I got a reputation girl, that don't precede me
I'm one call away, whenever you need me
I'm in a G5
Come to the A side
I got a bad boy persona that's what they like
You love it
I love it too 'cause you my type
You hold me down and I protect you with my life"

Not you using probably the only verse of the whole album she didn’t write to drag the lyrics :deadvision: the reach

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

900+ pages and we know nothing about the sound of the album :deadbanana: The way she has us constantly in a chokehold 

1 minute ago, pierreleswiftie said:

Should I risk it and to bed and potentially miss a leak or should I stay awake all night ?

Go to bed. It’s not leaking today. 

21 minutes ago, Brando said:

Puta and Loser are about on the same level quality wise (Loser slightly ahead of course). But Loser doesn't really have any "real" stans who claim it's her best album, where's Puta stans are the most hawkish and annoying Taylor stans I've ever seen. I could never understand why :rip:

Literally :deadvision: I mentioned this a while ago but they truly try to overcompensate and seek validation from other people to prove that puta is her best album when objectively it isn’t :deadvision: there’s a reason most of her albums are outperforming it, and folklore (ha actual best album) is miles ahead of it in any measurable manner. The never ending need to bring up puta whenever they can and the straight up aggressiveness when someone has a different opinion is disturbing to say the least. No wonder so many swifties have left the base

6 minutes ago, Klein said:

With the lifeless RFI? The cringy LWYMMD/IDSB? The terrible End Game? The bore NYD? The catastrophe that is Gorgeous. I mean the best songs of that album are the acoustic version of DWOHD and Getaway Car (+ DBM, shame on me for forgetting this masterpiece). The rest ranges from good to average.

Like I can understand liking Rep more than Lover, but no sane person consider Rep better than 1989. Even 1989's lows (WTNY, SIO, BB) are better than Reputation's. And Rep doesn't have a single song that even come close to Blank Space/Style/Wildest Dream/Clean.

This. I can understand puta or loser being someone’s favorite album, but to say either is her best is truly delusional. :deadvision: At the end of the day the only albums that one could objectively rank as her best would be Red, 1989, or folklore, the ones with actual measurable universal praise. There’s a reason the GP tossed puta in the garbage can just like they did ME!th and YNTCD.

Them saying the GP loves puta when so many of her other albums are being consumed more is not only delusional in itself, but it also serves liddos bringing up “impact” to defend their fave against actual measurable metrics like metascore, Grammys, album units, streams, etc. Delusion at its finest :deadvision:

1 minute ago, pierreleswiftie said:

Should I risk it and to bed and potentially miss a leak or should I stay awake all night ?

Awake all night. It’ll heighten your meltdown and thus the chaos further when nothing L’s

I have a feeling a Midnights long pond session is coming fully produced by Aaron

what do we think ladies? :gaycat5:

Don’t Blame Me’s cute little viral moment has got rep stans brave and thinking it’s some sort of magnum opus :deadbanana4:

Just now, PopA911 said:

I think Lewis is just seeing all of the popcrave/pop base tweets about “upcoming uk Tour dates” and is assuming Taylor officially announced 

What happened in the last 30 pages other than the credits being out sisters pls

also not yall back to Loser vs Rep for ******* sake enoughhhh

pC3NZZU.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

3 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Not you using probably the only verse of the whole album she didn’t write to drag the lyrics :deadvision: the reach

she allowed it to be on the song regardless, but i could just paste the entirety of TIWWCHNT to prove my point? :rip:

1 minute ago, Holy Ground said:

Don’t Blame Me’s cute little viral moment has got rep stans brave and thinking it’s some sort of magnum opus :deadbanana4:

the way I cackled tho. She could never. Not with Red and folkmore existing. :coffee:

16 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Unless midnights’s sister comes out later

Perched for Afternoons :gaycat5:

41 minutes ago, Great Username said:

Yep - Reputation/Lover era rejects (hence the IDWLF and London Boy collaborators) put out as PR distraction from the climate abuser allegations and to tide us over during Her legal battles. Should be considered a buzz ablum.

Also to distract us from Amsterdam. Don’t forget that. 

2 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Let's hope these Yes Men told her to change the lyrics because the production goes OFF

Tea. Atrocious lyrics but the production is so clean :gaylorcat2:I could do without the random truck noises tho :deadvision:

Anti-Hero has to be pop or some sort of upbeat song, right?

considering YouTube short challenges are usually dance-related. 

3 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

So he’s going to be the Ed/Vance Joy/Charli of this tour....

51 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

LOL how you are right? Did you even heard the album? People here are above crazy.

Can you read babes? We have the credits. London Boy 2.0 incoming.