• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

watch the chaotic announcement be midnights christmas merch collection™ :chick3:

either way, we're going to be EATING on album release week

0McinR2.gif

I just wanna keep calling your name until you come back home :weeps:

There will NEVER be a better hook. Ugh let's be honest, it is Her #1 best hymn. Certainly my most played. 

2 minutes ago, PrismaticOwen said:

watch the chaotic announcement be midnights christmas merch collection™ :chick3:

either way, we're going to be EATING on album release week

0McinR2.gif

The chaotic announcement is that she's retiring after this album

0McinR2.gif

The Max Martin d!ckriders are so exhausting... That man has SEVERAL misses in his career too, like any other producer.

I don't wanna LIVE forever

'cause I know I'll be living in vain

And I don't wanna FIT wherever

I just wanna keep calling your name 

Until you come back home

Fun fact Prince said on his deathbed that he wish he'd written this 

Sam Dew, we are expecting incredible things on Lavender Haze.

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Before folklore came out, I was hoping for False God / It's Nice To Have A Friend to be the blueprint for TS8. Two of her most underrated songs ever. How tf are the wrong songs going viral from that album...

pC3NZZU.gif

Because Twitter and TikTok Swifties are a lesser species. The only time I've seen them discuss False God is when they make creepy tweets about how the West Village is "in" NYC like J*e is "in" the Lord. It's giving "we need our own sex lives" 

9 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

The fact that you have awful taste I guess

because i don't like Phoebe Bridgers.... she's awful all around, that's my opinion....it doesn't matter to me how much acclaim she may have. you attack me and my taste, mind you that you were never mentioned or quoted. get a life. :toofunny3: you know you can stop quoting me and move on right? now be gone and go play in your nasty suit, hun. :biblio:

20 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Life is too short to pretend Punisher is bad / Phoebe is talentless. I did it for too long in 2020 until I saw the light.

pC3NZZU.gif

Phoebe blowssss and is a **** person. I will die on that hill. Cannot wait for her future expose/downfall. I will be laughing the whole way.

LAVANDER HAZE!!!!!!!! Get it off your cheeestt!!!  LAVANDER HAZE IS A BOP!!!! 

2 minutes ago, venuss said:

The chaotic announcement is that she's retiring after this album

0McinR2.gif

She will literally NEVER retire as long as there is still a dollar to be made. And for that I am grateful :heart2: 

That Aaeron Dressner tweet literally gives me Woodvale vibes. Like he says "not everything is what it seems" or whatever and Woodvale means things hidden behind a barrier of trees / a forest. This is interesting 

1 minute ago, YellowRibbon said:

The Max Martin d!ckriders are so exhausting... That man has SEVERAL misses in his career too, like any other producer.

His recent output has been subpar imo

2 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Because Twitter and TikTok Swifties are a lesser species. The only time I've seen them discuss False God is when they make creepy tweets about how the West Village is "in" NYC like J*e is "in" the Lord. It's giving "we need our own sex lives" 

The only correct exlapantion I fear.

pC3NZZU.gif

1 minute ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

Phoebe blowssss and is a **** person. I will die on that hill. Cannot wait for her future expose/downfall. I will be laughing the whole way.

skkdsksfkks Lana is that you

heaven1.thumb.gif.cab5901f97b20c307e857c

One of her best video looks with the sparkly lips, the perfect 1989/Reputation transition aesthetic

The kii of this song being a multiweek smash in early 2017 that almost went #1 when she would later say she "disappeared" for a year after Snakegate. An unreliable narrator.