• Squall

• simmnfierzig

2 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

melodrama is overrated 

wrong but thank you for your input, folklore89sm

we are going to be BLESSED if midnights serves even a drop of melodrama 

1 hour ago, Folklore89sm said:

melodrama is overrated 

Not really, it deserves every bit of praise it got.

1 minute ago, Da Vinci said:

Wait how would Taylor Nation visit this site if it's currently closed off to guests

Tumblr_l_3283353141887.thumb.gif.4213819

inb4 we find out they have a secret account and were the ones who screenshotted Mr. S' melodrama comment to make us all look bad and get the site shut down by twitter swifties 

1 minute ago, Da Vinci said:

Wait how would Taylor Nation visit this site if it's currently closed off to guests

Plot twist Taylor Nation owns ATRL 

atrl.gif 

Spent a couple hours away from the internet. Suddenly remembered that Antonoff is all over the credits. Cold sweats. Heart palpitations. Head feels cloudy. Not doing well. 

1 minute ago, Severus Snape said:

Plot twist Taylor Nation owns ATRL 

atrl.gif 

We wish. 

3 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Maybe Taylor nation is one of us.  

Just now, Great Username said:

Spent a couple hours away from the internet. Suddenly remembered that Antonoff is all over the credits. Cold sweats. Heart palpitations. Head feels cloudy. Not doing well. 

Move on with your life already. 

there's probably at least 1 TN undercover agent among us tbh

definitely is not me

Just now, byzantium said:

Maybe Taylor nation is one of us.  

That's believable. Maybe Taylor herself is one of us. 

aaron dessner caught lashings from twt swifties today, do yall really hate him? :deadvision:

1 minute ago, shookspeare said:

there's probably at least 1 TN undercover agent among us tbh

definitely is not me

someone from tn is definitely stalking this base i know it :juanny:

3 minutes ago, Great Username said:

Feel free to take more hours or perhaps days away then.

I’m gonna nap, not looking forward to waking up to 25+ New pages of nonsense but oh well :rip: See y’all tonight 

What exactly is ‘chaotic’ about a tour? It’s literally been the standard since the beginning of time that an artist tours an album after releasing it. Covid is irrelevant. Every artist and their grandmother is back to performing live. It’s all pretty much confirmed there’s going to be a tour next year. There’s hardly even any point in announcing it at this stage.

The craziest, most ChAoTiC thing she could do after releasing an album is dropping more music. Aaron being out of the picture completely on Midnights makes no sense considering he’s Taylor’s best collaborator and helped her reach critical acclaim she wouldn’t have been able to dream of 3 years ago. They are up to something. (I’m normally very sane and never believe theories but I’m clowning for this one).

i just finished reading the entire thread (yes all 921 pages) and you guys are INSANE :redface:

but what's even more disturbing is all them reputa stans :redface: in the year of our lorde 2022

Just now, Folklore89sm said:

What exactly is ‘chaotic’ about a tour? It’s literally been the standard since the beginning of time that an artist tours an album after releasing it. Covid is irrelevant. Every artist and their grandmother is back to performing live. It’s all pretty much confirmed there’s going to be a tour next year. There’s hardly even any point in announcing it at this stage.

The craziest, most ChAoTiC thing she could do after releasing an album is dropping more music. Aaron being out of the picture completely on Midnights makes no sense considering he’s Taylor’s best collaborator and helped her reach critical acclaim she wouldn’t have been able to dream of 3 years ago. They are up to something. (I’m normally very sane and never believe theories but I’m clowning for this one).

idk, but there is a big demand for a tour rn, but i dont think it's the surprise #idk :dancehall2:

Hi, it me. I’m Taylor Nation. 

My proof: the math is mathing. 

Send me your cupcake album photos for a chance to have me retweet them and give you satisfaction for no reason - but ONLY if you’re a 16 yr old girl :heart:

EDIT

Y’all I just got a cease and desist in my mailbox for identify theft. If I’m behind bars and miss the album release it’s all over. 

Edited by youreyesgocold

Just now, Steps said:

spacer.png

I just know she loves the drama and has all the stats ready whenever there's a fight lol