• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

33 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

I'm honestly struggling to see the correlation between the aesthetic we have so far and the type of sounds some of you are envisioning for this album. :deadbanana2:  The 1975 of all things to be inspired by :rip:

:ahh:

right, but it's Taylor's fault for not giving us a single 

I heard it is going to be a rock album (It was classified as "Rock" on Apple Music, apparently) :jonny6: We are READY

the 1975 stanning in here is cute y'all better speak your truth and manifest taylor to make a song like It's Not Living :redface: 

32 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I heard it is going to be a rock album (It was classified as "Rock" on Apple Music, apparently) :jonny6: We are READY

That was fake.

Saying the music is rock is the same as saying the music is pop, it can literally sound like anything. 

i think this is giving me women in music pt III vibes more than anything else. a song like 3am would be absolutely perfect for this concept and vibe i feel.

1 minute ago, Lazuli said:

These random expectations are gonna bite us in the ass :deadbanana: 

True nn :dies:

PLEASE all I need right now is some producers tea. The way she's holding them all hostage and no one posted or spoke up about working on the album :deadbanana: Unless it's solo produced fffff 

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

True nn :dies:

PLEASE all I need right now is some producers tea. The way she's holding them all hostage and no one posted or spoke up about working on the album :deadbanana: Unless it's solo produced fffff 

Acoustic/coffee shop music it is then :cm: 

48 minutes ago, Simondus said:

That was fake.

:chick3:

the way this thread is full of delusion

14 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

not that fake tracklist on twitter with the adele, selena, lana, etc features getting over 21k likes:bibliahh:

I’ve seen a TON of fake Midnights related tweets reaching thousands of reactions. So dumb :rip: 

how tf hasn’t at least one of the collabs leaked yet? insiders were so much faster back then

1 minute ago, Burqa said:

the way this thread is full of delusion

yeah

personally I think this album will be actually more classic Taylor compared to folklore. I feel like people who are expecting another musical reinvention are just setting themselves up for disappointment

1 hour ago, Folklore89sm said:

I think this will be a cross between Carole King and Billy Joel

Yeah, based on the covermy first thought was that this will sound like a mixture of Carole, Carly Simon and Fleetwood Mac. I’m totally here for that but we need first single now!

This album will serve soft pop rock for sure.

2 hours ago, PopA911 said:

48 days :jonny5:

It is so strange to have something real to countdown to:WAP:

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

• ATRL Moderator

Just saw on Twitter that Amazon Music accidentally revealed the genre as screamo :duca: :duca: