• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sesame

• cypriotpcdfan

• Katamari

• karron0624

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Am I the only one who sees this woman as problematic?  She took Harry outside of his family to claim she wants out of the spotlight meanwhile she busy doing interviews and booking deals with Netflix and Spotify. I guess getting use to a very expensive lifestyle and buying a $14 million dollar home must be very important instead of living a more simple life like she claims in that Oprah interview.  Just say you wanted to be lazy and didn’t like being told what to do by the queen of England. 

She, she and she. Is Harry a child, disabled or something? This narrative of Meghan being an evil hag and Harry being a helpless child that doesn't know what he is doing is so tiring and misogynistic. Especially when Harry himself explained he wanted out of the royal family for a very long time and didn't want Meghan to have the same fate of his mum's.

36 minutes ago, XoutrageousX said:

She is so annoying 

It's so fascinating to me how the americans seem to like her while everybody see her as a goldigger who's selling out her husband's family for money here in Europe

Maybe in Great Britain.

3 minutes ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

She, she and she. Is Harry a child, disabled or something? This narrative of Meghan being an evil hag and Harry being a helpless child that doesn't know what he is doing is so tiring and misogynistic. Especially when Harry himself explained he wanted out of the royal family for a very long time and didn't want Meghan to have the same fate of his mum's.

Maybe in Great Britain.

I'm not even from the UK lol

I’m sorry, what’s there to drag here?

A. She didn’t take anyone away from their family. He’s an adult, tf. 

B. She removed herself from a situation of ENDLESS, UNEARNED & STOLEN wealth, in favour of one where they can both say they’ve worked to make what they now earn. 

C. She was considerate about the type of future her children would have. 

Which part of that quote is supposed to be a "complaint"? Seems like a massive reach. :hoetenks:

I don't know why they made a big deal about wanting privacy and space from the media but still do all these interviews and publicity.

54 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Am I the only one who sees this woman as problematic?  She took Harry outside of his family to claim she wants out of the spotlight meanwhile she busy doing interviews and booking deals with Netflix and Spotify. I guess getting use to a very expensive lifestyle and buying a $14 million dollar home must be very important instead of living a more simple life like she claims in that Oprah interview.  Just say you wanted to be lazy and didn’t like being told what to do by the queen of England. 

out of the spotlight of UK tabloids is probably what she meant :skull: Like we know that they can be very vicious. There were so many made up rumours and straight up lies on The Sun & The Mirror about her like everyday

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Y'all just want to find any reason to drag her

And what of it :redface:

4 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

I don't know why they made a big deal about wanting privacy and space from the media but still do all these interviews and publicity.

For money of course :redface:

2 hours ago, XoutrageousX said:

She is so annoying 

It's so fascinating to me how the americans seem to like her while everybody see her as a goldigger who's selling out her husband's family for money here in Europe

Don’t think that’s most Americans. Twitter is not reality.

But the alt left in ATRL told me this leech was a vIcTiM11!1! of the classist and racist crown.

Not her feeling almighty for getting the right D. Pun intended

This podcast has been a catastrophe. From offending South Africans to offending Nelson Mandela's grandson :skull: It's been one controversy after the next. Not everyone has the personality, articulacy and likability for a podcast, she's one of them.

Where’s the complaint?

5 hours ago, Juanny said:

imagine being this out of touch. "We didn't have jobs, so we were just not going to come and see this house", "it doesn't feel good to look at things you can't afford"... man this makes me feel so gross. not working, not contributing to society, then complain about not affording something. lol

I was going to comment and highlight this exact part. This is so out of touch. :biblio:

Not the Europeans in here thinking them falling for their media’s disgusting smear campaign is some type of serve. We had a good laugh chile:ahh:

I don’t see the part where she’s complaining though.

Edited by Mezter

6 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Let me stop you there. Harry is a grown man. This misogynistic narrative that she ‘stole’ Harry from his family and forced him to move to America has to stop. It’s giving Piers Morgan/Mail Online commenters :rip: 

She deadass fr? She should’ve kept that comment to herself

i understand why people dislike her, but her hardcore haters are actually deranged and worse than her

10 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

kii she is problematic, the way American's defend her is actually laughable but one day when they get tired of hearing her sob stories ,the narrative will change :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.