Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

if it’s around midnight i will never get it cause it’s 5am in Portugal :deadbanana4:

Well! Then may I introduce you to ebay.com? :celestial3:

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

2 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

Well! Then may I introduce you to ebay.com? :celestial3:

i’m not going to pay 500$ for a signed CD :deadbanana4:

19 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

good luck getting ur cd!! :heart:

Just bought the "Blood Moon" CD version! Now let's wait for the signed regular version ❤️

7 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

if it’s around midnight i will never get it cause it’s 5am in Portugal :deadbanana4:

Já tive de meter despertador para comprar álbuns assim ?

Just now, PopA911 said:

i’m not going to pay 500$ for a signed CD :deadbanana4:

Girl - they only get sold for like $10 more than RRP at first because theres SO MUCH SUPPLY and most of the demand is met from the official store. The only ones that are going to be priced like that are maybe signed Lover bc many ppl skipped thinking it would just be the me! single / it sold out in 5 mins and never came back OR the pre-lover ones, before she became sharpies #1 customer worldwide nnn

Just now, Unknown_boy_PT said:

Já tive de meter despertador para comprar álbuns assim ?

se eu soubesse em que dia vão por os cds assinados e a que horas também punha :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, skyupsahl said:

Girl - they only get sold for like $10 more than RRP at first because theres SO MUCH SUPPLY and most of the demand is met from the official store. The only ones that are going to be priced like that are maybe signed Lover bc many ppl skipped thinking it would just be the me! single / it sold out in 5 mins and never came back OR the pre-lover ones, before she became sharpies #1 customer worldwide nnn

might check it later :lakitu:

The Jade Green is sold out on our local stores already.

Because they are just small small local stores so they have to create accounts and buy directly from Taylor US web and then ship all the way to Vietnam. But Taylor web limit quantity/per account and theres only so much accounts they can create. 

Seem like Jade green is the clear winner. 

I had to snatch up that jade green vinyl. It should have been the standard cover, but I'm kinda glad it will be a little exclusive. :smitten:

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

might check it later :lakitu:

:coffee: part of the reason this happens is people mass-buying to try and get a special one with a heart or with handwritten lyrics

spacer.png

I ended up just buying all 4 variants of the vinyl and I'll decide later which I want to keep and which I want to sell on to another swiftie :kitty:

I am however growing fearful she'll do another set on release week; folklore had 8 vinyls after all. If she drops vinyls better than these after I've bought 4... girl.

2 minutes ago, justin. said:

I had to snatch up that jade green vinyl. It should have been the standard cover, but I'm kinda glad it will be a little exclusive. :smitten:

I love it but I think that it’s maybe too on the nose for an album based around the music of the 60s/70s. The original feels like a fresh and subtle ode to the time, without feeling forced. She definitely chose the right cover.

2 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

:coffee: part of the reason this happens is people mass-buying to try and get a special one with a heart or with handwritten lyrics

spacer.png

if i got one with handwritten lyrics i would just die :clownny:

One of my biggest wishes for Midnights is that the instrumentals are extremely original and instantly recognisable (in the way that Style is).

9 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

The mahogany edition should've been the cover :rip:

this. the photo for the Mahogany edition is just captivating. it's so mysterious and emotional. 

just bought all the vinyls :jonnycat: taylor swift stop taking all of my money

btw does that count as 1 sale or 4 sales? 

22 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

se eu soubesse em que dia vão por os cds assinados e a que horas também punha :deadbanana4:

Às vezes ela avisa que será em X dia, não sei se será o caso

1 minute ago, saintspice said:

just bought all the vinyls :jonnycat: taylor swift stop taking all of my money

btw does that count as 1 sale or 4 sales? 

should count as 4. it's if theres over 4 in one order they start not counting stuff iirc

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

this. the photo for the Mahogany edition is just captivating. it's so mysterious and emotional. 

See but I'm hoping the vibes of the music itself will undoubtably give blue vibes and therefor mahogany's prit photo wouldn't have suited as the primary colour :kitty:

Dark-pop album for halloween time please miss swift

9 minutes ago, Unknown_boy_PT said:

Às vezes ela avisa que será em X dia, não sei se será o caso

avisa-me se souberes please :heart: good luck!