Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

The thought of having both The 1975 and Blackpink as a feature oa Taylor Swift album is absolutely chaotic :deadbanana2: and I'd be kinda here for it.

That being said I can realistically see Rosé on a TS album. They kinda give the same vibe 

Edited by WeFoundWill

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

the only artist I really want Taylor to do something with is Sufjan Stevens, but he hates her :deadbanana2:

the lyricism would be out of this world tho

4 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

the only artist I really want Taylor to do something with is Sufjan Stevens, but he hates her :deadbanana2:

I’d love that too but I didn’t know he’s spoken about her negatively before :rip: 

5 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

What? He did not say anything rude about Taylor, stop lying…

20 hours ago, Michael196 said:

wednesday midnight - exclusive variants countdown ends/lead announcement

thursday midnight - lead release

wednesday (14th) - lead debut tv performance on agt

thursday midnight (15th) - lead mv premiere

the jet will be working over time next week :duca:

I’ve decided that if she releases a lead at all it should be on Friday September 30. That way we only have to keep it Top 10 naturally for 3 weeks then the album release will maintain its position (which is hopefully 3 weeks of #1 at that point)

3 hours ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

the mockup on the wrong side lol these people are so stupid sometimes lol

Please :dies:

18 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I’d love that too but I didn’t know he’s spoken about her negatively before :rip: 

16 minutes ago, Yog said:

What? He did not say anything rude about Taylor, stop lying…

he never mentioned her directly, but he said something about TPAB's grammy loss(can't find the tumblr post now and I honestly don't remember exactly what he said) + when she released YTNCD he posted Sisyphus' "Calm It Down" on his tumblr and joked about their song being better

With Lewis EdSheeranWannabe dropping his song Sept 9th we should just forget about the #1 in the UK. AM are still a big threat for the album's debut as well. Her timing is always a kii :dies:

anyways, music not the (#1s) bling!! 

Edited by State of Grace.

I don’t want her to actually sing with The 1975 but production in the vein of Love Me would be chefs kiss

11 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

With Lewis EdSheeranWannabe dropping his song Sept 9th we should just forget about the #1 in the UK. AM are still a big threat for the album's debut as well. Her timing is always a kii :dies:

anyways, music not the (#1s) bling!! 

I would bet Sam might challenge him giving “Unholy” massive TikTok trend…

Anyways, this album better not have too many collaborations 

Also this Puta better not give us any collars WE NEED STREAMLINED SOLO 70S GLAM ROCK LITE 

We need her to serve another 70s smash in vein of Olivia Newton John.

2 hours ago, cruelcooper said:

Her No.6 Collaborations Project is coming :rip:

GOD FORBID GOD FORBID

37 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

he never mentioned her directly, but he said something about TPAB's grammy loss(can't find the tumblr post now and I honestly don't remember exactly what he said) + when she released YTNCD he posted Sisyphus' "Calm It Down" on his tumblr and joked about their song being better

I mean....

There are a whole lot of people who dont like YNTCD and still love Taylor

Do we think she’ll release a lead? I wouldn’t put it past her to not release anything after what she pulled with RED announcing it, like, half a year prior :chick3: woohoo now I can be sure she’ll be my top 5 on my wrapped 2022 :heart:

Edited by electrastan

I actually don’t want the lead to keep the mystery.

also really hope it’s not disco or has BP collab :redface:

21 minutes ago, romas_ld said:

I actually don’t want the lead to keep the mystery.

also really hope it’s not disco or has BP collab :redface:

Me too. This is supposed to be a regular era, with a regular tour and stuff like that  so it’s supposed to have a single. 

I KNOW the swifties on here aren't acting like they're above the 1975 :deadbanana4:

the 1975 make amazing pop bangers who gives a crap if their lyrics are over the top a taylor collab would be HOLY! a Happiness (Dance Remix) or maybe even a Robbers 90s poprock style lead single would be an instant megasmash if it was Taylor's lead :jonny5:

5 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

If there’s any 1975 song you want her to emulate the sound of which would it be?

For me i either want something grand like “It’s Not Living (If It’s Not With You)” / “If You’re Too Shy (Let Me Know),”

or something more understated and beautiful like “Somebody Else” (she’s already done something close enough before, with Delicate) or “I Couldn’t Be More in Love” (which is already in a similar vein as False God, imo)

the TASTE!

its not living is pop perfection! :jonny4:if 1989 had an injection of depression to it teas!

Edited by MingYouToo