Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

1 hour ago, Severus Snape said:

Being on this thread I haven't realised that BTS is o hiatus till at least 2025 due to mandatory military service 

ZXLRI2G.gif 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

Have we considered the possibility that this could be 1989 2.0?

2 minutes ago, mrmitch31 said:

why did she stop giving descriptions of the songs...what was the reason??

I wish we had any answer for you other than she is unhinged. 

1 minute ago, mrmitch31 said:

why did she stop giving descriptions of the songs...what was the reason??

the other songs don't have lyrics, they are just instrumentals 

dance-atrl.gif 

The amount of attention whores that posted screenshots from this thread on twitter these past two weeks is insane :dies:

4 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

The ******* adrenaline rush it gives me every single time is insane, it came today in the car and dear God :wanda:

It’s great isn’t it :eli:

Would we have hit 900 pages if a single had been released? I feel like part of the reason this thread has been popping is the absolute uncertainty with regards to the actual music :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Zoë isn't a writer or producer on this song, but I think her delivery is excellent. Looking forward to her and Lana's contributions

This song and album... :wanda:

still can’t believe this masterpiece lost to that tragedy

FrayedDisastrousArabianoryx-size_restric

It sounds effing ridiculous but that “chaotic” surprise has to be some more music of some kind. Whether it’s a re-imagination of midnights in Aaron’s style, a TV, or a direct follow up to the new album, I’m not sure. But all I know is that a tour announcement wouldn’t be chaotic. She would use a word like that when she’s proud of herself and her work ethic. I’m calling it now.

18 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

hoax is top 5 on folklore thanks

top 3 but ok. 

dance-atrl.gif 

stood on the cliffside screaming give-me-a-reasooon 

dance-atrl.gif 

your faithless love is the only hoax I believe innn

dance-atrl.gif 

you know I left a part of me back in new york

dance-atrl.gif 

you know the hero died so what's the movie for? (ANTI-HERO REFERENCE????) 

dance-atrl.gif

Not exile and CProblems as dead last? :gaycat6: what about peace? Now THATS overrated.

Whew I was here for red tv and evermore but I was offline for months when folklore came out :rip: it took me 3 months to check if any new music had come out just to see that ho surprised dropped. I'm excited to 503 for midnights tho:bird:

• ATRL Moderator

Gosh I cannot believe how close we are to another new album :ghostface:

this base is already at 900 pages :deadvision:

I'll gaslight myself to believe that this is her Melodrama instead of the second coming of Lover

FrayedDisastrousArabianoryx-size_restric

1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Would we have hit 900 pages if a single had been released? I feel like part of the reason this thread has been popping is the absolute uncertainty with regards to the actual music :deadbanana4:

That’s what happens when your names Taylor and 12,000 days old on album release day!

11 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

but when is she announcing the rest

pC3NZZU.gif

On 10/17/2022 at 12:15 PM, BlackoutZone said:

Also how many bonus tracks were announced already?

?? so are there more deluxe tracks produced by Aaron?

2 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

It sounds effing ridiculous but that “chaotic” surprise has to be some more music of some kind. Whether it’s a re-imagination of midnights in Aaron’s style, a TV, or a direct follow up to the new album, I’m not sure. But all I know is that a tour announcement wouldn’t be chaotic. She would use a word like that when she’s proud of herself and her work ethic. I’m calling it now.

I can't believe this cupcake swiftie theory has eaten some of your brains 

its the tour you dickhead 

don't report me pls its the only bad word thats allowed on atrl thanks 

dance-atrl.gif 

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

That's actually true :rip:

the "chaotic surprise" is definitely a tour, a tv would probably overshadow midnights  

5 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

Exactly I don’t understand how people here don’t see it also blackoutzone is literally hinting on this 

14 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

why is that banner here my *** thought i got another WP :bibliahh:

Same i was like not a two month ban right before album release nnn

3 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Not exile and CProblems as dead last? :gaycat6: what about peace? Now THATS overrated.

Whew I was here for red tv and evermore but I was offline for months when folklore came out :rip: it took me 3 months to check if any new music had come out just to see that ho surprised dropped. I'm excited to 503 for midnights tho:bird:

peace is an amazing juxtaposition to the masterpiece that comes after it and it serves as the palette cleanser before the finale