs' and its price tag was a cool $14.65 million. "We didn't have jobs, so we were just not going to come and see this house. It wasn't possible. It's like when I was younger and you're window shopping – it's like 'I don't want to go and look at all the things that I can't afford, that doesn't feel good'."

Meghan also added that she and Prince Harry did "everything they could" to get the home, as it sparks feelings of joy and calm as soon as you enter it. "It's healing, you feel free." The pair have both signed various multi-figure deals with leading brands, such as Netflix and Spotify, since stepping down from their royal roles, which will have no doubt helped along the way.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports/a41027685/meghan-harry-house-14-million/

Fortunately her Oprah cheque and brand deals came flooding in because how tragic it would have been if she couldn’t have bought her dream home. :biblio:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sesame

• cypriotpcdfan

• XoutrageousX

• karron0624

Top Posters In This Topic

The house has 16 bathrooms and 9 bedrooms. All your house guests can poop at the same time 

:jonny6:

She is so annoying 

It's so fascinating to me how the americans seem to like her while everybody see her as a goldigger who's selling out her husband's family for money here in Europe

Where did she “complain”? :celestial5:They couldn’t afford the house, then they signed some deals and they could. 

Surely you could find something else to complain about, OP.

For someone who wanted out of the spotlight, she sure does love to complain to the media on how difficult her cushy life is. 

She isnt complaining. You guys do the most. Its the same as saying i saw a $250k house and i was sad because i couldnt afford it. Smh

8 minutes ago, XoutrageousX said:

everybody see her as a goldigger who's selling out her husband's family for money here in Europe

Well of course they see her that wat lmao. 

7 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

Where did she “complain”? :celestial5:They couldn’t afford the house, then they signed some deals and they could. 

Maybe it’s not quite as apparent without the rest of the interview to help provide context on her outlooks/attitude, but it definitely comes across as complaining. I mean, the whole interview is so embarrassing.

Then, in the lull in conversation, Meghan turns to me and leans forward to ask in a conspiratorial hush, “Do you want to know a secret?”

Meghan, silenced no more, looks around, making sure nobody (who would be?) is listening in. Then the top-secret drop: “I’m getting back … on Instagram,” she says, her eyes alight and devilish.

This could have been a troll: Delivering a nothing with such gravitas feels as if Meghan, who has been so trolled by the media, is serving it back, just a little. But, as I quickly realize, it is actually news.

https://www.thecut.com/article/meghan-markle-profile-interview.html

Y'all just want to find any reason to drag her

Am I the only one who sees this woman as problematic?  She took Harry outside of his family to claim she wants out of the spotlight meanwhile she busy doing interviews and booking deals with Netflix and Spotify. I guess getting use to a very expensive lifestyle and buying a $14 million dollar home must be very important instead of living a more simple life like she claims in that Oprah interview.  Just say you wanted to be lazy and didn’t like being told what to do by the queen of England. 

Edited by Happylittlepunk

10 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

She isnt complaining. You guys do the most. Its the same as saying i saw a $250k house and i was sad because i couldnt afford it. Smh

It's not really. She didn't grow up wealthy like Harry so it's kinda whack she's this out of touch already. 

3 hours ago, Sesame said:

Maybe it’s not quite as apparent without the rest of the interview to help provide context on her outlooks/attitude, but it definitely comes across as complaining. I mean, the whole interview is so embarrassing.

This writer hates her. She subtly dragged her all throughout the interview. I'm surprised Meghan agreed to this, and she must be pissed.

23 minutes ago, XoutrageousX said:

She is so annoying 

It's so fascinating to me how the americans seem to like her while everybody see her as a goldigger who's selling out her husband's family for money here in Europe

Right? Her image outside the US is a gold digger who made the prince ditch his family. 

7 minutes ago, Oxy said:

Right? Her image outside the US is a gold digger who made the prince ditch his family. 

I mean, she kinda did him a favor though. That family is vile and protecting and working with pedo sex traffickers.

This ain't a Prince story out of Disney. It's straight out of American Horror Story.

4 minutes ago, vasymollo said:

It's not really. She didn't grow up wealthy like Harry so it's kinda whack she's this out of touch already. 

She has been an actress since 2004 and its 2022. 2008 is when she started making 100k+ and 2011 she was making 450k+ Salary from suits, not counting endorsements and other endeavors she was making money from. The girl has not been poor for a while. For over 13 years her own salary has been extremely high. And she had a net worth of at least 5 million prior to marrying Harry.

Add in the fact she was living in Toronto/NYC, where even people making 75k are paying 3.5k for an Apt, it really comes off as yall are dragging her without being educated on her lifestyle. (I.e Normani had a 3 million dollar house and literally has not done **** an actress of 18 married to a prince looking at a house 4x more and just making a comment about how she couldnt afford the house isnt that out of touch for their lifestyle.)

based on some of the comments here I can see that the hating youtubers have done their jobs by creating a wave of hate against Meghan for the simplest of things. There are dozens of popular youtube channels literally SOLELY dedicated to trashing Meghan and it is serving psychotic tease. I mean there are even two  psychologist who literally hyper analyze her every move including if her eye or nose twitches :skull: 

If you sit back and really look at things...there truly is no reason to hate this woman guys...pack it up.

28 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Then, in the lull in conversation, Meghan turns to me and leans forward to ask in a conspiratorial hush, “Do you want to know a secret?”

Meghan, silenced no more, looks around, making sure nobody (who would be?) is listening in. Then the top-secret drop: “I’m getting back … on Instagram,” she says, her eyes alight and devilish.

This could have been a troll: Delivering a nothing with such gravitas feels as if Meghan, who has been so trolled by the media, is serving it back, just a little. But, as I quickly realize, it is actually news.

:deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.