Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

The way I left the party I’m at and went outside to check my phone because of you [redacted]s

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

I can't find the lead single on any streaming platform watahell :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, AvrilMoonlight said:

my friend’s cousin’s dog is a producer at republic records, he says it’s gonna be a half an hour late :)

give the doggy a pet for me please

Just now, Ms. Togekiss said:

It’s more likely that we will get a music video for cruel summer than the lead single 

spacer.png

this is because cruel summer IS the lead single. this isn't ts10, this a collection of songs already out that were written at midnight!

spacer.png

Joe Alwyn u is an eff word

Edited by TaylorFantasy

11 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

It’s time for another Loser lashing.

spacer.png

We’re here, we’re queer, and we’re ready to have the discussion about how YNTCD was a hate crime against gay people. 

spacer.png

Edited by Sesame

7 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

this is because cruel summer IS the lead single. this isn't ts10, this a collection of songs already out that were written at midnight!

spacer.png

Now THAT is a concept I can get behind 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, TaylorFantasy said:

Joe Alwyn u is an eff word

B!tch :dies::dies:

5 minutes ago, Sesame said:

We’re here, we’re queer, and we’re ready to have the discussion about how YNTCD was a hate crime against gay people. 

spacer.png

But YNTCD is followed by Afterglow so it balances out

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

Countdown restarts! who's excited for next thursday night? 86534CC0-C939-4EB3-825A-DE6AC14D02F5.thu

19 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

All the hype she has built with Red TV FLUSHED DOWN Joe Alwin's throat. Is she ok with this? So you mean to tell me you would rather be silent, cooking and riding JOE ALWIN instead of giving your fans what they WANT and what they DESERVE? Absolute bullocks. Imagine the slayage if she released the lead by now! But most importantly, we the fans, would be FED instead of starving spending our days and nights thinking about the lead single like the losers we all are (dont deny it...I'm looking at you RATs). This behavior is the behavior of a sociopath. Someone who indulges and obtains pleasure from the torture of others. Especially those who care for them the most. This is VERY clear in Taylor's recent behavior. who releases CAROLINA as a snack for fans and does not follow it up with something actually GOOD and enjoyable like Midnights lead by now? (Caroline is cute but because its the only thing she has released since Red TV it is going to be thrown under the bus..GET OVER IT). I am tired, I am sick, I am losing it. This is not ok Taylor and this is not ok @TaylorNation. These sick games will be the END of you and your CAREER. BYE BETCH

The overreaction omg calm down

Just now, BlackJesus said:

The overreaction omg calm down

GIRL :skull:

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Countdown restarts! who's excited for next thursday night? 86534CC0-C939-4EB3-825A-DE6AC14D02F5.thu

i need to sleep to recharge before i can convince myself to be excited for nothing once again :redface: i said it before and i'll say it again, it's going to be a long two months

6 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

i need to sleep to recharge before i can convince myself to be excited for nothing once again :redface: i said it before and i'll say it again, it's going to be a long two months

same tbh :'( overall, I'm oddly ok with not having the lead tonight. I think just knowing we will get the album is sufficient enough for me FOR NOW. I'm sure a week from now I'll be begging for something though. 

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

same tbh :'( overall, I'm oddly ok with not having the lead tonight. I think just knowing we will get the album is sufficient enough for me FOR NOW. I'm sure a week from now I'll be begging for something though. 

i just want a snippet so i get the vibe, dont need any full songs yet. but thatll change within a week as u said nn. ima go fall asleep to miss folklore, then back to clownery tomorrow :coffee2:

10 hours ago, Jynx672 said:

Fixed it for you.

I said should've have not rightfully shouldn't have :giraffe:

Labor Day weekend would've hurt her streams this week anyway. She's hungry this time. September 9th here we go. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9523912e8b04d8214d776

The kii will be when she keeps releasing different versions over the weeks without releasing the music and Swifties keep buying something that they don't even know the sound of

Maybe OTHs are right

She is a SCAMMER!

2 hours ago, skyupsahl said:

i am stupid!!! will stream momentarily ty

Don't worry babe but check the Madonna songs while you wait the lead [2]  :jonnycat:

OT: Mahogany next friday then what:clownny:

She liked 7 vids on tiktok yesterday… is that a countdown?

new music just a few days before 9/11???

I dont think so :priceless:

Edited by Shendelzare