Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

15 minutes ago, wwshooter said:

Girl, you have to realize by now all that guitar jamming of her was performative, right? All that sound came from Paul’s guitar

She is a good acoustic guitar player and a decent in piano  

i mean she probably still played the chords that time

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

4 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

If it's for display only probably the standard one would be better because it's more iconic / the art you're going to see when you stream the album etc. and the colour scheme probably matches the albums sound the most. If you can afford to do so maybe buy both the standard and the jade green incase you change your mind when it's too late to order. + if you do decide to keep the standard one the green one will likely increase in value so you could just sell it :swing:

Ok, thinking. But it’s only me who thinks that the jade green and the evermore one are very similar? Not talking about the translucent one of course. 

7 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Ok, thinking. But it’s only me who thinks that the jade green and the evermore one are very similar? Not talking about the translucent one of course. 

They're not THAT similar but i'd agree more contrast between eras would look prettier in a display.

8 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

They're not THAT similar but i'd agree more contrast between eras would look prettier in a display.

Standard it is!

2 hours ago, Fama said:

She has a h o r r i b l e taste but we hope Republic chooses the lead single

It is mind-boggling to this day how she can write such amazing songs… with hit material but release total duds as singles. 

So if I'm taking the standard, and I live in Israel which the delivery to here is INSANE, can we expect it to get to other suppliers such as Amazon? The others got there. 

2 hours ago, Fama said:

She has a h o r r i b l e taste but we hope Republic chooses the lead single

cardigan is probably one of her best songs ever and represents folklore sound perfectly.

I’ve always loved Shake It Off, Mine and LWYMMD as leads. She is like 50/50 when picking leads.

34 minutes ago, kyoshi said:

I almost moved :kitty:

i cant see it anymore what was it?

3 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

i cant see it anymore what was it?

A fake tracklist :clown:

2 minutes ago, kyoshi said:

Holiday At Shangri-la :deadbanana2:

I'd love a St. Vincent collab tho

4 minutes ago, kyoshi said:

a Paul collab would be a collapse :jonnycat: I just watched Get Back last night and the way he writes songs on the spot really reminded me of Taylor :jonnycat: two musical geniuses, i fear :jonnycat:

8 minutes ago, mercurial high said:

Holiday At Shangri-la :deadbanana2:

I'd love a St. Vincent collab tho

Me too :allears: imagine taylor posing with a st. Vincent signature guitar for the single cover :alexz3:

10 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

a Paul collab would be a collapse :jonnycat: I just watched Get Back last night and the way he writes songs on the spot really reminded me of Taylor :jonnycat: two musical geniuses, i fear :jonnycat:

I am so here for it :gaycat4: when they did the rolling stone cover and Sir Paul asked her something about Peace :clap: real recognizes real

A few really bad titles there! Like eye-wateringly awful! “Sincerely, Her” kinda sounds exactly like something pre-1989 Taylor would write as a title though, I’ll give them that.

culture vulture alone is enough to prove that tracklist is fake but God's Will would be a complete collapse i wont lie

2 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Anyone wanting features on a Taylor album is not a real fan, sorry

hhuSuvS.gif 

I've been clowning for a Post Malone feat for years; admittedly the chances of it being on this album are 0 but I will continue to clown for this until it happens or until i die.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Anyone wanting features on a Taylor album is not a real fan, sorry

hhuSuvS.gif 

this. + her only genuinely good features (that are IMPROVED by the feature, not just good songs cuz of her) are Nothing New, The Last Time, and Exile :swan: (i also have a soft spot for everything has changed but that may just be nostalgia)

14 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

I've been clowning for a Post Malone feat for years; admittedly the chances of it being on this album are 0 but I will continue to clown for this until it happens or until i die.

spacer.png

The only reason we would want that man near a Taylor song is for her to get a hit, but he's a flop now so there is no need for him. 

hhuSuvS.gif 

8 minutes ago, swiftophrenic said:

same here! although i wish it would happen when he was relevant

spacer.png

2019 was the time it should have happened; Lover & Hollywood's Bleeding, both beautiful eras.

I would still take it now tho, twelve carat toothache is my favourite album from him even if the GP doesn't fw it

Just now, Cleanromantic said:

The only reason we would want that man near a Taylor song is for her to get a hit, but he's a flop now so there is no need for him. 

hhuSuvS.gif 

Excuse me they are adorable together, taylor loved "better now". Their voices would serve together, flop era or not, the collab is a need.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

Excuse me they are adorable together, taylor loved "better now". Their voices would serve together, flop era or not, the collab is a need.

spacer.png

I think we have established by now that Taylor has no taste 

hhuSuvS.gif

3 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I think we have established by now that Taylor has no taste 

hhuSuvS.gif

Okay well, I'm off to drown myself in orange liquid until I get my dream collab

spacer.png