Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

wait a second… are they hinting what I think they are … is she actually promoting 

Edited by 19SLAYty9

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

5 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

hmmm.. if this is happening the 9th maybe she won’t release the single that day?

Will she announce her new single there? Also why is she still promoting ATW TSF? Honey it won’t will those academy awards

Just now, 19SLAYty9 said:

wait a second… are there hunting what I think they are … is she actually promoting 

Midnight is definitely her normal promo era, i just feel it

11 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

hmmm.. if this is happening the 9th maybe she won’t release the single that day?

or maybe it'll be finishing up at 11:30 and she'll casually end with "anyways join me at midnight for my new single!"

2 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

or maybe it'll be finishing up at 11:30 and she'll casually end with "anyways join me at midnight for my new single!"

no way she will release a single on a saturday.

2 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

This implies she'd be releasing the single at midnight on saturday which I can't see happening. I can see her hinting a single for the 16th during her speech though.

4 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

no way she will release a single on a saturday.

4 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

This implies she'd be releasing the single at midnight on saturday which I can't see happening. I can see her hinting a single for the 16th during her speech though.

my bad, thought the talk was on a thursday :redface:

I'm glad she's going to this one too. i hate when she just sits and releases a song and hope for it to be considered at oscars lists. she needs to put the work out there, glad she's doing it again, even tho its a bit late now.

i still cant believe we dont have any behind the scenes videos of this, any new performance, considering how much she wants (as far as we know) for this to happen

hold on... I just confirmed on their website and every episode has their guests listed except for those two

Edited by diogozsz

10 hours ago, Truth Tella said:

Streets is saying she delayed it. Kanye hasn't finished his verse yet. 

okay but why would this probably smash :rip: 

1 hour ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

She should collaborate with true artists like Lana or Fiona, not Blackpink.

((((((i dont think she has the range for a fiona collab))))) lana would be cute tho!!!

21 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

hold on... I just confirmed on their website and every episode has their guests listed except for those two

Monday it is

We already know from her note that Midnights is full of late-night insomniac misery. (Thank God.) It’s not going to be a cheery listen. But remember, her cottagecore albums were inspired by the pandemic, which meant no live shows. She wrote those songs knowing she wouldn’t be rocking them in stadiums full of confetti and dancers. The scene will be different in 2023, and if she’s planning to tour, she’s going to write some pop stadium bangers. The once-maligned Lover is having a huge year — it’s her highest-charting, biggest-streaming album each week, and “Cruel Summer” has gotten so iconic, it now looks like a brilliant move that she didn’t make it a single. (She plans everything.) But so far, she isn’t tipping her hand about Midnights

Exactly Rolling Stone exactly:foxaylove2:

This album is made for the sole purpose to TOUR! 

And yall in here thinking she gon make wtvr mess I keep seeing yall suggesting in here...

15 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

literally who said otherwise :rip: 

what everyone has been saying is: an album made to tour =/= her going back to her 2014-2019 sound. easy.

Y’all mark my words. I WILL be at the screening at TIFF and she WILL perform ATW10 and the lead single LIVE ACOUSTIC. 

You heard it here, now. I’m manifesting :alexz:

If I don’t get tickets I’m deleting my account 

1 minute ago, youreyesgocold said:

Y’all mark my words. I WILL be at the screening at TIFF and she WILL perform ATW10 and the lead single LIVE ACOUSTIC

is that really a good way to preview it? :redface: tree three jumpscare :redface:

5 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

is that really a good way to preview it? :redface: tree three jumpscare :redface:

It won’t be a preview because it’s a friday and it will already be released that morning at midnight :heart:

The way I should run her marketing dept, whew

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

It won’t be a preview because it’s a friday and it will already be released that morning at midnight :heart:

The way I should run her marketing dept, whew

spacer.png

why is the concept of not every night being a thursday night confusing me so much :redface:

but so true, as soon as she hires you make her start signing VINYLS as well as CDs for this drop thank u

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

but so true, as soon as she hires you make her start signing VINYLS as well as CDs for this drop thank u

Of course sis, right after I bully her into releasing evermore lpss :jonnycat:

What if the song that allegedly features the 1975 is about the night her and karlie were caught kissing at their concert :rip: 

59 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

Exactly Rolling Stone exactly:foxaylove2:

And yall in here thinking she gon make wtvr mess I keep seeing yall suggesting in here...

Also, Taylor has an extremely good relationship with RS and tree often uses them for pr pieces, she probably told them it’ll have pop bangers.

Yes pop bangers! We want the 60s version of ME!, YNTCD, SIO, WANEGBT, LWYMMD, kill this world queen :jonny:

16 minutes ago, Monster Queen said:

Yes pop bangers! We want the 60s version of ME!, YNTCD, SIO, WANEGBT, LWYMMD, kill this world queen :jonny:

If she releases anything close to those songs for Midnights it's not the world she's gonna kill but her career. 

Yeaah, she's coming to break some records with the lead single. I just feel it in my bones.

IFYVwgr.gif