Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

2 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

What if the song that allegedly features the 1975 is about the night her and karlie were caught kissing at their concert :rip: 

So a second song about that night? I can't

I, I loved you in secret
First sight, yeah, we love without reason

:jonny5:

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

If she really has a featuring with Lana AND The 1975 :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

If there’s any 1975 song you want her to emulate the sound of which would it be?

For me i either want something grand like “It’s Not Living (If It’s Not With You)” / “If You’re Too Shy (Let Me Know),”

or something more understated and beautiful like “Somebody Else” (she’s already done something close enough before, with Delicate) or “I Couldn’t Be More in Love” (which is already in a similar vein as False God, imo)

If swifties stop clowning, they die :devil:  still praying for the hayley williams feature :fan:

10 minutes ago, kyoshi said:

If swifties stop clowning, they die :devil:  still praying for the hayley williams feature :fan:

the mockup on the wrong side lol these people are so stupid sometimes lol

I REALLY do not want features my gosh. Especially not THAT many :rip: Thankfully we know Tay will prob not do something as stupid as having half the album be features :toofunny3:

34 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I REALLY do not want features my gosh. Especially not THAT many :rip: Thankfully we know Tay will prob not do something as stupid as having half the album be features :toofunny3:

6/13 is not half :cm:

I would kinda love it :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, simmnfierzig said:

and yet 7/13 would be over half :cm:

if we're going to get a lot of features please don't let adele near the studio :redface:

I would absolutely hate it if the album had more than 1 feature (ideally, it would all be solo, but if she had to have someone else, I guess 1 song is ok). Her features are generally awful and 13 songs is too short of a tracklist to waist on features, especially the people stans want on the album :deadbanana4:. I mean, in what universe would BlackPink's dated sound fit with Taylor's (other than a few Reputation songs), the 1975s music is majorly dull and tuneless, Adele :deadbanana4:, Avril :rip:

8 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I would absolutely hate it if the album had more than 1 feature (ideally, it would all be solo, but if she had to have someone else, I guess 1 song is ok). Her features are generally awful and 13 songs is too short of a tracklist to waist on features, especially the people stans want on the album :deadbanana4:. I mean, in what universe would BlackPink's dated sound fit with Taylor's (other than a few Reputation songs), the 1975s music is majorly dull and tuneless, Adele :deadbanana4:, Avril :rip:

Girl they make some of the most colorful and lively pop music this side of the century :rip: Listen to Its Not Living (If It’s Not With You), If You’re Too (Shy Let Me Know), Happiness, Give Yourself a Try, and tell me they make dull and tuneless music again :deadbanana2:

14 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Girl they make some of the most colorful and lively pop music this side of the century :rip: Listen to Its Not Living (If It’s Not With You), If You’re Too (Shy Let Me Know), Happiness, Give Yourself a Try, and tell me they make dull and tuneless music again :deadbanana2:

I already listened to their entire discography. Not only is it tuneless, but they have absolutely nothing interesting to say lyrically. It's all vapid straight men musings :deadbanana4:.

5 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I already listened to their entire discography. Not only is it tuneless, but they have absolutely nothing interesting to say lyrically. It's all vapid straight men musings :deadbanana4:.

they sing about religion, addiction, sex, love, death, musicianship, environmental crises, infidelity.. like :deadbanana: their catalogue is so varied

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I like some of their music but I’m just going to laugh and agree with this statement because Matty Healy is annoying 

49 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

betch you will catch these hands! :angry: 

no but for real...I especially do not want Adele, Selena or Blackpink on the album (and I am a fan of Blackpink). I just dont want their type of sound or voices on it tbh. Also I dont want Avril unless she is serving us a "I'm With You" moment

46 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

and yet 7/13 would be over half :cm:

if we're going to get a lot of features please don't let adele near the studio :redface:

DRAG IT! :-* 

Edited by IBeMe

11 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Tuneless where? Some of the catchiest songs I know are by them 

I am patiently (or maybe not) for a lead, if one it's coming. I really have strong feelings about this one..can Oct. 21 hurry?

44 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

they sing about religion, addiction, sex, love, death, musicianship, environmental crises, infidelity.. like :deadbanana: their catalogue is so varied

And it all comes off as pretentious and empty :michael:

2 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

And their fans are the most pretentious fanbase out there, even worse than delulu MPG stans 

Imagine what a Taylor Swift Christmas album would do in like 2020s. That would literally become a yearly mega monster of an album with her amazing catalog streaming numbers and insane longevity. She'd have a Michael Buble type of album resurgence each year. Plus she just gets how to write cozy music. I really need her to make an Xmas album this decade.

-------------

OT: I think she should release the lead next week like 100% cuz if she keeps waiting then we will only have one hit single again I think. Singles post album release tend to do poorly now a days unless you are an artist who does not debut with big numbers like Doja and Dua who kept having hit after hit post album cuz not many ppl consumed their album when it was first released. Taylor should release "Moonstruck" (the lead single) next week and then "Mahogany Dashboard" (the 2nd single) on album release week so it can have a cute top 3 peak while Moonstruck remains #1 on album release week.

Edited by IBeMe

4 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I mean Matty definitely has an ego but I think their music is anything but pretentious. He admits they just make pop music most of the time even though they’re more of an electronic rock band. And at the end of the day, it’s their SOUND I love, pairing that with Taylor’s lyrics would just be heaven to my ears at that point :gaycat2: