Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

3 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

new music just a few days before 9/11???

I dont think so :priceless:

What's wrong with that? It's not she's dropping exactly on 9/11, also we don't really care about it anymore

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

Not the Jade Green + OG version being the only ones sold out in my country

It's been less than a day 

she's supposed to be a flop in latam ffs :deadbanana4: 

Y’all can not seriously do this for the next 6 Fridays :rip: Just don’t expect anything and you won’t be let down. 

7 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Y’all can not seriously do this for the next 6 Fridays :rip: Just don’t expect anything and you won’t be let down. 

I mean swifties has been doing this since January waiting for the next TV :rip:

I’m starting to think she might not drop an lead, she would’ve done it earlier instead just announcing the album tbh 

18 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

We did this for the album and we will do it for the single as well.

ariana-grande-sassy.gif

1 hour ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

She liked 7 vids on tiktok yesterday… is that a countdown?

Most likely. :deadbanana4:

There are possibilities why the lead will not arrive until October

1. She wont drop the lead because she wanna put the focus on ATW10 on The Grammys

2. She doesnt want to compete with Easy On Me, As It Was, Break My Soul

53 minutes ago, Yog said:

I’m starting to think she might not drop an lead, she would’ve done it earlier instead just announcing the album tbh 

It's either coming next week or not at all. 7 days and we will know. :gaycat:

1 hour ago, mael said:

We did this for the album and we will do it for the single as well.

ariana-grande-sassy.gif

:cheers:

3 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

new music just a few days before 9/11???

I dont think so :priceless:

What is this? 

1 hour ago, Safe&Sound said:

There are possibilities why the lead will not arrive until October

1. She wont drop the lead because she wanna put the focus on ATW10 on The Grammys

2. She doesnt want to compete with Easy On Me, As It Was, Break My Soul

i agree with this + if the lead somehow is polarizing (just like her past lead singles sans folkmore) it might ruin the album's hype and first week performance (just like what Easy On Me did to 30)

so either no lead at all or it'll be in october 

19 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Really how they know that? It doesn't make sense. Lover did like 51K TOTAL for first week there, so 50K already plus streaming will put it already above it, I don't get why? there is no way this is accurate as much as I wanted it to be.

25 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Come through with 100K :jonny5: 

10 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Really how they know that? It doesn't make sense. Lover did like 51K TOTAL for first week there, so 50K already plus streaming will put it already above it, I don't get why? there is no way this is accurate as much as I wanted it to be.

Her UK store services entire Europe sans selected markets (France or Belgium). I think it's safe to safe that like 60% are indeed UK sales which is really good I think? It'll most likely end up doing like 30-35k pure sales from her store alone and there are still stores with CDs, iTunes, Amazon and obviously streaming. This is definitely going to out Lover debut there.

Not some of y'all questioning whether tour is coming when we have like seven different stadiums leaking information about her booking shows there next summer :deadbanana4:

47 minutes ago, igotabigfatass said:

RoyaltyListens Glitter (2001) - Page 6 - Mariah Carey - FOTP

I know that but that doesn't make any sense with Taylor releasing lead single before 9/11 or after that. 

13 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Not some of y'all questioning whether tour is coming when we have like seven different stadiums leaking information about her booking shows there next summer :deadbanana4:

Which stadium leaked info? All I saw were Deuxmou rumours.

6 hours ago, IBeMe said:

All the hype she has built with Red TV FLUSHED DOWN Joe Alwin's throat. Is she ok with this? So you mean to tell me you would rather be silent, cooking and riding JOE ALWIN instead of giving your fans what they WANT and what they DESERVE? Absolute bullocks. Imagine the slayage if she released the lead by now! But most importantly, we the fans, would be FED instead of starving spending our days and nights thinking about the lead single like the losers we all are (dont deny it...I'm looking at you RATs). This behavior is the behavior of a sociopath. Someone who indulges and obtains pleasure from the torture of others. Especially those who care for them the most. This is VERY clear in Taylor's recent behavior. who releases CAROLINA as a snack for fans and does not follow it up with something actually GOOD and enjoyable like Midnights lead by now? (Caroline is cute but because its the only thing she has released since Red TV it is going to be thrown under the bus..GET OVER IT). I am tired, I am sick, I am losing it. This is not ok Taylor and this is not ok @TaylorNation. These sick games will be the END of you and your CAREER. BYE BETCH

Hey IBeMe, TaylorNation does not support this kind of language and you have been blocked from all our accounts. Unfortunately you won’t be able to participate in our iPad selfie attention seeking prompts anymore. 

Thank you

(TaylorNation is a trademark of TAS Rights Management LLC)