Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

1 hour ago, smoore95GAGA said:

When this turns out to be her NFR and all the people calling it a mid album look like fools, what then :gaycat2:

She already has her NFR, it's called Folklore.

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

I loved Masseduction, Daddy's Home, NFR, COCC, Melodrama, Solar Power & liked L(over)... This seems like a win-win situation for me :gaycat5:

Jack produced Norman ******* Rockwell, the best female album of the last 5 years. This album might be amazing, some of y’all are absolutely nuts :bibliahh:

I do consider it bad luck to invoke the name of a near-perfect album like NFR! tho, personally. Midnights would have to be almost as good as Evermore to be as good as NFR! :keir:

2 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

Puta stans are a stain. I’m 1300% sure Midnights will be better than rep (like her 8 other albums are also better)

:clap3:

The real question is can Midnights enter her top 4 (folklore, evermore, SN, Red)?

It's almost 2023 and people are still pretending that Jack is not a good producer, with this whole resume amazing albums he produced over the years :zzz: grow up

2 hours ago, Liquorice said:

you not recognizing Astrid S isn't a well known artist with zero hits known to the public so why would i recognize lyrics from an unknown person and using your ignorance against ME :deadbanana4: you can't make this **** up.

Nurse!

On 9/17/2022 at 10:40 AM, enchanted0 said:

Her Sling is coming :jonny5:

I posted this 700 pages ago and no one cared about it. I want a formal apology now that it has become increasingly clear that I was right all along!

Taylor Swift songs produced by Jack Antonoff

Sweeter Than Fiction

Out of the Woods

I Wish You Would

You Are in Love

I Don't Wanna Live Forever

Look What You Made Me Do

Getaway Car

Dress

This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Call It What You Want

New Year's Day

Cruel Summer

Lover

The Archer

I Think He Knows

Paper Rings

Cornelia Street

Death By a Thousand Cuts

London Boy

Soon You'll Get Better

False God

Daylight

My Tears Ricochet

Mirrorball

August

This Is Me Trying

Illicit Affairs

Betty

The Lakes

Gold Rush

Ivy

Mr. Perfectly Fine

That's When

Don't You

Bye Bye Baby

Babe

Forever Winter

All Too Well (10 Minute Version)

1 minute ago, enchanted0 said:

wow the album still didn't leak :duca: 57 hours left

Dont remind me

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

It’s not about needing hits, idk why this fan base thinks it’s suddenly above the fun of her smashing on radio and the hot 100 (outside of 1 week)

Sis. I didn’t say the fanbase doesn’t want hits. I said Taylor doesn’t need hits to keep her career afloat. Please learn how to read before commenting.

9 minutes ago, Nexto said:

So this is basically a quick lil album that she's thrown together to keep us waiting until the next TV. I'm keeping my expectations low.

pC3NZZU.gif

Yep - Reputation/Lover era rejects (hence the IDWLF and London Boy collaborators) put out as PR distraction from the climate abuser allegations and to tide us over during Her legal battles. Should be considered a buzz ablum.

Give her best lead a stream so it can re-enter global spotify. We only need 10k more streams

pC3NZZU.gif

1 hour ago, Flanders said:

Jack produced Norman ******* Rockwell, the best female album of the last 5 years. This album might be amazing, some of y’all are absolutely nuts :bibliahh:

Best female album is definitively subjective but yeah, so many people in this thread are nutcases. For HUNDREDS of pages now, people have decided this album is gonna be crap despite not having heard a single song of it :toofunny3:

The way Mr.S said it reminds him a little bit of Melodrama…HYPE WENT UP!!!! :jonny:

5 minutes ago, Klein said:

:clap3:

The real question is can Midnights enter her top 4 (folklore, evermore, SN, Red)?

the SN sneak

12 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Also, regardless of what the album will sound like, puta stans will definitely ruin the experience for everyone else. Not that it will sound like either loser or puta since I’m expecting a slight genre shift, but even if it does you know this will happen:

1. Album shares sonic similarities with puta: puta stans will go on and on about it and will drag any non-puta fan trying to gatekeep the album 

2. Album shares sonic similarities with loser: puta stans will go on and on dragging it and trying to drag anyone who likes it 

bottom line is, anyone can melt down as much as they want, but the experience for the rest of the fandom should not be ruined because of a rather small group of people. Can’t believe all these meltdowns are happening and we haven’t even heard 1 second of music :toofunny3:

I trust in the Lord and Jack. If lashings are deserved, I will serve them after I hear the songs :supaspaz:

Spill :alexz2:.

Op: this thread is exhausting, it needs to be closed and only opened on Friday at 1am.

34 minutes ago, niiall said:

It sends me the way people have to bring up work from other artists to defend Jack even though he's worked with Taylor for 8 albums :rip:

Yes he gave us This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things and London Boy but her NFR is coming!!!!11 :rip:

Right? He's been working with her for a DECADE :deadbanana4: and every time they can only defend Hack with other artists :rip:

When he's a side producer he gets overshadowed. When he's the main producer she drops Over :rip:

Can already see this joining the trinity of cringy high school theatre ablums (with NFR and Melodrama) that aging Tumblr twinks pretend is good, and everyone else ignores. A nightmare, literally a nightmare 

Edited by Great Username

Thinking Jack isn't her best collaborator and then proudly proclaiming your s**t taste, publicly. How embarrassing.

16 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Also, regardless of what the album will sound like, puta stans will definitely ruin the experience for everyone else. Not that it will sound like either loser or puta since I’m expecting a slight genre shift, but even if it does you know this will happen:

1. Album shares sonic similarities with puta: puta stans will go on and on about it and will drag any non-puta fan trying to gatekeep the album 

2. Album shares sonic similarities with loser: puta stans will go on and on dragging it and trying to drag anyone who likes it 

bottom line is, anyone can melt down as much as they want, but the experience for the rest of the fandom should not be ruined because of a rather small group of people. Can’t believe all these meltdowns are happening and we haven’t even heard 1 second of music :toofunny3:

I trust in the Lord and Jack. If lashings are deserved, I will serve them after I hear the songs :supaspaz:

9 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

Puta stans are a stain. I’m 1300% sure Midnights will be better than rep (like her 8 other albums are also better)

Puta and Loser are about on the same level quality wise (Loser slightly ahead of course). But Loser doesn't really have any "real" stans who claim it's her best album, where's Puta stans are the most hawkish and annoying Taylor stans I've ever seen. I could never understand why :rip: