Hot 100 early predictions (Winston): AIW 12x #1, Bad Habit #2, Hold Me Closer #12

Renan90

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• TrieLz

• ToMmY

• nathanspears

Possible top 15 in th US and top 5 in the UK? A lot better than what I expected honestly. :WAP:

Britney possibly debuting top 10 is not what I had in my cards, slayy:clap3:

The way all of the legends have come back this year and said “we still got it”. Bey, Nicki, Brit, Who’s next?:coffee2:

Beyoncé freefalling :eek: 

Hold Me Closer :eek: 

RUTH's longevity :eek: 

im shocked at how well hold me closer is doing. the song is horrible :eek: but happy for brit nonetheless

Hold Me Closer's sales are severely underestimated. If SFG is at 12k, I think HMC's sales are going to be closer to 40k. Outside of AIW and Bad Habits, the margins are so close. I wouldn't be surprised if HMC ends up at #3 when this is all said and done.

Wouldnt BMS need to lose more radio than what is currently to get to 53.5 million?

#12 is higher than expected :eek:

I thought it would be around #20

If this prediction is true then the Britney Army needs to go harder with sales. It could be her last chance to score a top 10 hit.

1 minute ago, Green said:

If this prediction is true then the Britney Army needs to go harder with sales. It could be her last chance to score a top 10 hit.

She has many more chances lol 

Just now, Green said:

No seas pavoso, coño. Tenle un poco más de fe al Spearitu Santo.:ihype:

I don't think Britney will debut top 15 tbh but I hope she will 

Oh, I totally forgot about radio :deadbanana: yeah, work hard Army to get this to top 10

Edited by Tistotal

20 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Hold Me Closer's sales are severely underestimated. If SFG is at 12k, I think HMC's sales are going to be closer to 40k. Outside of AIW and Bad Habits, the margins are so close. I wouldn't be surprised if HMC ends up at #3 when this is all said and done.

Never change 

3-5 are very close,

hope Sunroof snatch the top 3:dancehall:

Elton need to read this prediction and do some trick in the last day tracking to push the sales in UK & US:dancehall:

Bebe Rexha entering the hot 100 :clap3:

2 minutes ago, TrieLz said:

3-5 are very close,

hope Sunroof snatch the top 3:dancehall:

Elton need to read this prediction and do some trick in the last day tracking to push the sales in UK & US:dancehall:

Elton is a legend, I doubt he cares if a quick lil remix goes top 10 

Would rather see Britney go harder with a better song tbh. Nice to see her label investing in her with radio payola and playlisting, but this song sucks. Hope they do the same for her next lead single, if there ever is one

49 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

She has many more chances lol 

It gets harder for females over 40 to go top 10 in the US. Only Beyonce's Break My Soul and Kate Bush (thanks to Stranger Things) are doing it in 2022, so it's gonna be harder for her in the future.

58 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Wouldnt BMS need to lose more radio than what is currently to get to 53.5 million?

Yeah, you're right, it should be around 55-56 million imo.

OT: "Sunroof" possibly going Top 3 is very shocking to see, not gonna lie.

1 hour ago, Karla Cabello said:

im shocked at how well hold me closer is doing. the song is horrible :eek: but happy for brit nonetheless

The song is a timeless classic. Embrace it. You're gonna hear it everywhere and grow to love it anyway, so just welcome it into your heart now to save yourself some time. :kiss:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.